guest7
Ganso
izzy
Lord Spencer
Potential
60 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
Saetablanca wrote:Your attitude is admirable, but saying that Barca makes all their 'luck' after all that's happened is naive.

Anyway, I dont really care as it was a nothing game, but all this Refcelona stuff is really starting to annoy everyone now. I hope we dont see anything similar in the knockout rounds.

Also, Stark is the new Ovrebo.

Very Happy

Call it whatever you see it. IMO, football is as simple as scoring more than the other team. If Team A gets 3 dubious penalties over Team B, then Team B should score 4 goals.

If Team B have enough balls and guts, they would pull it off. Barca rarely complains about ref decisions because they usually pull away from them with a victory. Supporting Milan, I learned how football is unpredictable and how the team should never rest or give a chance to their opponents.

Barca always complain whenever stuff doesnt go their way. Im afraid its part of their mentality, its not nice but unfortunately when stuff starts to go against them you start to see the diving, the time wasting, mobbing the ref, sulking, shooting at the Bernabeu fans, etc. Im amazed how you accept all this when you know youre being cheated, congratulations I guess you must be a very calm and satisfied person. Very Happy

Ganso wrote:why are madrid fans trolling us? :facepalm:

Trolling Milan? More like just sharing round the Refcelona butthurt. Laughing

S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm

harhar11 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
harhar11 wrote:Xavi did dive, so hence it was no penalty BUT that bodycheck on fabregas was a stonewall penalty Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 51977822

And how hypocrite some of you milanistas are! What about the camp nou game where we SHOULD have had a penalty? I didn't see any of you complain then scratch

Now you are being a hypocrite, since in that same game your second goal was a product of a dive Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 1625187496

Different is, I never said that milan robbed barca nor did I complain about the the referee :/

So yeah, im still not being a hypocrite.

And that bodycheck on fabregas is still a penalty.

You become a hypocrite by mentioning a wrong decisions against your team without mentioning the decisions for your team.

I don't know which refereeing school you went to, but according to ref experts in Al Jazeera, there were no legitimate penalty calls in the game.

And the commentator on my stream, who also said that the first penalty was a dive from xavi btw, said that it was a certain one.

Atm there are no replay but it happedn on the 50th minute, minutes before the 2-2.

I also didn't bring up when zambrotta dived inside milans penalty area to win a freekick when barca had a big chance to score either. I just brought up one of the bad referee decisions, I never said that that was the only one.

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 1625187496 At Zambro diving while you had a big chance to score. Really, do you want to go where each and every dive from both teams is counted. Simply put, the ref's mistake led to a goal.

That is annoying as always, and will always be annoying. You coming here and saying Milan fans should not complain about the ref is just stupid, since he was bad overall and Barca fans should complain about him as well. The ref was bad, end of discussion.

Now, does the ref excuse us for the defeat; no. We should have, and could have done better with our chances, just as you could have done better with some of yours. The end of the day, the team that deserved it won. No need to come over and pretend the ref was good.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Milan lost the game due to midfield absence.
Messi and Xavi were free, making runs for 30m without pressing or marking. Van Bommel was off and so was Aquilani.

Milan could have waited cules to play and go for counter attacks coz that was cristal clear that the cules defence was a crap.

IMO, The referee has nothing to be blamed on, there was a Penalty on Fabregas tho.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm

It was a great game, we played a decent first half, especially the last 5-10 minutes of first half, we put on some great pressure, and barca really couldnt deal with. but our performance dropped after our second goal... and game became scrappy after 2-3.

robinho, missed a sitter and ran straight at puyol on several occasions, i honestly think he couldve used speed and went around puyol quite easily, which would result in either a 1 on 1 situation with keeper or a good amount of space for a cross.

with that said, our team created more chances in the first half, because pato barely touches the ball in the second. it has to do with barca dropping back farther when pato came on, as well as other players performing worse due to fatigue.

