BeautifulGame
RedDevilForLife
Brigate Rossonere
izzy
RED
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Alexis Sanchez going To United? - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez going To United?

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

telegraph also says City are unlikely to budge from there 25m as they feel with champions league football they dont need to over pay for players anymore...so who knows will see if the 27m bid is true in the coming days or weeks

B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Alexis Sanchez going To United? - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexis Sanchez going To United?

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 am

B-Mac MUFC wrote:telegraph also says City are unlikely to budge from there 25m as they feel with champions league football they dont need to over pay for players anymore...so who knows will see if the 27m bid is true in the coming days or weeks

And Guardian says City are yet confident of reaching a compromise . As i said this is a transfer saga that will drag through the summer . I am not saying United wont sign him but saying its close to done deal , as u guys mentioned earlier in the thread are rubbish .
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by B-Mac Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 am

BeautifulGame wrote:
B-Mac MUFC wrote:telegraph also says City are unlikely to budge from there 25m as they feel with champions league football they dont need to over pay for players anymore...so who knows will see if the 27m bid is true in the coming days or weeks

And Guardian says City are yet confident of reaching a compromise . As i said this is a transfer saga that will drag through the summer . I am not saying United wont sign him but saying its close to done deal , as u guys mentioned earlier in the thread are rubbish .

i never said we are close but i do believe we will have a go for him he has been linked with us for so long and it's been known he prefer United over City and Barca, that's where my general belief comes from that we have a shot
B-Mac
B-Mac
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 am

Sanchez and Valencia would be a scary combination

But what about Young?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3