guest7
Ganso
izzy
Lord Spencer
Potential
60 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by Albiceleste Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 am

Abbiati was Milan's MotM for me, Messi or Xavi for the game itself.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 am

Lulz at Madrid fans and andii being more butthurt than Milan fans (And some of you even criticized a small number of cules for doing exactly that after the Valencia games lol, hypocrites much?), and tbh most milan fans are very reasonable. TBH harhar, I felt that Lord Spencer was very reasonable due to my explanation below, in fact it was him i think that mentioned that we Cule fans normally doesn't whine about refs since we have enough firepower to overcome bad refereeing decisions, which is kinda true, because other than that Inter games (ok for the more sensitive ones, in that games ref's decisions were even) , the rest of the games with ref's decisions against us we managed to overcome them (except for the 1-1 draw in the Classico, which isn't any big deal)

The penalty was soft, but I can see why it is given, xavi was defo through on goal and there was an arm around him (however it was soft and it could not been given), cesc's penalty wasn't given too, wondering if there butthurt madrid fans and andiii were watching different games.

To quote the inter forums, "*bleep* Boateng"'s goal had my mouth wide open, and Nesta's injury made me feel a little sad inside, anyone know how long will he be out for?

Milan with this performance, will defo be challenging for the UCL.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:37 am

The Franchise wrote:I am tired of Busi milking it. Not because I am honest and want him to stop it for sportmanships sake.

But because he has to leave the pitch for 30sec to a minute and in that time we are down to 10 men.

Most of the time its no big deal, but with 5 minutes left and we hanging on to a single goal lead its annoying.

You know...I said the same thing about Alves more than a season ago, they are just weakening our defenses when they are down on the ground (or stop any fast counter chances we have)

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:40 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Can you please edit your post to a less biased version. We should lose with grace.
Best post I've read in while. Thumbs up
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:41 am

Who else thinks that if a penalty is taken incorrectly that they should NOT be allowed to retake whatsoever?
And I mean that once you mess up the penalty call is nullified.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:43 am

ColoJunior wrote:Who else thinks that if a penalty is taken incorrectly that they should NOT be allowed to retake whatsoever?
I agree that. Seems bizarre, remember Cronaldo doing the same last season.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:04 am

jiopsi wrote:
ColoJunior wrote:Who else thinks that if a penalty is taken incorrectly that they should NOT be allowed to retake whatsoever?
Your point?
And I knew someone would bring Ronaldo up as a counter arguement.
But nonetheless I'd think that rule I stated would be a good idea.

Only time when a penalty should be retaken is if the keeper rushes off his line at the wrong time or a defender steps into the box at the wrong time.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:05 am

ColoJunior wrote:
jiopsi wrote:
Your point?
And I knew someone would bring Ronaldo up as a counter arguement.
But nonetheless I'd think that rule I stated would be a good idea.

Only time when a penalty should be retaken is if the keeper rushes off his line at the wrong time or a defender steps into the box at the wrong time.
What are you on about? I agreed with you. hmm
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:31 am

Aaww man missed all the action :facepalm:

Spoiler:

First of all congratulations to Barcelona who were all things considered the best team on the pitch, they deserved victory.

Proud about our performance tonight, we played very good football and i'm glad many neutrals found the game exciting. There were allot of things that made the defeat less hurtful, but for me its the fact that we came out've this 2 legged affair second best by only 1 goal against the best team in the last decade.

Also Zlatan's goal made me lol and beat my chest like a King Kong. After all his talk pre match , he finally did his talking on the pitch.

I can't understand though, commentators usually label as an old team, that prefers to defend and further generalize us as to play like most Serie A teams .i.e boring slow tempo football, but over the past 2 years we've arguably played in the most exciting cl games each season , the 3-2 against Man , 3-2 against Real , and both games against Barca, all of them CL classics. We might not be at our best in recent times but we sure as hell entertain..

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_lrakcdUySC1qlwnnpo1_500
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am

Messi and Xavi are ultimate big game performers. respect.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:54 am

ToEy wrote:Lulz at Madrid fans and andii being more butthurt than Milan fans (And some of you even criticized a small number of cules for doing exactly that after the Valencia games lol, hypocrites much?), and tbh most milan fans are very reasonable. TBH harhar, I felt that Lord Spencer was very reasonable due to my explanation below, in fact it was him i think that mentioned that we Cule fans normally doesn't whine about refs since we have enough firepower to overcome bad refereeing decisions, which is kinda true, because other than that Inter games (ok for the more sensitive ones, in that games ref's decisions were even) , the rest of the games with ref's decisions against us we managed to overcome them (except for the 1-1 draw in the Classico, which isn't any big deal)

The penalty was soft, but I can see why it is given, xavi was defo through on goal and there was an arm around him (however it was soft and it could not been given), cesc's penalty wasn't given too, wondering if there butthurt madrid fans and andiii were watching different games.