another complain i have is nesta did not have a good game...... he was a rock a legend in the first leg, but today it wasnt the same nesta... abate has been great pressuring and going forward, even covered nesta and silva couple times.

aquilani didnt do jack, unfortunately today the dull side of this double edge sword showed up.

ibra was our best player imo, the clumsy finish blah blah, well he scored and won all the balls in the air he could, covered a great amount of area as well.

lastly, the penalty was not a penalty, not a dive but a soft call. however barca did create more chances today, and thus i think it was a result im willing to accept.

keep your heads up fellow milanisti, we will have a lot more work to do in the knockout stage now....
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm

dostoevsky wrote:The bodycheck could definitely have been a penalty, the referee from memory wouldn't have been a good position to call it though. The officials behind the goal line once more prove to be useless meanwhile.

Also Harhar, Zambrotta was clearly tripped on that chance, but I'm not derailing this thread. I'll try and find a video of the incident and PM it to you if you wish, can you remember which half it was in?

exactly, the referee was awful to both teams.

Well, I have only seen that(zambrotta dive/foul) once or twice on a video and then only from a .gif but it dodn't look as if alves touched him. But again as I said, I have only seen it a few times and I can be wrong.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Look i really don't like Barce at all and i think some people here know that. But i do have to say, while Xavi penalty was not actually a penalty, the tackle on Fabregas was and i think Barce could've had a legitimate penalty shout for handball. I think Milan got the better end of the stick
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathrow898 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:36 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:
Deathrow898 wrote:
BaraaTKF992 wrote:UEFA should do something about these divers .
its the same thing again and again.

Every team has divers open your eyes its been apart of the game now and its also a tactic that every team uses.

Just keeping your up to date on todays football :study:
Doesn't mean that it's right though..

Well it needs to stop somehow.

+1 I do agree with this.
Deathrow898
Deathrow898
Prospect
Prospect

https://www.youtube.com/user/Deathrow999?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I'm so tired of this. That was a stone wall penalty on Xavi as the defender had no business putting his hands on him like that when he was beaten. None of you were in the game and you have no clue how hard he tugged on Xavi. If you disagree please give me on LEGAL reason to grabbing at Xavi from behind like that.

I swear to god I Thought I would come on here and see what a great game comments and never in my wildest dreams did I think anyone could say the refs were for Barca. The FU**ing ref carded the wrong player so Aquaman could stay on and Milan not have to play with 10 men for almost the whole game which should have happened.

I swear to god I'm so tired of this on these boards and it just shows that posters are either under the age of 12 or just flat out stupid, I can't really put it any nicer then that.

Football is a contact sport, and arms flailing around are not called every damn time.
The penalty was a very soft decision. Not that it excuses the defeat. Nest was carded for decent, not the foul.

That being said, the penalty should not be used as a sign of Barca ref conspiracy. It was a good game from both sides, and could have gone either way. I think Barca's organization as opposed to Milan's hectic offense is what decided the match.

Both defenses were awful.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:37 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 1625187496 At Zambro diving while you had a big chance to score. Really, do you want to go where each and every dive from both teams is counted. Simply put, the ref's mistake led to a goal.

That is annoying as always, and will always be annoying. You coming here and saying Milan fans should not complain about the ref is just stupid, since he was bad overall and Barca fans should complain about him as well. The ref was bad, end of discussion.

Now, does the ref excuse us for the defeat; no. We should have, and could have done better with our chances, just as you could have done better with some of yours. The end of the day, the team that deserved it won. No need to come over and pretend the ref was good.

Show me where I said that Milan shouldn't criticize the referee, all I wanted to say was that they shouldn't be screaming that they got robbed(ofc not everyone are doing that) because sometimes you get decision on your favour and sometimes you get against you and in this game you got one against you, the penalty, and one in your favour the bodycheck on fabregas, both dostoevsky and The Verminator(who has already said that he doesn't like barca) have confirmed that it could have been a penalty which shows that I wasn't just making it up.

