Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV

+3
DeviAngel
Brigate Rossonere
ErPupone
7 posters

Go down

Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV Empty Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:01 am

In a match where Zenit was leading 1-0 against Dinamo Moscow, Spalletti's side conceded a dramatic late equaliser in the 95th minute. However, Luciano Spalletti was infuriated by the referee's decision to let the play go on past the 4 minutes of extra time during which Dinamo scored the goal to make it 1-1. Here's a video of the incident.

In an interview after the match, Spalletti lashed out at a journalist, saying that there should have been 4 and a half minutes of injury time (the original 4 added minutes along with 30 seconds for the substitution). He said that the referee personally disliked him and showed it during by allowing the play to go on long enough for Dinamo to score. Spalletti swore in the process, but I won't translate that part lol.

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV Empty Re: Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 am

I love Spaletti !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV Empty Re: Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 am

I forgot to mention, how dare those fans take our chants. Po po Wtf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:46 am

Luciano is a legend haha cannot believe some people didn't want him back at Roma.
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:48 pm

I would kill to have him in Juve ...
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:11 pm

His baldness gives him an extra touch of awesomeness Spalletti Swears in Italian on Russian TV Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Spalletti is just a good underestimated coach.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:47 pm

I wonder how the guy translated "Ma che emozione, ma che cazzo dice?!" I kind of felt bad for the journalist lol.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:04 pm

ErPupone wrote:I wonder how the guy translated "Ma che emozione, ma che cazzo dice?!" I kind of felt bad for the journalist lol.

If it was ever me, I would of told off that journalist so bad. I love his heart !

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremistEnigma Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:33 pm

Sacked by Zenit.

Tottenham bound? hmm
ExtremistEnigma
ExtremistEnigma
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:53 pm

Maybe in the summer, but for now Spurs should stick with Sherwood. Plus I'm sure there's better managers available than Spalletti, like van Gaal, who's linked with Spurs.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:08 am

Wow he is so underestimated I would love him to lead italy if PRandelli resigns
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down