guest7
Ganso
izzy
Lord Spencer
Potential
60 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:09 pm

Deathrow898 wrote:Why is it always barca and the ref milan could have easily won the game it was so even.

Im so tired to these butt hurt fan boys complaining about the ref this ref that maybe you should tell robinho to finish his chances? Thiago siliva to put his headers on target so on and so forth./ rant

Tigole you have 4 posts and all you have to say is highway roberry? No wonder your a lurker.

Why cant you guys say something positive about the game for once. The lack of maturity here is just staggering I see no class at all from any milan fans so far all you guys ever say when Barcelona beats you is they use the ref but did the ref tell your players to miss an open goal??

ANYWAY! Great game I really enjoyed it even if my team did not win I enjoyed it. I love high tempo games like this I watched every minute of the game instead of turning it off towards the end of the game.

Its not hard to say positive things about your team and actually talk and analyze the game after its over is it? Instead always blaming the ref. Ill be the first since you guys are always complaining to say that milan was great they fought untill the end they should have equalized or even won the game at one point but it was not meant to be.

Allegri seems choose pato or robhino because of his poor finishing in front of goal. But for me pato was way worse so in the end I feel It did not work out.

Strong generalization on Milan fans there my friend.

Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Xavi did dive, so hence it was no penalty BUT that bodycheck on fabregas was a stonewall penalty Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 51977822

And how hypocrite some of you milanistas are! What about the camp nou game where we SHOULD have had a penalty? I didn't see any of you complain then scratch

Now you are being a hypocrite, since in that same game your second goal was a product of a dive Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 1625187496

Different is, I never said that milan robbed barca nor did I complain about the referee I only brought it up to show their(not every milanista obviously) double standards :/

So yeah, im still not being a hypocrite.

And that bodycheck on fabregas is still a penalty.

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Milan is too slow for Barca.

Pato, Binho and specially Zlatan aren't good at pressing high.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:12 pm

On the post note, tho Ac Milan is stronger than I initally thought and barca needs refereering decisions to go theyre way to win a game.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Saetablanca wrote:Your attitude is admirable, but saying that Barca makes all their 'luck' after all that's happened is naive.

Anyway, I dont really care as it was a nothing game, but all this Refcelona stuff is really starting to annoy everyone now. I hope we dont see anything similar in the knockout rounds.

Also, Stark is the new Ovrebo.

Very Happy

Call it whatever you see it. IMO, football is as simple as scoring more than the other team. If Team A gets 3 dubious penalties over Team B, then Team B should score 4 goals.

If Team B have enough balls and guts, they would pull it off. Barca rarely complains about ref decisions because they usually pull away from them with a victory. Supporting Milan, I learned how football is unpredictable and how the team should never rest or give a chance to their opponents.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 Starkshhh-300x224

To Milan fans
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes I am generalizing...but I did not say all which is not possible. I must specify and say a select few on this forum not just milan fans
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

why are madrid fans trolling us? :facepalm:

Last edited by Ganso on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:15 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Xavi did dive, so hence it was no penalty BUT that bodycheck on fabregas was a stonewall penalty Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 51977822

And how hypocrite some of you milanistas are! What about the camp nou game where we SHOULD have had a penalty? I didn't see any of you complain then scratch

Now you are being a hypocrite, since in that same game your second goal was a product of a dive Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 1625187496

Different is, I never said that milan robbed barca nor did I complain about the the referee :/

You become a hypocrite by mentioning a wrong decisions against your team without mentioning the decisions for your team.

I don't know which refereeing school you went to, but according to ref experts in Al Jazeera, there were no legitimate penalty calls in the game.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Your attitude is admirable, but saying that Barca makes all their 'luck' after all that's happened is naive.

Anyway, I dont really care as it was a nothing game, but all this Refcelona stuff is really starting to annoy everyone now. I hope we dont see anything similar in the knockout rounds.

Very Happy

Call it whatever you see it. IMO, football is as simple as scoring more than the other team. If Team A gets 3 dubious penalties over Team B, then Team B should score 4 goals.

If Team B have enough balls and guts, they would pull it off. Barca rarely complains about ref decisions because they usually pull away from them with a victory. Supporting Milan, I learned how football is unpredictable and how the team should never rest or give a chance to their opponents.

