M99
dostoevsky
vu
DRK
BiasedMilanFan3
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The AC Milan Loan/Co-Own Watch Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The AC Milan Loan/Co-Own Watch Thread

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm

Merkel has been linked with a January return to Milan. Although we need some midfielders, I feel Merkel isn't the answer.

And in regards to Albertazzi, I never considered him that great a talent to begin with. He was with the Milan Primavera for quite a while and for someone who was supposedly a star of youth team, he rarely made a push for the first team. I think he's one of these players who does well in the youth teams but just can't cut it when he's playing against the big boys.

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

The AC Milan Loan/Co-Own Watch Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The AC Milan Loan/Co-Own Watch Thread

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

milannews.it says merkel will return to milan this january....its google translated so i may be wrong but lets see.

also i read somewhere that lecce official has announced mesbah will go to milan but atm stay in lecce because his wife is due to give birth to new child.

its very good news that merkel will come handly.... and can be very useful sub both in serie a CL and coppa italia if we progress for next round.

Back to top Go down

Post by tehcpeng Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Merkel is official as a AC Milan player again on loan Very Happy
tehcpeng
tehcpeng
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:42 pm

yessssss :dance:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:32 am

update on fossati:

since latinas regular #10 has been out for more than a month now, fossati has taken his role and has done so admirably. hes clearly more comfortable playing closer to goal and with less defensive work compared to the CM position he played earlier in the season. he continued his fine form last sunday in a win over carrarese scoring the only goal of the match from the penalty spot.
also there have been some rumors that fossati may even join a serie b club this transfer window...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:37 am

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:And in regards to Albertazzi, I never considered him that great a talent to begin with. He was with the Milan Primavera for quite a while and for someone who was supposedly a star of youth team, he rarely made a push for the first team. I think he's one of these players who does well in the youth teams but just can't cut it when he's playing against the big boys.

thats sad truth, but i havent given up on him completely. hes currently looking for a new club in spains first division as he hardly gets a chance at getafe.

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 am

Serie B for Albertazzi me thinks
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:49 am

Great news about Fossati!

The kid is just waiting to explode. No wonder Barca wanted him...
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 pm

A new season, new opportunities and new loans for our youngsters.

Promisingly, many of our players have been loaned to Serie B clubs where they will hopefully be able to gain invaluable first team minutes in a competition of greater merit than they would usually find in the Primavera league or in many of their loan deals to the lower divisions.

Not much has yet happened, however I'll give a quick round-up of the teams our youngsters have been fished out to and throughout the season hopefully we can keep this well updated with news of plenty of positive performances. I mostly restricted my list to players from our first choice squad from the Primavera last season and to those who were sent to Serie B for ease. Other names that others might want to track are of course welcomed. Defenders such as Baldan and Desole will be playing in the Lega Pro, hopefully they too impress.

Simone Romagnoli, aged 22
Position: Defender (CB) Team: Pescara League: Serie A

Marco Fossati, aged 19.
Position: Midfielder (ACM, CM) Team: Ascoli League: Serie B

Michelangelo Albertazzi, aged 21
Position: Defender (CB) Team: Hellas Verona League: Serie B

Simone Calvano, aged 19
Position: Midfielder (DM) Team: Hellas Verona League Serie B

Rodrigo Ely, aged 18
Position: Defender (CB) Team: Reggina League: Serie B

Gianmario Comi, aged 20
Position: Striker (CF) Team: Reggina League: Serie B

Alessio Innocenti, aged 19
Position: Midfielder, Defender (CM, RB) Team: Pro Vercelli 1892 League: Serie B

Gianmarco Zigoni, aged 21
Position: Striker (CF) Team: Pro Vercelli 1892 League: Serie B

Ricardo Ferreira, aged 19
Position: Defender (CB) Team: Empoli League: Serie B

Edmund Hottor, aged 19
Position: Midfielder (CM) Team: SS Virtus Lanciano League: Serie B

Mattia Desole, aged 19
Position: Defender (LB) Team: AC Monza League: Prima Divisione - A

Marco Baldan, aged 18
Position: Defender (CB) Team: ASG Nocerina League: Prima Divisione - B
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Completely forgot I made this thread
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by redblack88 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:42 am

I think Rodrigo Ely is going to be a great defender. Also Hottor, Innocenti, Fossati and Calvano are interesting prospects.
redblack88
redblack88
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 am

Surely Ely would be promoted if he wasn't out on loan.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2