How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

+74
jibers
Nishankly
Hapless_Hans
breva
Unique
futbol
Lucifer
El Gunner
M99
MaraVilla
Zealous
Busby Babe
che
Onyx
Lex
Helmer
BarcaLearning
Pip
Robespierre
izzy
RED
the xcx
S
El Jefe
free_cat
donttreadonred
cyberman
Abramovich
animal.crackers
julias
Uncanny
Tomwin Lannister
Dnmac4
B-Mac
LeSwagg James
Red Alert
RedOranje
CBarca
Arquitecto
Swanhends
iftikhar
ExtremistEnigma
Grooverider
RedFlag
McAgger
DeletedUser#1
boss
danyjr
NiallQuinnsdiscoPants
Blue
REWB
EL Patron
lszanto
Twoism
Dutti
lenear1030
Highburied
RealGunner
Jay29
The Franchise
Sushi Master
Amar
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Ganso
urbaNRoots
BIG$PETER
chaval
BiasedMilanFan3
Adit
The Madrid One
El Chelsea Fuerte
Kick
Gil
78 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge? - Page 11 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

Post by Unique Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:34 pm

danyjr wrote:Best striker England have had in the past 30 years. Better than Shearer.

#PrematureEjack
I wouldent go that far.

Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge? - Page 11 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Daniel Sturridge?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:35 pm

danyjr wrote:Best striker England have had in the past 30 years. Better than Shearer.

#PrematureEjack

Your an idiot. Prime Shearer was in top 3 for World player of the year and everyone across Europe wanted him Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:38 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

#PrematureEjack

Your an idiot. Prime Shearer was in top 3 for World player of the year and everyone across Europe wanted him Laughing

I thought the McAggerpremature ejaculation hashtag gave it away he's being sarcastic.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:45 pm

Considering his history it's hard to tell :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:18 pm

History of what? Dissing PES
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:29 pm

History of saying stupid shit like Sturridge is the best English striker in 30 years lol.

Anyway who are you? his mother?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:37 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:History of saying stupid shit like Sturridge is the best English striker in 30 years lol.

hey great leader. now klopp is prem lge GOAT. you should swap the city badge for Liverpool. cheers
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:41 pm

#PrematureEjack

*you're
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:History of saying stupid shit like Sturridge is the best English striker in 30 years lol.

Nah im his nan
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:57 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:

#PrematureEjack

*you're
I'm so glad you don't do that to me eco smile
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:03 pm

It is true that McAgger hypes up anything and everything that he happens to fancy in the moment.

But that said, Sturridge could possibly have a case to compete with Shearer if he could stay fit for a few seasons. But as things stand, Shearer remains untouchable.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:06 pm

Art Morte wrote:It is true that McAgger hypes up anything and everything that he happens to fancy in the moment.

But that said, Sturridge could possibly have a case to compete with Shearer if he could stay fit for a few seasons. But as things stand, Shearer remains untouchable.
Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:28 pm

M99 wrote:History of what? Dissing PES

I lol'd Laughing
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:29 pm

No he doesn't compete with Shearer, no he won't become injury free, and no he's not the best striker England have had in the last 30 years.

He's an amazing striker when fit though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:31 pm

better than Hurri Kane for sure
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmer Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Sturridge obviously has talent to touch any WC level (probably not Ronaldo or Messi) but he hasnt proved anything yet.

Helmer
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:55 pm

Lol far better than Kane.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:59 pm

One of the most lethal strikers that ive seen, He guarantees you goals if he plays.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:00 pm

CBarca wrote:No he doesn't compete with Shearer, no he won't become injury free, and no he's not the best striker England have had in the last 30 years.

He's an amazing striker when fit though.
Thumbs up Thumbs up
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:02 am

Feel as if Sturridge's injuries and lack of playing recently are making people remember him as a better striker than he is. With the way people talk about him here you'd expect he challenges the likes of Lewandowski, Aguero or Suarez. He's a fantastic striker as I've said but let's not pretend he's on their level. Comparing him to Shearer as well. Jeez.

And I agree he is better than Kane but Kane is also 22 and improving after his first breakout season. Sturridge is 26 now and should be entering a prime continually cut short by injuries. I would take Kane any day of the week given his ability to stay fit, however. Obviously if both are fit I'm picking Sturridge. Different players anyway, though.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:38 am

Above Costa below Aguero hmm

Lucifer
The Last Cat Hater.

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:59 am

CBarca wrote:Feel as if Sturridge's injuries and lack of playing recently are making people remember him as a better striker than he is.

There's a hint of truth in what you're saying. When Sturridge was fit for 12 appearances - in which he scored four goals - in the Premier League last season, he wasn't that impressive, I remember us (LFC fans) being actually quite critical of him. Then on the other hand, it's not like Aguero always plays great, either. But I'd agree that we need to see Sturridge play uninterrupted for, say, four months to get a true picture of his current level.

Pirloisjesus wrote:Above Costa below Aguero hmm

You can fit a lot of strikers in that gap, lol. Costa isn't anything special, imo. The funny thing is that Chelsea could have both Sturridge and Lukaku - who are probably both better than any of Chelsea's strikers.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:35 am

CBarca wrote:
And I agree he is better than Kane but Kane is also 22 and improving after his first breakout season. Sturridge is 26 now and should be entering a prime continually cut short by injuries. I would take Kane any day of the week given his ability to stay fit, however. Obviously if both are fit I'm picking Sturridge. Different players anyway, though.

I just wrote 'better than Kane' after you posted to annoy you tbf.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:09 am

Was well aware but thought it was a point worth addressing anyway hmm
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:32 pm

CBarca wrote:Feel as if Sturridge's injuries and lack of playing recently are making people remember him as a better striker than he is. With the way people talk about him here you'd expect he challenges the likes of Lewandowski, Aguero or Suarez. He's a fantastic striker as I've said but let's not pretend he's on their level. Comparing him to Shearer as well. Jeez.

Don't think that bolded part is true at all. I haven't heard anyone put him in the same level as Suarez, Lewa, or Aguero.

Aguero is a tier below Suarez and Lewa at the moment and everyone mentioning Sturridge keep saying he is second behind Aguero.

The rest of your post I agree with.

However an additional point I wanna make is that Sturridge is superior to Kane in everything. And it doesn't matter what age Kane is, Sturridge is better and will remain better until at least he loses his legs.

The injury part you hit the nail in the head.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:09 pm

I think Kane has better work rate and link up play than Sturridge, but he doesn't have the same level of finish, dribbling or goal-scorer's instincts.

Unless Sturridge can get over his injury issues though I also would take Kane over him.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next