I think you didnt watch enough Barca games ... when something happens you can see the referee surrounded by 10 barca players lol .... they complain more than we do on the pitch for no reason whatsoever !
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:16 pm

El Pipita wrote:Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 Starkshhh-300x224

To Milan fans

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 Ronaldofinger

Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:17 pm

Tough luck Milan....

Xavi dived

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

UEFA should do something about these divers .
its the same thing again and again.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Very Happy

I think you didnt watch enough Barca games ... when something happens you can see the referee surrounded by 10 barca players lol .... they complain more than we do on the pitch for no reason whatsoever !

After the game.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:20 pm

On a positive note, Bonera did not cause a catastrophe Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 4086640091
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Different is, I never said that milan robbed barca nor did I complain about the the referee :/

You become a hypocrite by mentioning a wrong decisions against your team without mentioning the decisions for your team.

I don't know which refereeing school you went to, but according to ref experts in Al Jazeera, there were no legitimate penalty calls in the game.

And the commentator on my stream, who also said that the first penalty was a dive from xavi btw, said that it was a certain one(the fabregas one).

Atm there are no replay but it happedn on the 50th minute, minutes before the 2-2.

I also didn't bring up when zambrotta dived inside milans penalty area to win a freekick when barca had a big chance to score either. I just brought up one of the bad referee decisions, I never said that that was the only one.

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:On a positive note, Bonera did not cause a catastrophe Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 2 4086640091

I would have laughed I'd have broken something if his shot near the end had gone in.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm

So what else is new in the world of football... and the amazing thing is that it's part of Barca's gameplan to dive and get bs calls. I'm sure that they actually practice it starting in their youth ranks. Never apologize or at least look slightly embarrassed for cheating. Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:23 pm

BaraaTKF992 wrote:UEFA should do something about these divers .

Every team has divers open your eyes its been apart of the game now and its also a tactic that every team uses.

Just keeping your up to date on todays football :study:
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm

The bodycheck could definitely have been a penalty, the referee from memory wouldn't have been a good position to call it though. The officials behind the goal line once more prove to be useless meanwhile.

Also Harhar, Zambrotta was clearly tripped on that chance, but I'm not derailing this thread. I'll try and find a video of the incident and PM it to you if you wish, can you remember which half it was in?
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Deathrow898 wrote:

Every team has divers open your eyes its been apart of the game now and its also a tactic that every team uses.

Lol. Really? In every game against good teams? Maybe you should read football history books not printed in Barcelona...

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Deathrow898 wrote:

Doesn't mean that it's right though..

Well it needs to stop somehow.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:So losing with grace is now deserved of neg repping.

Come on. You know some people will be upset with the ref and the blood is running high, so expect a lot of aggresion tonight.

Some people are just upset. Nothing we can do.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

I'm so tired of this. That was a stone wall penalty on Xavi as the defender had no business putting his hands on him like that when he was beaten. None of you were in the game and you have no clue how hard he tugged on Xavi. If you disagree please give me on LEGAL reason to grabbing at Xavi from behind like that.

I swear to god I Thought I would come on here and see what a great game comments and never in my wildest dreams did I think anyone could say the refs were for Barca. The FU**ing ref carded the wrong player so Aquaman could stay on and Milan not have to play with 10 men for almost the whole game which should have happened.

I swear to god I'm so tired of this on these boards and it just shows that posters are either under the age of 12 or just flat out stupid, I can't really put it any nicer then that.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Unlucky boys, we played with out hearts on our sleeves against UEFA 1st 11. Unfortunately their best player on the pitch #12, the referee dictated their game like a master conductor. He desreved MOTM.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

Very Happy

Barca always complain whenever stuff doesnt go their way. Im afraid its part of their mentality, its not nice but unfortunately when stuff starts to go against them you start to see the diving, the time wasting, mobbing the ref, sulking, shooting at the Bernabeu fans, etc. Im amazed how you accept all this when you know youre being cheated, congratulations I guess you must be a very calm and satisfied person. Very Happy

Ganso wrote:why are madrid fans trolling us? :facepalm:

Trolling Milan? More like just sharing round the Refcelona butthurt. Laughing
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next