wigglesworth
S
guest7
EarlyPrototype
Brigate Rossonere
45 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10

Post by KMD Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:30 pm

no! but i'm glad they beat barca, and thanks to the volcano;)

KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10

Post by M99 Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:39 pm

VibeTribe wrote:
milanista99 wrote:As much as I hate Inter, yes they were the best team in the world at the 2009/10 season. They won the treble, and they did not have an easy road. They had to beat a Chelsea side who won the Premier League by scoring 8 goals in one match regularly and also won a FA Cup, 3-1 in two legs. They beat Barcelona who hardly anyone can beat FAIR AND SQUARE. Please Barca fans, stop crying about a volcano exploding. I fail to comprehend how a trip in an air conditioned bus killed the players. And it's ironic how Barcists complain about Milito's offside goal, he had a goal incorrectly chalked up for offside earlier in the game.Inter were the better team BY FAR in the 1st leg and in the 2nd leg they put on a fantastic defensive display with 10 men after Peekaboo Busquets got Motta sent off. Talk about selective memory. Then they beat the German Champions Bayern Munich in the final and deservedly lifted the Champions League. They also had the nerves to hold on to the Scudetto after Roma's magnificent comeback and also won the Coppa Italia.

They beat everyone who came in their way and marched ruthlessly toward all the titles. Mourinho's masterful tactics masterminded the success and the players were also damn good. Milito was one of the best strikers in the world and they had a superb defense with Samuel and Lucio forming a partnership which cancelled out the likes of EPL Top Scorer Drogba, Maicon was the best RB in the world and Zanetti marked the world's best player Messi out of the game, nuff said. In midfield Cambiasso was able to contain Xaviesta and Sneijder was the main man, the missing link. They were the best, no doubting that.

And no my account has not been hacked Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 2859867778

I already liked you before but now you're officially my favorite Milanista Afro

And you are my favourtie Interista Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 Ghelyon
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:42 pm

milanista99 wrote:As much as I hate Inter, yes they were the best team in the world at the 2009/10 season. They won the treble, and they did not have an easy road. They had to beat a Chelsea side who won the Premier League by scoring 8 goals in one match regularly and also won a FA Cup, 3-1 in two legs. They beat Barcelona who hardly anyone can beat FAIR AND SQUARE. Please Barca fans, stop crying about a volcano exploding. I fail to comprehend how a trip in an air conditioned bus killed the players. And it's ironic how Barcists complain about Milito's offside goal, he had a goal incorrectly chalked up for offside earlier in the game.Inter were the better team BY FAR in the 1st leg and in the 2nd leg they put on a fantastic defensive display with 10 men after Peekaboo Busquets got Motta sent off. Talk about selective memory. Then they beat the German Champions Bayern Munich in the final and deservedly lifted the Champions League. They also had the nerves to hold on to the Scudetto after Roma's magnificent comeback and also won the Coppa Italia.

They beat everyone who came in their way and marched ruthlessly toward all the titles. Mourinho's masterful tactics masterminded the success and the players were also damn good. Milito was one of the best strikers in the world and they had a superb defense with Samuel and Lucio forming a partnership which cancelled out the likes of EPL Top Scorer Drogba, Maicon was the best RB in the world and Zanetti marked the world's best player Messi out of the game, nuff said. In midfield Cambiasso was able to contain Xaviesta and Sneijder was the main man, the missing link. They were the best, no doubting that.

And no my account has not been hacked Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 2859867778

Well said.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The dizz Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm

i hate inter milan more than i hate sloppy ice cream but yes , there is no doubt, they were the best team in 2010,

bit of a silly quesiton really Sleep
The dizz
The dizz
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

The only problem with this post is the fact Iniesta did'nt play in either leg :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:02 pm

At the end of the day they won the treble so yes.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:18 pm

according to barca fans this was the world's best team in 2009-10
Was Inter the best team in the world 09/10 - Page 3 Baldursson1_1618535c

:lol!:

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:20 pm

Wonder what the OP is trying to achieve from this thread lol.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 pm

Sure, no contest. They really got the last squeeze out of the old guard and the Mou factor, but with some reinforcements and a good coach they can maybe be great again.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:40 pm

Italian treble winners - check
English double winners: check
German double winners: check
Spanish and reigning cl winners: check
World Champions: check

But some milan fan doesn't think we are, so we must not be :coffee:

...Are we seriously having this conversation?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Kids these days...