I have seen the gif again and I see that there is some contact, not alot, but there is some..

Milan vs Barcelona post match discussion - Page 3 Di-BHWI

And tbh, the teams that tedn to have the ball more tend to dive more because they also tend to get more fouls. So its obvious that barca will have dived more.

And honestly I don't understand why we are arguing, we have the same thoughts about the referee and the game..

Last edited by harhar11 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 pm

The Verminator wrote:Look i really don't like Barce at all and i think some people here know that. But i do have to say, while Xavi penalty was not actually a penalty, the tackle on Fabregas was and i think Barce could've had a legitimate penalty shout for handball. I think Milan got the better end of the stick

Thank you, If people think the Xavi penalty was soft I can understand that, but you just can't put your hands on a player in the box from behind like that when you're clearly beaten, you just can't do it, it will be called a penalty every time. The only reason to grab a player from behind in that situation is to illegally stop him from shooting on goal.

Now, how can anyone sit here and not mention that the ref carded the wrong player and didn't send off Aqua? This was stunning, I don't care if anyone thinks it's a foul or not the ref blew his whistle called the penalty and Aqua should have been sent off. I was stunned at this and again I can't believe people have the balls to say the refs were cheating for BArca.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:38 pm

This Milan vs Barca war must stop, its taking over the GS.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I'm so tired of this. That was a stone wall penalty on Xavi as the defender had no business putting his hands on him like that when he was beaten. None of you were in the game and you have no clue how hard he tugged on Xavi. If you disagree please give me on LEGAL reason to grabbing at Xavi from behind like that.

I swear to god I Thought I would come on here and see what a great game comments and never in my wildest dreams did I think anyone could say the refs were for Barca. The FU**ing ref carded the wrong player so Aquaman could stay on and Milan not have to play with 10 men for almost the whole game which should have happened.

I swear to god I'm so tired of this on these boards and it just shows that posters are either under the age of 12 or just flat out stupid, I can't really put it any nicer then that.

Football is a contact sport, and arms flailing around are not called every damn time.
The penalty was a very soft decision. Not that it excuses the defeat. Nest was carded for decent, not the foul.

That being said, the penalty should not be used as a sign of Barca ref conspiracy. It was a good game from both sides, and could have gone either way. I think Barca's organization as opposed to Milan's hectic offense is what decided the match.

Both defenses were awful.

It was clear Xavi was through on goal, it's not like it was a scrum of players and the defender put his hands on Xavi by accident, he grabbed his shoulder to stop him from getting the ball and scoring.

And again like I said if the ref blew the whistle for the penalty Aqua has to get sent off for a second yellow if not a straight red. There is no arguing this at all.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Great game. I enjoyed watching it a lot.

I think Milan can join Madrid and Bayern (and Barca of course) as one of the top top teams this year.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:43 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
The Verminator wrote:Look i really don't like Barce at all and i think some people here know that. But i do have to say, while Xavi penalty was not actually a penalty, the tackle on Fabregas was and i think Barce could've had a legitimate penalty shout for handball. I think Milan got the better end of the stick

Thank you, If people think the Xavi penalty was soft I can understand that, but you just can't put your hands on a player in the box from behind like that when you're clearly beaten, you just can't do it, it will be called a penalty every time. The only reason to grab a player from behind in that situation is to illegally stop him from shooting on goal.

Now, how can anyone sit here and not mention that the ref carded the wrong player and didn't send off Aqua? This was stunning, I don't care if anyone thinks it's a foul or not the ref blew his whistle called the penalty and Aqua should have been sent off. I was stunned at this and again I can't believe people have the balls to say the refs were cheating for BArca.

Not every foul is a yellow card offense. So it sould have been a foul and not a yellow card. Especially not a second yellow. Cards are usually reserved for deceit, and dangerous play rather than fouls. And since tugs are not considered dangerous play it was not a yellow card.

