Free agents galore: July 2012

4 posters

Go down

Free agents galore: July 2012 Empty Free agents galore: July 2012

Post by Sushi Master Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Idrizoset remindined me of a key point we should be discussing. During the summer, these guys are free agents:
Olic
van Buyten
Breno
Pranjic
Tymoschuck

Our squad already being very thin, it would be disastrous letting all these guys go at once, unless we go on an insane spending spree, I still prefer veterans who know the club to a slew of new guys who will take a while to adapt.

Olic, he should stay. He's back in shape and while old, still a very solid backup. His warrior attitude is also indespensable. I'd give him another year or two.

Van Buyten... nuff said. He should go. While not solid, I'd find it a waste in wages for such an old guy to still be on the team. Fresh blood is needed especially in this area.

Breno... mixed feelings. He's still young as hell and is a good talent, but I really need to see him play to see how he's doing. The arson problem he had earlier on in the year, constant serious injuries and perpetual bench time all point to a potential flop, but you just can't be sure.

Pranjic, while a good player, deserves to find another team because he's definitely not getting any playing time here. His wages are also significant.

Tymoschuck definitely needs to stay another year or so, because we're quite light in the midfield position if Schweini is injured as we can evidence right now, and he's just a great player to have, plays with heart and has vast experience.

Apart from that, I say promote Emre Can to the first team and polish him the way we're doing with Alaba.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Free agents galore: July 2012 Empty Re: Free agents galore: July 2012

Post by rwo power Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:24 pm

I'm pretty sure Tymo and Olic will get a contract extension. Breno will likely not get one as he doesn't seem to feel at home in Germany, and he'd better go back to Brazil to get his career back in shape. Van Buyten... He should go, but I have the eerie feeling he'll get another year. Pranjic should leave to find a club where he can actually play.

Oh, and I agree on Emre Can. He looked great in the U17 WC
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:53 pm

They should try to keep Olic. His work rate is very important in big games. I think he is most likely to do something coming off the bench than any other player on Bayern bench eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 pm

Olic should stay but his has been complaining badly about not having regular play and it seems he wants to leave, if that is the case then Bayern should look to sign 2 additional strikers maybe Cisse and any other veteran striker that will be willing to be back-up maybe Pizarro, Drogba etc

I have mix feeling with Breno, this was supposed to be his last chance to prove his worth with Bayern, maybe the arson thing that happened will finally turn things around based on how Bayern supported him, similar to Ribery case, I hope he extend his contract and turn to be a great defender that will expect him to be...

Van Buyten, nothing much to say his playing days are over with Bayern, I would have love him to stay as a back up during emergency but the way he manage to convince managers during training because of his height, makes me want to see him out of the club totally so that he won't be able to deceive any manager again, so that better players like Rafinha can play and youngsters like Breno can develop and also I hope Bayern can bring a veteran CB to replace him, maybe Lucio so that our youngsters can finally learn some tricks from a real defenders.

Tymo, obviously his going to stay, everyone wants him to stay. his also a back-up as CB and a real leader. so his very important to the team

Pranjic, I like him to stay because his a good player and very versatile but if he wants to further his career and have some playing time then he should go to Lazio, that will be better for him, the role his currently playing with Bayern is meant for a youngster or a veteran player or an average player that is willing to play such role, Pranjic is better than that and he leads to further his career..
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down