adnyana179
McAgger
The Madrid One
estrella bernabeu
Babun
71 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 21 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:28 am

It wasn't luck today. It was our mentality.

Barca looked more like Real Madrid than Real Madrid looked today. Got a early goal against them but never gave up.

guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu - Page 21 Empty Re: El Clasico at Santiago Bernabeu

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:33 am

The problem today was there were 3 teams on the field today

Real Madrid, Barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:40 am

I have to admit Barcelona players are really big game players.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:42 am

omarish wrote:The problem today was there were 3 teams on the field today

Barcelona and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Fixed for you. if we've had 50% of Real Madrid we wouldn't have lost like this.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:47 am

El Pipita wrote:The problem was that we were unsure whatever to attack or defend when we surprisingly took the lead. it was like we were in shock instead of Barcelona being in shock. we were not prepared for this kind of situations.

wut lol !!
Mou said we shouldn't take an early goal, by chance he scored it. He should probably has known how to deal with it. We are still inmature when it comes to self decision on the pitch.

Btw, how much i liked the way Barça take away the ball from Valdes to Sanchez. Short tempo passes, little squares, 1-2 and the Real Madrid midfield, high pressure, the whole tactic is in waste. That's a good football to learn, not get rid of the ball everytime you are under pressure.

Have to learn how to play under pressure is the key to win Barça and big clubs.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:54 am

It was an open game anything could have happened. Luck played a role but it wasn't the only factor and it surely didn't decide the match.

Mixed feelings really, we lost but we obviously tried really hard. I can't ask for more than that as a fan. The first half was great (their goal aside) but second half was very very disappointing.

Oh well still many chapters to go in this story, hopefully it has a happy ending.

(Butthurt would be epic if we win the league despite losing to Barca twice eco smile)
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:00 am

Zealous wrote:It was an open game anything could have happened. Luck played a role but it wasn't the only factor and it surely didn't decide the match.

Mixed feelings really, we lost but we obviously tried really hard. I can't ask for more than that as a fan. The first half was great (their goal aside) but second half was very very disappointing.

Oh well still many chapters to go in this story, hopefully it has a happy ending.

(Butthurt would be epic if we win the league despite losing to Barca twice eco smile)

Winning la Liga with losing 2 Clasicos won't have a taste of champion. Don't deserve it.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:02 am

LOL stop acting mighty, if we win La Liga I could care less what the score in the Camp Nou is.

If we win the league then we deserve it, if not then we don't. Easy.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:10 am

Zealous wrote:LOL stop acting mighty, if we win La Liga I could care less what the score in the Camp Nou is.

If we win the league then we deserve it, if not then we don't. Easy.

Raping Barça ==> Winning la Liga !! Easy.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:17 am

LOL no it isn't don't let pride haze your judgement. A trophy is a trophy and they won't carve "didn't beat Barca" into it if we don't beat them lol.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:22 am

To me, winning La Liga after been raped by Barça will be meaningless.
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:26 am

Well good for you then. For everyone else it'll be great.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:31 am

estrella bernabeu wrote:To me, winning La Liga after been raped by Barça will be meaningless.

Then you are Barca hater rather than Madrid fan. a trophy is a trophy, doesn't matter how we achieve it.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:40 am

lol If we won the leauge after being raped by Barca twice I would set up two screens

>one to watch the happy deception on Xavi's face while he rapes us

>one to watch our celebration at Cibeles.

That would be poetically beautiful
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by estrella bernabeu Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:41 am

El Pipita wrote:
estrella bernabeu wrote:To me, winning La Liga after been raped by Barça will be meaningless.

Then you are Barca hater rather than Madrid fan. a trophy is a trophy, doesn't matter how we achieve it.

A trophy can be worthy if you beat ur direct opponent.
History will remind that Real Madrid won that Liga,yeah right, but throughout that year i'll find bitter to celebrate it.

Not a barça hater much that Madrid fan, but Madrid love, history and pride oblige me to win La Liga with a summa cum laude :king:
estrella bernabeu
estrella bernabeu
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:05 am

The point is we have to be the best and to do that we have to beat the best.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 am

Of a scale of 1-10 how butthurt are you? :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 am

To be honest i still think Barca will lose more points against small teams.

Their players are like our Casillas, they need motivation to perform at their best.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:28 am

The defeat sucks, but I'm not upset because we showed some genuine effort and fight for 2/3 of the match. The deflected goal really affected Marcelo, and soon afterwards, the entire team spiraled.

