Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria?

5 posters

Go down

Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria? Empty Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria?

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:46 am

Honestly, I think Madrid would be better off dropping Benzema to the wing and putting Higuian up top, or even putting Callejon on the right wing, both ways in place of Di Maria. I dont wagch tok much La Liga but I try to catch as many Madrid games as possuble ani have to say I think Callejon > Di Maria. And Higuian up top with Benzema on thwing would also work better. What do you gugs think?
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria? Empty Re: Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria?

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:55 am

first of all i like that uve called us gugs.. sounds cool...

2nd of all, this is di Magia we are talking about, we will need a little bit of barca DNA (diving and crying) in our team if we are to stand a chance...

seriously.. mou like di maria because of his work rate, and his occasional moments of brilliance. Over the classico's he hasnt really been the best player, but hes given us two assists over them..so he hasnt been useless either.

callejon isnt better than di maria, (gulp), and only mou knows why he doesnt play both higuain and benzema together...who knows maybe he will do it...

di maria is that type of player though that can sometimes be sht for a big amount of time in a game, yet give u the assists to win.. he has to work on that.
The Madrid One
The Madrid One
"Imaybeonthesideoftheangels..."

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria? Empty Re: Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria?

Post by juventus101 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:06 am

LOL

From what uve seen of Callejon, hes definely more efcevtive than Di Maria. Callejon doesnt go missing like that, hes always a part of the action, and tbo he mght not run his sos off wuite as much as Di Maria, I think Callejon makes up for it with quality performances. His finishing is also excellent.

And putting Benz on the wing with Higuain up top would definitely be better and you guys would score even more goals than you already do lol.

But overall, I guess Mourinho just has faith and Di Maria, and I understand that as he has performed well, I just think theres better options.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 am

juventus101 wrote:LOL

From what uve seen of Callejon, hes definely more efcevtive than Di Maria. Callejon doesnt go missing like that, hes always a part of the action, and tbo he mght not run his sos off wuite as much as Di Maria, I think Callejon makes up for it with quality performances. His finishing is also excellent.

And putting Benz on the wing with Higuain up top would definitely be better and you guys would score even more goals than you already do lol.

But overall, I guess Mourinho just has faith and Di Maria, and I understand that as he has performed well, I just think theres better options.

affraid cheers hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 am

Pls watch madrid games and check match stats before saying Gaylejon>Di Maria
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:12 am

billionmillion wrote:Pls watch madrid games and check match stats before saying Gaylejon>Di Maria
Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria? U_MAD_obama

At CALLEJON?!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

wannabe argentinian on the loose... affraid
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 am

Mourinho already announced that Di Maria is starting, as well as one of Benzema or Higuain.

besides, unless you can run like a horse for 90min, you will have a difficult time beating him out of the line up
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:15 am

Di Maria is miles ahead of him, Callejon can't adapt to the right wing anyway, unlike Di Maria.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:24 am

The Madrid One wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Pls watch madrid games and check match stats before saying Gaylejon>Di Maria

i'm their fan since 1998 unlike TMO who is madrid fan since 2009 (2 hours after cr transferred)
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Madrid One Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:29 am

billionmillion wrote:
The Madrid One wrote:

i'm im a wannabe argentinian since 1998, wannabe catalan since 2006 when lionel midget first rised.. unlike TMO who is madrid fan since begining of time
Should Callejon or Higuian be starting over Di Maria? Kermit4

let me guess who thumbs u up...Lionel Bieber? Laughing Laughing Razz

btw fixed... Laughing
The Madrid One
The Madrid One

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down