To quote the inter forums, "*bleep* Boateng"'s goal had my mouth wide open, and Nesta's injury made me feel a little sad inside, anyone know how long will he be out for?

Is this post for real? Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:56 am

izzy26 wrote:
ToEy wrote:Lulz at Madrid fans and andii being more butthurt than Milan fans (And some of you even criticized a small number of cules for doing exactly that after the Valencia games lol, hypocrites much?), and tbh most milan fans are very reasonable. TBH harhar, I felt that Lord Spencer was very reasonable due to my explanation below, in fact it was him i think that mentioned that we Cule fans normally doesn't whine about refs since we have enough firepower to overcome bad refereeing decisions, which is kinda true, because other than that Inter games (ok for the more sensitive ones, in that games ref's decisions were even) , the rest of the games with ref's decisions against us we managed to overcome them (except for the 1-1 draw in the Classico, which isn't any big deal)

Is this post for real? Laughing

Yes it is...wassup?

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 am

lmfao....yeah about that....

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10715-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga-part-deux

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10299-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8861-conspiracy-in-la-liga

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:10 am

Crimson wrote:

lmfao....yeah about that....

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10715-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga-part-deux

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t10299-still-not-scandal-in-la-liga

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t8861-conspiracy-in-la-liga

After all those shit you mobsters put on us, cant expect everyone to keep quiet lol, but still yeah about most if not all other teams

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:12 am

Most of those threads are about other teams not about Madrid......

lol like shooting fish in a barrel

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:13 am

OMG the people of this forum.
Barca had one dive called as a penalty and they were denied another clear one.

The reaction? BARCA BAUGHT THE REFS, HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS!!

Anyway, congrats to Milan. They played a great game and they appeared much stronger than I expected
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:15 am

Crimson wrote:Most of those threads are about other teams not about Madrid......

lol like shooting fish in a barrel

Most of those conspiracies are aimed at Madrid, that much is obvious to most? Lemme time and see how long the madrid calvary arrives, as they always do

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 am

I never spoke a word about the refs in the AC Milan v Barcelona game fyi

I just find it funny how Barcelona fans like to take the moral high ground, seriously build a bridge and get over yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:19 am

billy_gr wrote:OMG the people of this forum.
Barca had one dive called as a penalty and they were denied another clear one.

The reaction? BARCA BAUGHT THE REFS, HIDE YOUR DAUGHTERS!!

Anyway, congrats to Milan. They played a great game and they appeared much stronger than I expected

Cruyff syndrome lolz

Thanks bro, the result wasn't unfair, there's no shame in losing to an all star team like Barca. It was a quality game with great goals and controversy , everything a CL classic should be like.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:23 am

Crimson wrote:I never spoke a word about the refs in the AC Milan v Barcelona game fyi

I just find it funny how Barcelona fans like to take the moral high ground, seriously build a bridge and get over yourself

Good for you if you never spoke about the ref, but the way you put it, it was like I mentioned ALL madrid fans, unlike you who generalise lol.

As for getting over myself, I dont see getting myself over what, I merely pointed out how hypocrites some are.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 am

ToEy wrote:
Crimson wrote:I never spoke a word about the refs in the AC Milan v Barcelona game fyi

Good for you if you never spoke about the ref, but the way you put it, it was like I mentioned ALL madrid fans, unlike you who generalise lol.

As for getting over myself, I dont see getting myself over what, I merely pointed out how hypocrites some are.

Does anyone else see what I see lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by ToEy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:31 am

Crimson wrote:
ToEy wrote:

Does anyone else see what I see lmao

I see you swallowing straws lol. Are you saying we dont have bad refereeing decisions? Are you saying that we did not overcome most of them? Are you saying that we cules whine a hell lot of those decisions like some of your fellow fans do? And lastly, do you read English, I merely said what lord spencer said and kina agree with him, thats it.

ToEy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:35 am

@ Ninja: That’s what I’m saying. This was maybe the best game in the CL so far and it was far from a steal or anything. Ref was bad for both teams but other than that the quality was really high.
My bro is a Milan fan so it was really intense for me to watch. Anyway I hope Milan goes far in the CL
Thumbs up
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by teamanarchy Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:36 am

Barca fans FTW...
Argumentative ability and credibility fit for kings
teamanarchy
teamanarchy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

https://www.facebook.com/#!/ks16152913

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

Guys, I’m not a mod but cool it a bit. Let’s not make this thread a Barca vs Madrid one all over again
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:37 am

I see someone who says they don't complain about refs, then in the same sentence (despite the poor sentence structure) complains about poor refereeing against Real Madrid.

Then to top it all off talks about others being hypocrites lmao

Hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next