Smh :coffee:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm

Last edited by Yuri Yukuv on Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm

bhends wrote:Italian treble winners - check
English double winners: check
German double winners: check
Spanish and reigning cl winners: check
World Champions: check

But some milan fan doesn't think we are, so we must not be :coffee:

...Are we seriously having this conversation?

BBilan won in the bernabue against real madrid

Inter won in the bernabue against bayern munich

BBilan > Inter

/thread
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by spanky Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 pm

bernabeu**

learn your clubs stadium name, son :coffee:
spanky
spanky
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:15 pm

How wern't they?

And they did by it playing the sort of Football I'd prefer to watch/perform if I were ever a manager, too. What a Face
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:44 am

Inter was a good team they deserved to win but they were also lucky, which it is part of soccer.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by awalezelin Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:10 am

inter was the best team in that year
awalezelin
awalezelin
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:23 am

Superpeppe wrote:Inter was a good team they deserved to win but they were also lucky, which it is part of soccer.

How were they lucky. Their luck was to have to face the English, Spanish and German league champions with Barcelona being the reigning European champion.

If that's luck, what would bad luck be? Having to play with 10 men for a whole game against Barcelona? Oops, that happened too.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:28 am

wigglesworth wrote:
Superpeppe wrote:Inter was a good team they deserved to win but they were also lucky, which it is part of soccer.

How were they lucky. Their luck was to have to face the English, Spanish and German league champions with Barcelona being the reigning European champion.

If that's luck, what would bad luck be? Having to play with 10 men for a whole game against Barcelona? Oops, that happened too.

the fact that Chelsea should have got a penalty kick in the 1st leg when Kalou was fouled just before half time. Inter got away with it.

The fact that Barca had a legit 2nd goal disallowed in the 2nd leg when the ref blew for hand ball against Toure, even though replays clearly showed it him on the chest before Bojan scored.

No shame in having luck. Every team has had it on their way to winning the CL, it doesn't mean you're any less stronger or whatever.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

Barca's second goal wasn't legit, IMO. Correctly disallowed.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by wigglesworth Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:30 am

Among CL campaigns, Inter had bad luck. Good goals called back, playing with 10 men against Barcelona, having to play against the champions of all the major leagues to win it, etc.
wigglesworth
wigglesworth
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:08 am

Devil-Is-Red wrote:
The fact that Barca had a legit 2nd goal disallowed in the 2nd leg when the ref blew for hand ball against Toure, even though replays clearly showed it him on the chest before Bojan scored.

Well, first of all it wasn't a disallowed goal, referee had already whistled. 'Clearly showed it hit him on the chest'?

It doesn't seem 'clearly touched the chest'. It seems to me it touched his hand. Then again, we can't really see anything from this angle No I tried to find one where it 'clearly showed it hit him on the chest' but I could not.

Also, what's the point of pointing out mistakes for Inter and not against them? Why try to make them look bad? At least list all mistakes in both games so we can rightfully judge if Inter was (or not) helped by the referees.

And how were they lucky? They faced English champion, Spanish (and CL) champion and then German champion. You can't get much more bad luck than that.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:17 am

the fact still remains they won everything that mattered that year.

whats the point in trying to downgrade their success by making a thread such as this?

they deserve to be called the best team in europe and italy. by a fair margin.
-won everything in italy, thats a given. -won CL by going through the supposed 'best' team in the world and then went on to take the european title.

thats enough for me :study:

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by KMD Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:17 am

football is always like that, you can beat champions but lose to weaker teams... inter showed that they are a strong team one of the best, but i think barca was the best team in that year, had they not travelled for enormous amount of time on the bus and be fully prepared, i think they would have won....

in WC 2006 italy won, but i think france was a better team !!!

in football it's win by any means necessary!!! This year barca cheated there way to the final !!

not to take anything from inter, it's just my opinion!
I believe in leagues with tables champion is the best because you are tested on all levels, but in knock out groups a lot has to do with outside factors.
KMD
KMD
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 am

I think they were, They outplayed us, Bayern and beat Barca so yes.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:51 am

The best team wins. Simple. Dude, Inter defended like total beasts. How can you blame inter when barca was playing at home and passing around the box like little pussies? Can't get in? Lets pass back to the defense and hope they come. What barca did that game was anti football, not inter. Inter played ultra defensive, sure, but was barca helping with the useless side passing? they were the ones playing anti-football, not barca. And we saw that inter can attack. 3-1 vs barca, 2-0 vs bayern. You don't get that from being a "defensive, anti football" team
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next