In the bigger picture, things are still going well for us. We bounced back last season from el clasico to beat Valencia, but facing Sevilla at the Pizjuan is a tough ask. If we can recover and retain top spot going into Christmas, we'll be in good stead.

Ronaldo has been tortured enough on this forum for one day. I'll leave that alone.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by adnyana179 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:35 am

Winning the title proves that we are the best in the league overall, in terms of consistency and performance. How can anyone discredit that?

Of course beating Barca along the way would boost the feeling, but it's another story to claim a trophy won is "meaningless" if we don't defeat our arch rival along the way. It's not a prerequisite to defeat them to win the title, nor should it be.
adnyana179
adnyana179
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 am

cr7 is the sole purpose why we lost fact
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:50 am

To be honest we've been through worse 6-2, 5-0. Great game by Benzema and Lass, the Frenchman were on fire tonight, hope the team keep their head high and focus on the ultimate goal which is to win the league. Sevilla should be made to pay for the chances we've missed today. Very Happy
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Omniscient Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:18 am

Omniscient wrote:Honestly, I'm hoping for:

Casillas
Arbeloa Pepe Ramos Marcelo
Khedira Alonso Coentrao
Di Maria Higuain Ronaldo

I'm not sure why the majority of Madrid fans seem to be obsessed with playing the most offensive 4-2-3-1 possible, and going all out for the win. Barcelona are in great form atm, and will be more than capable of carving apart the same lineup that lost 5-0 last year.

The Super Cup seems to have clouded reality for a lot of people on these forums. The Barcelona side in the Super Cup was the most unfit, out of form team they've had for years, yet still remained very dangerous and won. Trying to press high up the pitch is definitely not the way to go. It would be nothing short of a miracle for Madrid to manage over 40% possession in this Clasico. Midfield athleticism and quick counters is still the proven way to stifle Barca, I can guarantee that Ozil will not have a game rating above 6/10 if he starts in a 4-2-3-1.
The Madrid One wrote:wtf is this? now this mofo ominiscent thinks were too weak to play our own game? then what has this hype and battle of now 1 year and a half been all about??

stop the garbage, we are here to play our game and win. we do this now or we keep being the scared bastards.

^And that was the widespread attitude of most Madrid fans, which has now led to mass hysteria, pessimism, and anguish.

Omniscient
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:19 am

The highlights 32 mins
http://www.filesonic.com/file/4166835505/La Liga - Real Madrid v. Barcelona - HIGHLIGHTS - 10-12-2011.avi
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:46 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Of a scale of 1-10 how butthurt are you? :coffee:
About 1-3. (Literally. Not too devastated over the loss anymore. :dance:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

For me there are only about 4 points to consider. (I posted this in the general section and i'm not willing to entertain any other excuses for the loss)

1) game would have turned out completely different if the ref had a pair of balls. Absolutle ridiculous behavior from him to see the second bookable offence from Messi, go running over with his hand fiddling in his pocket to get the all important second yellow out, then sees its Messi and changes his mind. That was BS.

2) can't deal with Messi. Actually we can isolate him if he takes flight down a flank, but when he runs the central channel our defense crumbles. When he goes on those central dribbles we can't always deal with it, then one of the CB's starts to think he should step up to the midfield to deal with it and leaves the gap for the striker to run in behind them, in last night's game it was Sanchez. Happens almost every frakken time.

3) Truth, Di Maria and C.Ronaldo have only ever done 1 meaningful thing in all the clasicos they've played now, they combined for the Copa del Rey winning goal. Every other time they play like juvenile idiot children, hogging the ball until they inevitably waste it, FFS this is not a child's street game, its professional football, get a grip for crying out loud. Strangest thing is they haven't been playing like this, but as soon as Barca come along its like they flip a switch where they lose all composure and intelligence.

I can't see leaving Cristiano out though, because at least he has opportunities, last night 2 of them, which on another night he probably could have converted.

On the lineup thing, hate to say I told you so (and you guys can check back in the thread to confirm) I wanted Callejon to start down the right instead of Di Maria, I honestly believe he would have done a better job. What I don't understand is that you play against a team that's using 3-4-3 but then you line-up your wing-forwards to cut into the traffic on their stronger foot?? Bizarre. At least if Callejon played the right he would have had his stronger foot flank-side, where he would have been able to take the byline and/or pop a few crosses in. Mou screwed up the tactics again.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next