Zealous
Funkentelechy
hrealmadrid
Ganso
Onyx
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Operation Madrid 2014 - Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Madrid 2014 - Transfers

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:53 pm

punkfusion1992 wrote:hope this never ever ever ever happens

hopefully this is MARCA getting bored of internaitonal friendlies

In fact, it does

estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Operation Madrid 2014 - Transfers - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Madrid 2014 - Transfers

Post by punkfusion1992 Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 pm

estrella bernabeu wrote:
punkfusion1992 wrote:hope this never ever ever ever happens

hopefully this is MARCA getting bored of internaitonal friendlies

In fact, it does
does what?
punkfusion1992
punkfusion1992
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 pm

get bored :coffee:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by idathompson Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:31 am

Neymar will stay in his Santos.. It is unlikely that he will transfer in madrid..

idathompson
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://www.facebook.com/bfifa2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Ik7 Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Munain FTW.
But why spend on youngsters?
In 2014, Ozil will be 26, so will Khedira... Ramos 28, Ronaldo 29/30, Di Maria 26/27...

Even Casillas will be like 33, which is fine or a goalkeeper.

Sure, a few of these guys will be welcome, but it's not like we have an aging team.
Alonso's the only issue with Sahin already here to replace him

The aim is not 2014 but it is from 2014. They are assuming that since Xavi will retire and the Barca squad will be old, Madrid will be able to rule Europe for a good period.(from 2014 onwards)

Personally I think it is a good idea indeed but these youngsters are already superstars at their age and it will be difficult to grab them.

1.Wilshere. He is a very promising midfield but he has himself stated that he wanted to stay at Arsenal for his whole career. Having already loss Fabregas and Nasri, I dont think Wenger will let him go any time soon. Also this guy has Arsenal DNA as much as Casillas has Madrid DNA. If ever Madrid manage to sign him, it will be a great news indeed. Thumbs up

2.Rafinha. This transfer is the most unprobable to happen. First he is a Barca youth product and he won't be joining Madrid any time soon. His brother already plays for Barcelona and he has recently signed a new five year deal with Barcelona. So I think it's obvious that this matter is already closed down. No

3.Hazard. He seems a very good signing for the future as he is only 19 and he is already the best talent of Ligue 1 where numerous talents have emerged. 30 millions should be enough to sign him and he has recently stated that he wanted to move to Madrid. I think this deal should be done towards the end of the season. Thumbs up

4. Gotze. Gotze could prove to be our playmaker in about five years. But we should also consider that we already have Ozil Who is very young and Kaka is still 28. We also already have Enzo Zidane in the youth and according to many, he is becoming as good as his Dad. So I don't think we are concerned with the issue of a playmaker. Neutral

5. Munian. This is the guy most Madrid fans would like the club to sign .He is Spanish, young, talented and very promising. The only issue is that he is Basque and already plays for Blibao. It is very difficult to sign their good players from them. If we manager to sign him, it could be a good addition to the squad. Thumbs up

I think that this is a very promisign project but we should not only stick to these players. There are also plenty other talents; Eriksen, Hummels, Sakho, Reus, Walker, James Rodriguez. Despite signing a new contract, Madrid can still try to sign Neymar.

Therefore according to me from 2014 the Madrid line up should be like this.

Casillas
Ramos - Varane/Pepe - Hummels/Sakho Marcelo/Coentrao

Sahin/Khedira - Wilshere

Munian/Hazard/Di Maria - Ozil/Gotze - C.Ronaldo

Benzema/Higuen

Ik7
Ik7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:58 pm

Ik7 wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Munain FTW.
But why spend on youngsters?
In 2014, Ozil will be 26, so will Khedira... Ramos 28, Ronaldo 29/30, Di Maria 26/27...

Even Casillas will be like 33, which is fine or a goalkeeper.

Sure, a few of these guys will be welcome, but it's not like we have an aging team.
Alonso's the only issue with Sahin already here to replace him

The aim is not 2014 but it is from 2014. They are assuming that since Xavi will retire and the Barca squad will be old, Madrid will be able to rule Europe for a good period.(from 2014 onwards)

Personally I think it is a good idea indeed but these youngsters are already superstars at their age and it will be difficult to grab them.

1.Wilshere. He is a very promising midfield but he has himself stated that he wanted to stay at Arsenal for his whole career. Having already loss Fabregas and Nasri, I dont think Wenger will let him go any time soon. Also this guy has Arsenal DNA as much as Casillas has Madrid DNA. If ever Madrid manage to sign him, it will be a great news indeed. Thumbs up

2.Rafinha. This transfer is the most unprobable to happen. First he is a Barca youth product and he won't be joining Madrid any time soon. His brother already plays for Barcelona and he has recently signed a new five year deal with Barcelona. So I think it's obvious that this matter is already closed down. No

3.Hazard. He seems a very good signing for the future as he is only 19 and he is already the best talent of Ligue 1 where numerous talents have emerged. 30 millions should be enough to sign him and he has recently stated that he wanted to move to Madrid. I think this deal should be done towards the end of the season. Thumbs up

4. Gotze. Gotze could prove to be our playmaker in about five years. But we should also consider that we already have Ozil Who is very young and Kaka is still 28. We also already have Enzo Zidane in the youth and according to many, he is becoming as good as his Dad. So I don't think we are concerned with the issue of a playmaker. Neutral

5. Munian. This is the guy most Madrid fans would like the club to sign .He is Spanish, young, talented and very promising. The only issue is that he is Basque and already plays for Blibao. It is very difficult to sign their good players from them. If we manager to sign him, it could be a good addition to the squad. Thumbs up

I think that this is a very promisign project but we should not only stick to these players. There are also plenty other talents; Eriksen, Hummels, Sakho, Reus, Walker, James Rodriguez. Despite signing a new contract, Madrid can still try to sign Neymar.

Therefore according to me from 2014 the Madrid line up should be like this.

Casillas
Ramos - Varane/Pepe - Hummels/Sakho Marcelo/Coentrao

Sahin/Khedira - Wilshere

Munian/Hazard/Di Maria - Ozil/Gotze - C.Ronaldo

Benzema/Higuen

i dont think we neeed so many changes bro,but maybe its just me hmm
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2