lenear1030
teamanarchy
Lex
milanfan7
Sushi Master
34 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 Empty Re: Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline

Post by mr-r34 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:23 am

he should come to the a-league

mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 Empty Re: Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:34 am

Terry wasn't actually bad, it was Henderson who made him and Cole look like fools :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:15 am

Does this make AVB a worse coach though? Not being able to adapt your tactics to the players you have seems like quite the fault.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:02 am

Always said gettin rid of ancelotti was a mistake.

There was way to much hype for avb who is a good coach but really if i had to choose i wouldve stuck with ancelotti anyday of the week.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 am

Iceman wrote:Does this make AVB a worse coach though? Not being able to adapt your tactics to the players you have seems like quite the fault.

That's a good point. I think AVB is a bit lost right now. Not much, but a little, yes.

Maybe it will all come together a little later when the players get familiar and comfy with his system & style, but Chelsea have no killer instinct whatsoever right now.

Also, a midfield of Ramires, Mikel and Lampard isn't the most exciting to me. I know all those players are very good at their own strengths, but when you put them together - especially against a tougher opposition - I can't help thinking that something more or different would be needed. Basically I'm saying AVB should start two of those three plus Meireles (who was on the bench yesterday).
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 pm

Soul wrote:He was afterall worthy of winning the Ballon d'Or once or twice in a row but that's long gone.

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 188149_166388390081641_2961950_n
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 pm

IAmManUnited wrote:WOWWW NOW WHEN THE OP SAYS COLE IS FINISHED YET WHEN I SAID THAT WITH ENGLAND VS SPAIN, I GOT SCRUTINIZED...smh

Jog on son this is a forum not highschool , live and forget :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:37 pm

Anti-DNA wrote:Marcelo is the best LB in the world

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 HowAboutNoMeme
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Chelsea are just a moderately better off mans Inter

Stick with AVB and the high line, trust me...It'll pay off in the long run

And its far better than being stuck in some no mans land where you try to revert to old styles after trying to implement new ones and then you have a mix of players who arent right for either and then you'll bafflingly play stankovic game after game and soon you'll be mixing painkillers and vodka just to make it to half time..
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:57 pm

lmao @ entire post. Milanfan7 = master troll. Terry Ballon d'or worthy?

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 John_terry_977663a
Even John Terry facepalms this :coffee:
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Soul wrote:
He was afterall worthy of winning the Ballon d'Or once or twice in a row.

:suspicious:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:29 am

lmao..I see we got to have a reputation on the forum to understand one's humor
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 am

MJGunner wrote:lmao @ entire post. Milanfan7 = master troll. Terry Ballon d'or worthy?

ali8775 wrote:
Soul wrote:He was afterall worthy of winning the Ballon d'Or once or twice in a row but that's long gone.

Terry is finished, Cole in clear decline - Page 3 188149_166388390081641_2961950_n

And you'd be the same folks saying Berkamp or Henry should have won it Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 am

Peak John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goalscorer(was averaging 10 a season a while ago), two footed, excellent distribution, hard as nails, leader, godly in the air, actually had pace etc etc
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:47 am

Gil wrote:Peak John Terry >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goalscorer(was averaging 10 a season a while ago), two footed, excellent distribution, hard as nails, leader, godly in the air, actually had pace etc etc

It's hopeless. Most of them just started watching football or can't take their memories back more than a few years.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 am

IT WASN'T TERRY'S FAULT, IT WAS HENDERSON'S MAXI-ESQUE SKILL, LEAVE JT ALONE

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:55 am

english_jewel wrote:
MJGunner wrote:lmao @ entire post. Milanfan7 = master troll. Terry Ballon d'or worthy?

ali8775 wrote:

Realyyy ur tellin me terry deserved one over henry :facepalm:

Seriously peak terry was good but way overrated by u guys, terry couldnt hold a candle next some of the great defenders these last 10 years or so.

To say he shouldve won 2 ballon dors is soo lol worthyyy

If chelsea fans truly belive that use need to all wake up
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:59 am

michael1 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

ali8775 wrote:

Seriously peak terry was good but way overrated by u guys, terry couldnt hold a candle next some of the great defenders these last 10 years or so.

And you guys are making it sound like he just said Evans deserves a Ballon d'Or. Soul's statement wasn't far off, but it's obvious from everything I read about him that people don't remember peak Terry. Especially from that second sentence of yours. BTW I never said that he did or didn't deserve a Ballon d'Or.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:04 am

english_jewel wrote:
michael1 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:

ali8775 wrote:

And you guys are making it sound like he just said Evans deserves a Ballon d'Or. Soul's statement wasn't far off, but it's obvious from everything I read about him that people don't remember peak Terry. Especially from that second sentence of yours. BTW I never said that he did or didn't deserve a Ballon d'Or.

well basically chelsea fans sayin that is like us arsenal fans saying sol campbell shouldve won one at some point.

do u see what im getting at, both great defenders for their teams but hardly ballondor worthy or anything like that.

and yes terry was overrated in peak form just as ferdinand was, great defenders but overhyped.

not to mention they both had great defensive partners in vidic and carvalho.

i understand terry is a legend to chelsea fans, but dont try mask his current failures by my making his peak years sound better than they really were.
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:10 am

Typical Michael1 post. Anything to do with the PL, England or Chelsea is automatically overrated.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 am

Gil wrote:Typical Michael1 post. Anything to do with the PL, England or Chelsea is automatically overrated.

the only bit of that sentence that is true, is the england comment and go on tell me englands national team isnt overated, pleaseee say it.

and i dnt know where u got i hate chelsea from lol if it seems like then thats because chelsea fans say some dumb stuff like in this thread terry was ballon dor worthy lolll.

and pl hater lol hardly thats why im an arsenal supporter makes a lot of sence to supposedly support a team from a league u so called hate.

dont mistake my annoyance with the englands national team for englands league, as i have no issues sayin it is the best league in the world.

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:50 pm

If you think that Terry deserved it more then Henry then you can JOG ON son
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3