Nesta was carded for decent, not the foul.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Only reason i didn't mention it was because i didn't see it.If it's true. then wow, AC got off a bit easy
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

Not every foul is a yellow card offense. So it sould have been a foul and not a yellow card. Especially not a second yellow. Cards are usually reserved for deceit, and dangerous play rather than fouls. And since tugs are not considered dangerous play it was not a yellow card.

HE WAS THROUGH ON GOAL. There was no one else to beat. By rule it's a yellow card no questions asked. There is no arguing this point so stop
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Great game. We lost, but by no means disgracefully.

We will learn from this, we will become better, and we will be back, and when we return we will be feared by every club. Forza Milan! Twisted Evil
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

HE WAS THROUGH ON GOAL. There was no one else to beat. By rule it's a yellow card no questions asked. There is no arguing this point so stop

You can't be "through on goal" when the distance between all players is so close. That is only used when it long situations where plenty of space is available.

This is simply not the rule, if it was the ref would have given a yellow because if he did not such a fail in implementing "the law" you seem to know so much about will force him to resign. There is no such thing as "no argument" yellow card. Cards are distributed not on position of the player as much of the danger of the tackle. A tug is not a yellow if in the penalty area, and only warrants a red if "through on goal".

O work as a fraking amateur ref so I would fraking know about this. Referee experts in Al-Jazeera which is fast becoming the most respected sport news channel is not calling it a card.

Your opinion, despite what you might think is not fact.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Milan got robbed with that bs penalty. Never a pen in a million years.

Fantastic game for the neutrals. I thought overall based on chances created, Barca deserved the win. Milan did well and actually played attacking football instead of defending for 90 mins.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:

You can't be "through on goal" when the distance between all players is so close. That is only used when it long situations where plenty of space is available.

This is simply not the rule, if it was the ref would have given a yellow because if he did not such a fail in implementing "the law" you seem to know so much about will force him to resign. There is no such thing as "no argument" yellow card. Cards are distributed not on position of the player as much of the danger of the tackle. A tug is not a yellow if in the penalty area, and only warrants a red if "through on goal".

O work as a fraking amateur ref so I would fraking know about this. Referee experts in Al-Jazeera which is fast becoming the most respected sport news channel is not calling it a card.

Your opinion, despite what you might think is not fact.

This is the reason I told you to stop speaking to me on this site. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting you on ignore now, didn't want to have to, but you are just totally unbearable. I tried to be nice about it but your like a little poodle biting at peoples ankles. There was not some big group of players and he was grabbed from BEHIND hence HE WAS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Jesus christ. Just look at a freaking replay, my god you are thick. People can argue if he grabbed him hard enough to warrant a foul or to go to ground but not if he was through on goal, he was, anyone with a pair of eyes that work and are connected to there brain can see this hence your the only one arguing this aspect of the call because IMO you are insane.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Also, LOL Robinho, can you be any more crap Laughing

Seedorf :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Messi is such a c*nt with that first penalty lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh and Boetang = :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 pm

dnmac4 wrote:This is the reason I told you to stop speaking to me on this site. LEAVE ME ALONE. I'm putting you on ignore now, didn't want to have to, but you are just totally unbearable. I tried to be nice about it but your like a little poodle biting at peoples ankles. There was not some big group of players and he was grabbed from BEHIND hence HE WAS IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. Jesus christ. Just look at a freaking replay, my god you are thick. People can argue if he grabbed him hard enough to warrant a foul or to go to ground but not if he was through on goal, he was, anyone with a pair of eyes that work and are connected to there brain can see this hence your the only one arguing this aspect of the call because IMO you are insane.

What's all that about? :facepalm:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Messi's Nerman impression made me lol

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:08 pm

How amazing was that pass Messi made for Xavi's goal. Unbelievable.

Someone gif that please.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next