Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM...

+16
Zees
Senor Penguin
StrugaRock
Valkyrja
EarlyPrototype
SuperMAG
Ganso
guest7
Zealous
estrella bernabeu
teamanarchy
chad4401
LeVersacci
ÖMARz
Mr Nick09
Babun
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... Empty Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM...

Post by Babun Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:24 pm

Mou is giving Sahin special training schedules to play more intensive, precise and faster under pressure. Also, he wants him to use his right foot as much as possible ( He is a lefty) eco smile
Last time, Mou did such a thing, his object was Wesley Snejder Very Happy Snejder underwent the same training procedure
Source
eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... Empty Re: Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM...

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:32 pm

Saw that on Marca, Sahin is the perfect regista, looking forward to see the results.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... Empty Re: Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM...

Post by ÖMARz Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:41 pm

<ERECTED>

ÖMARz
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:15 pm

:dance:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:20 pm

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:13 pm

:dance:
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Can he become like Wes though?

I would love to see it, but when you are surrounded by Alonso, Ozil, Di Maria, Ronaldo, etc. your team is not lacking creativity...
You can only get so many bites of the apple.
Plus, does anyone know how good his spanish is?
Considering he's been injured a while, it will take time to find his form.

I hope, I pray that this can be true and work out... But, I have my doubts.
Perhaps for the season ending in 2013, but this season did not start too well for him, and it might be too late.
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:02 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Can he become like Wes though?

I would love to see it, but when you are surrounded by Alonso, Ozil, Di Maria, Ronaldo, etc. your team is not lacking creativity...
You can only get so many bites of the apple.
Plus, does anyone know how good his spanish is?
Considering he's been injured a while, it will take time to find his form.

I hope, I pray that this can be true and work out... But, I have my doubts.
Perhaps for the season ending in 2013, but this season did not start too well for him, and it might be too late.

I can say that his spanish is pretty good. He was interwied after Osasuna match by RMTV and he gave sweet words in spanish lol

Otherwise, I was admiring Sahin in each Dortmund game last year and i sure that he has a good potential to improve and eager to learn and with Mou schedule life gonna be more easy for the turkish. We are all aware that he's our CM future so we should spend on him every little effort.
BTW, i keep trusting in the guy and in Mou special course training.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Don't get me wrong, I trust him, and I believe he will become amazing.
But for him to be at Sneijder level by the end of the season may be too high an expectation
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 pm

teamanarchy wrote:Don't get me wrong, I trust him, and I believe he will become amazing.
But for him to be at Sneijder level by the end of the season may be too high an expectation

you are the only one making the comparison to sneijder
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:28 pm

Sahin gives better interviews in Spanish than Messi trololololol.

Anyway I AM ERECT :dance:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:50 pm

He isn't being compared to Sneijder teamanarchy

He is just getting a intensive training like him, if anyone remember Sneijders performance vs Barca in San Siro (3-1) he was a beast.

I'd not mind a new Sneijder, Sahin is younger too.

Nice by Mou.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
teamanarchy wrote:Don't get me wrong, I trust him, and I believe he will become amazing.

you are the only one making the comparison to sneijder

Yeah that's the point !! nobody is comparing him to Sneijder.
Perhaps, in 2 years, with bossing well on and out the field, we can compare him to Redondo tongue
He has everything to progress in a good mood.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:08 pm

i still want to see how good he is defensively though,xabi-sahin doesnt look very solid imo
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Mvila - Sahin would be very nice.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:11 pm

:dance: Twisted Evil
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:11 pm

SuperMAG wrote:Mvila - Sahin would be very nice.

If not M'vila, at least Lass. But not Xabi.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:13 pm

lass the headless chicken, how dare u. Evil or Very Mad

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

When did Snejder play CM? eco smile He played AM in 4-2-3-1 for Inter eco smile
They're completly different type of players Very Happy
One is AM and the other DLP, it's like comparing Ozil with Alonso... eco smile

By the way, Benz gets extra training for headers and Ozil has to work equally with his right foot in training (passing and shootnig) Very Happy
Judging by the crosses yesterday, he seems to have learned his right foot more Very Happy Benz on the other hand squandered another header for France eco smile
If Di Maria had a right foot! Very Happy
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... 3920004554Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... 3920004554Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... 3920004554
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Ganso wrote:i still want to see how good he is defensively though,xabi-sahin doesnt look very solid imo
Are you seriously questioning the purchase and tactics of this guy?

Mou is schooling Sahin into monster CM... Mourinho

Look at the way his tie sways in the wind with his hair combed back and his eyebrows cutting through the air like a hot knife through butter. Just LOOK at it. AWESOME!

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:34 pm

babun1024 wrote:When did Snejder play CM? eco smile He played AM in 4-2-3-1 for Inter eco smile

By the way, Benz gets extra training for headers and Ozil has to work equally with his right foot in training (passing and shootnig) Very Happy
Judging by the crosses yesterday, he seems to have learned his right foot more Very Happy Benz on the other hand squandered another header for France eco smile

Yeah... Benz can't hit the side of a barn with his head game... it's truly astonishing. You saw on his face afterwards how frustrated he is with it. It's all confidence too. He steers it as opposed to try and smash it.

All i care about is that he makes the easy headers. The chance last night would have actually required some half decent heading skills lol.

He's also been designated to take all the free kicks that he can, penalties and roam with France. Just giving him more and more responsibilities to see how he handles it. Good for him and good for Madrid and France.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 pm

sportsczy wrote:
babun1024 wrote:When did Snejder play CM? eco smile He played AM in 4-2-3-1 for Inter eco smile

Yeah... Benz can't hit the side of a barn with his head game... it's truly astonishing. You saw on his face afterwards how frustrated he is with it. It's all confidence too. He steers it as opposed to try and smash it.

All i care about is that he makes the easy headers. The chance last night would have actually required some half decent heading skills lol.

He's also been designated to take all the free kicks that he can, penalties and roam with France. Just giving him more and more responsibilities to see how he handles it. Good for him and good for Madrid and France.
is Benz good with freekicks ?
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:37 am

yes, his speciality is close range ones.

Close range: Benzema, Ozil, Sahin
Long range: Ronaldo

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

I hope he'll get a good slice of minutes against Valencia, should tell us how fit he is and if he can be ready if needed next month Very Happy

H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next