Abramovich
Sushi Master
the xcx
RealGunner
Gil
42 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Gil Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:52 pm

You rate Eriksen as well Nick?

Did you see his two assists against Zagreb the other day? Both were genius.

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid" - Page 4 Empty Re: Hazard - "I want to play for Real Madrid"

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Gil wrote:You rate Eriksen as well Nick?

Yeah, that kid is a freak in the making. I dont know where he will end up, but they are some lucky mofos.

He is being bred as a classic n.10 by De Boer, but he has the pace to run the counter, and to take on players on 1v1. Plus that little bit of flair that looks absolutely genius. My favorite AM out there by far, and he is versatile.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Bergkamp (:bow:) recommended him to us, must be good
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:24 pm

RealGunner wrote:Bergkamp (:bow:) recommended him to us, must be good
:bow: :bow:
Cant argue with that.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Gotze gets all the ratings here.

Eriksen > Gotze imo
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Even if he wants, our board isn't going to pay that ridiculous money for him. We should stop hoping about him Laughing
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:14 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
Gil wrote:You rate Eriksen as well Nick?

Yeah, that kid is a freak in the making. I dont know where he will end up, but they are some lucky mofos.

He is being bred as a classic n.10 by De Boer, but he has the pace to run the counter, and to take on players on 1v1. Plus that little bit of flair that looks absolutely genius. My favorite AM out there by far, and he is versatile.

Agree with all of that.

I'm glad Hazard, Neymar, Gotze are getting all the hype at the moment because I think he could easily be as good as those three in the future.

Will be incredibly disappointed if we don't sign him in January. Chelsea desperately need a player like him in our side.

RealGunner wrote:Bergkamp (:bow:) recommended him to us, must be good

You already have Ramsey and Wilshere at Arsenal. Don't be selfish! Very Happy
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

why traffic our team with unwanted meceneries when there are other teams dying to get their hands on them ....for example i heard chelsea have a host of players on their last year of contract, hazard would be the ideal winger for them over anelka
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Seriously RM, should sign Hazard. Neymar doesn't look like he's going anywhere anytime soon.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:55 pm

Deulito & Rafinha > ALL!!

#justsayin!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Didn't Eriksen's father slam Chelsea a few months back and warned every youngster to stay away from them?

If he did, I doubt he would let his son go over there.
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:20 am

He should've chosen Chelski or Manu. Inter are in decline at the moment and AC Milan stacked. I don't think Galliani would pay 30mio for him Very Happy
Bayern are another story. If they decide to sell Robben, Hazard would be the best replacement eco smile
We don't need him at RM and Farca don't as well after buying Sanchez eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:23 am

After Bayern blocked the Ribery sale to Madrid a few years back and Lizerazu even further back, none of the top French players want to go there if they have a choice. Bayern has lost all of its attractiveness here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:26 am

sportsczy wrote:After Bayern blocked the Ribery sale to Madrid a few years back and Lizerazu even further back, none of the top French players want to go there if they have a choice. Bayern has lost all of its attractiveness here.
Bayern were different at the time. They were more of a second tier team. Today, their in the end destination role, I don't think they'd bother as long as they could compete in CL. Also, no one forces them to pen a contract extension if they don't want to eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:30 am

babun1024 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:After Bayern blocked the Ribery sale to Madrid a few years back and Lizerazu even further back, none of the top French players want to go there if they have a choice. Bayern has lost all of its attractiveness here.
Bayern were different at the time. They were more of a second tier team. Today, their in the end destination role, I don't think they'd bother as long as they could compete in CL. Also, no one forces them to pen a contract extension if they don't want to eco smile

Yeah, but given that none of the other top teams in Europe block players, Bayern is always going to be least favored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:04 am

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:

Yeah, but given that none of the other top teams in Europe block players, Bayern is always going to be least favored.
Funny enough, Ribery extended his contract under the condition that Bayern would improve the team. They really did Very Happy
Rooney and RVP are still waiting eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Hope we spend the £30-40m required in January now Lille are knocked out of the CL.

Would be well worth it.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:59 pm

He wont move until the end of the season, he is not the kind of kind to abandon ship mid season. Ligue 1 is still open, so he will help Lille get into the UCL again first and maybe win the league.

Nice game last night tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Another mercenary to Merc Madrid.........sigh
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:08 pm

We don't even need Hazard... I hope we don't sign him.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:51 pm

mtfootball wrote:We don't even need Hazard... I hope we don't sign him.
didnt you say you wanted neymar?
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:20 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He wont move until the end of the season, he is not the kind of kind to abandon ship mid season. Ligue 1 is still open, so he will help Lille get into the UCL again first and maybe win the league.

Nice game last night tho

Money talks Nick.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:50 pm

Ganso wrote:
mtfootball wrote:We don't even need Hazard... I hope we don't sign him.
didnt you say you wanted neymar?

Yeh I did, I think Neymar would suit us more. We don't need either at the moment though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Hazard is a good player imo. Loads of quality there. I'm not sure of we need him considering that our current squad is stacked as it is. If he does come it wouldn't be the worst transfer ever.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:59 pm

Gil wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He wont move until the end of the season, he is not the kind of kind to abandon ship mid season. Ligue 1 is still open, so he will help Lille get into the UCL again first and maybe win the league.

Nice game last night tho

Money talks Nick.

Sure, but Lille isnt desperate about selling him. He is such a hot value they know they wont have any trouble finding a buyer, specially when wenger and Zidane are both drooling.

Also, missing the CL because they sold Hazard would be really stupid. they can hold on to him, fight for the title, and still sell him for 30M next summer.

Last edited by St_Nick09_of_Goal on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:02 pm

Poor mans Callejon Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next