Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Cotes
pasquale22
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Elia!! Empty Elia!!

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 am

Thought he did well tonight. Great set up for the great one's goal. He really shone in that extra time and I'm sure he knows he could've done alot better on occasions but he'll take alot of confidence out of this game.

Elia at his best is better than any of our wingers he just needs to prove that week in week out. I hope he proves he can start and impress conte soon because hes a great talent. I started really following other leagues around 2008 and watching Elia at hamburg gave me my passion for bundesliga and other leagues outside serie a. I've followed this guy for a long time and I adore him. To see him succeed will be a dream! Tonight he did well but it's just a short step forward. Hopefully one of many though! Forza Eljero! Forza juve!

Heres the link to an article I wrote a while back but it finally got published yesterday!

http://juventiknows.com/eljero-elia-after-two-years-of-injury-inconsistency-broken-promises-can-the-dutch-talent-finally-shine/
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Elia!! Empty Re: Elia!!

Post by Cotes Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:17 am

Very good Article...Elia is indeed pure talent & I think Conte will give him more chances now as Conte was the one determined to get him...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:18 am

haha amazing, when it was posted, Marco immediately told me
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 am

Looking good, solid and positive performance, but nothing amazing. I dont think he merits a starting spot because of this performance. We still need to win, and we shouldn't sacrifice the form of other players just to give extra time for Elia.

I think the best plan of action is to start consistently giving Elia appearances like he got tonight and when he begins to dominate and score goals, he should be promoted. Until then, I would field Pirlo, Marchisio, Vida, Matri, Pepe, Esti, Krasic all before Elia next game.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:54 am

nice article bro
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:haha amazing, when it was posted, Marco immediately told me
Haha marco's a really nice guy. Gotta say though, this was inspired by you Antonio. Thanks for the heads up about the site and how go get it done. Hope your enjoying your time in Trapani btw. I've been looking at their results since u told us about them lol. A loss at the weekend I believe
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 pm

pasquale22 wrote:
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:haha amazing, when it was posted, Marco immediately told me
Haha marco's a really nice guy. Gotta say though, this was inspired by you Antonio. Thanks for the heads up about the site and how go get it done. Hope your enjoying your time in Trapani btw. I've been looking at their results since u told us about them lol. A loss at the weekend I believe

haha thanks and no problem, a comment like this shows that I'm trully not that bad, and I inspire people for the best. Sadly, you got people who see it otherwise, but it's not a big deal. To be honest, your anaylsis on Elia was just amazing, compared to my question debate over Quagliarella, I trully enjoyed it.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

haha thanks and no problem, a comment like this shows that I'm trully not that bad, and I inspire people for the best. Sadly, you got people who see it otherwise, but it's not a big deal. To be honest, your anaylsis on Elia was just amazing, compared to my question debate over Quagliarella, I trully enjoyed it.

no1 thinks that u are bad guy lmao we even think u are amazingly intelegent but after JNC gone u think that whole forum is against u which is not true ...we just want the good , calm sciacca back as it used to be :/ as u promised
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:07 pm

The_ItalianFool wrote:Looking good, solid and positive performance, but nothing amazing. I dont think he merits a starting spot because of this performance. We still need to win, and we shouldn't sacrifice the form of other players just to give extra time for Elia.

I think the best plan of action is to start consistently giving Elia appearances like he got tonight and when he begins to dominate and score goals, he should be promoted. Until then, I would field Pirlo, Marchisio, Vida, Matri, Pepe, Esti, Krasic all before Elia next game.

i was with u until then..from the little i have seen of elia with juventus, he can fit more to conte's tactics than krasic...that is clear as day..krasic was very poor against bologna and sad to say very consistent with what he has been showing for the majority of the year..we like him yes but let that not blind us to what is actually playing out before our eyes...i dont see conte starting him anytime soon..

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Yeah, to be honest youre probably right.

I guess the reason that I said Krasic first is because I feel like if he doesnt get better results before January we could see him go... Crying or Very sad

After Elia's display today, it made it pretty clear to me that he will stay with us til the summer at least.
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TPSPriceless Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:01 am

I think Elia started out with the wrong attitude, kicking the ground every time a corner decision went against him or if he lost a challenge.That all changed in extra-time and the biggest moment today of his performance wasn't the fact that he assisted the goal, got a 1-on-1 with the keeper, I think what truly caught the eye of Conte is his willingness to work hard to win back the ball (something I've only seen by Marchisio, Vidal & Pepe so far).

I have good reason to believe that Elia is now in front of Krasic in the coach's pecking order, because if there is one thing Conte appreciates, it's hard work.
TPSPriceless
TPSPriceless
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by pasquale22 Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:10 am

pasquale22 wrote:

thankyou and dont worry mate, in my eyes your just about the most valued member here. Your quag piece was also good, more thought went into yours i believe, mine was just knowledge ive accumulated over the years whilst yours was more in the moment analysis. anyway enough ass kissing here haha......
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:17 am

Thanks means a lot bro seeing that my english is not at 100 percent.
As for me most valuable, I feel like idol wigglesworth haha
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:33 am

am I the only who sees a balotelli in Elia Very Happy ?
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:19 am

DeviAngel wrote:am I the only who sees a balotelli in Elia Very Happy ?

Balotelli is better, but it's been seen for a long time.

SKY had a report a long time ago and they claimed Elia is the Balotelli of Juventus.
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:05 am

Racist Clubber
Kidding, I really like Elia's style though, he can be a very dynamic player. I think he put a lot of critics to rest last night, simply by showing that he could play for Juventus, that he is not lazy, that he does fit...

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juventrini Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 am

Luca wrote:

Racist Clubber
Kidding, I really like Elia's style though, he can be a very dynamic player. I think he put a lot of critics to rest last night, simply by showing that he could play for Juventus, that he is not lazy, that he does fit...

what i like also is that he can maneuvre out of small tight spaces and even dink a lil pass through a crowd and not just try to beat defenders on the run..he needs more playing time with the first team..vidal, pirlo, vucinic, licht etc etc

juventrini
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:37 am

DeviAngel wrote:
pasquale22 wrote:

no1 thinks that u are bad guy lmao we even think u are amazingly intelegent but after JNC gone u think that whole forum is against u which is not true ...we just want the good , calm sciacca back as it used to be :/ as u promised

ofc we think you are intelligent :bow: , who else could light us with such brilliance hmm , keep it up bro Thumbs up (Devi btw why your warning lvl is "banned" is that a joke or something?)
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:41 am

I know I'm a brilliant person, I'm one of the smartest people here. The only ones I can call smarter than me is Erpupone, Pino, Devi and JNC

WigglesWorth is the man
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by johniet Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:45 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know I'm a brilliant person, I'm one of the smartest people here. The only ones I can call smarter than me is Erpupone, Pino, Devi and JNC

WigglesWorth is the man

JNC does not exist anymore :arrow: Very Happy
johniet
johniet
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The_ItalianFool Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:56 am

Lol I'm glad you think a child is smarter than you
The_ItalianFool
The_ItalianFool
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TrezeGent Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 am

Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo wrote:I know I'm a brilliant person, I'm one of the smartest people here. The only ones I can call smarter than me is Erpupone, Pino, Devi and JNC

WigglesWorth is the man

That really made me laugh. Is that what you REALLY think of yourself? Laughing
TrezeGent
TrezeGent
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 am

WigglesWorth is the man

You're a fake Italian though. Real Italians would never leave Italy. :coffee:

jk
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Camurrìa.Sto.Stronzo Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:05 am

Yup, sadly thats how it is. Intelligence