OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year.

+15
Rossoneri Ninja
Dante
vu
baresi
S
Cruijf
aleumdance
red&blacklegion
Ganso
DRK
uzonero
Vibe
shamr9pato
Superpeppe
milanfan7
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year. Empty OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year.

Post by milanfan7 Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:16

:dance:
milanfan7
milanfan7
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year. Empty Re: OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year.

Post by Superpeppe Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:20

Great.
Now tomorrow in Coppa Italia I want to see SES start maybe with Pippo or Ibra.
We need to let them play.
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year. Empty Re: OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year.

Post by shamr9pato Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:32

merkel is the next scweini.. :coffee:

come at me..

shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:57

scratch

Why?He was doing great and getting time and developing,why limit that now?Better take him at the end of the season...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:02

VibeTribe wrote: scratch

Why?He was doing great and getting time and developing,why limit that now?Better take him at the end of the season...

loads of injuries.. aquaman is out for a month so is gattuso and u cant predict whats gonna happen in the future..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:23

hope he gets a lot of play time and develops even further. I won't mind him playing in tommorrow's coppa as well
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:48

Prince out for 4 weeks as well. We needed midfield help
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:53

prince is out?ARE YOU FECKING KIDDING ME?its like were having a deja vu of last year,a bunch of injuries before CL FFS
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue 17 Jan 2012, 20:59

KEVIN-PRINCE BOATENG has been ruled out for 4 weeks with flexor injury.

Milan suffered a big blow today as minutes after the official announcement of Alexander Merkel’s return to Milan, it was revealed that Kevin-Prince Boateng is suffering from a flexor injury and is out for a month.

Boateng is one of the best important players in the squad of Coach Massimiliano Allegri, who is suffering from many injuries already in midfield and attack as he has Flamini, Aquilani, Cassano all out of action.

Boateng is therefore at risk of losing the first game of the Champions League eight-finals against Arsenal. The very same thing happened last year when Milan had to face Tottenham – Boateng was not fully fit after sitting some weeks out with an injury and couldn’t deliver, playing one of his worst games for il Diavolo.

Milan also confirmed that Christian Abbiati is injured and will not be available for one week. In the meantime, rumours of Philippe Mexes injured again for eight weeks are not correct and are unfounded.

Yeah these injuries ahead of the CL are getting ridiculous
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:01

"Milan also confirmed that Christian Abbiati is injured and will not be available for one week. In the meantime, rumours of Philippe Mexes injured again for eight weeks are not correct and are unfounded."
WHAT THE *bleep*
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:31

Ok,we are officially screwed.Thank fudge merkel is back,but what the hell are we going to do in the CL?Boatang was pretty much our only dynamic mf,seedorf doesnt have the stamina and the speed he has. Mad
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Tue 17 Jan 2012, 22:21

I wonder how Berlusconi would feel saying a player named Merkel at Milan

I KID, I KID
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue 17 Jan 2012, 22:37

DRK wrote:Prince out for 4 weeks as well. We needed midfield help

WHAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!???!?

WE ARE SCREWED. BIG TIME.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:37

I seriously doubt Allegri giving him regular game time tbh.I picture another El-Sharawy case here.He's only brought here for depth and due to injuries.

Imo he's a very rigid coach tbh.Doesnt like to try out new things.

Its probably going to be Seedorf-MVB-Nocerino with Urby as TQ again.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed 18 Jan 2012, 00:45

i rather play Pippo as a TQ than urby
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Wed 18 Jan 2012, 03:06

Not excited at all over his come back, a bit too early and might just kill his career at a top level club. Anyway lets see what happens.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Wed 18 Jan 2012, 03:51

you guys are very pessimistic. for my part, im very excited of his return. in fact im expecting him to do as well as aqua if not better...

and for those who think that merkel wont see any playing time: flamini is still injured, as is gattuso and aquilani. and only today, boateng was ruled out for one month.
that leaves us with ambro, bommel, seedorf and nocerino for the next few weeks or months.

surely i dont have remind anyone how tough and busy our upcoming schedule is.... merkel will play...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Wed 18 Jan 2012, 04:22

He'll wear no 37! 3+7=10 affraid
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed 18 Jan 2012, 05:24

No doubt he will see playing time. Allegri played him last year when we were dealing with another injury crisis and he played well. I expect him to contribute as he has had a a good season so far with Genoa
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed 18 Jan 2012, 11:26

I am happy for Merkel and for the team , he should never have left in the first place. I just hope we actually keep him at Milan beyond the summer .With time he can prove himself and who knows , he may even establish his place in the team.

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Wed 18 Jan 2012, 11:52

I think he will relish this opportunity, there isn't allot of competition around atm. He just need to be assertive and play with confidence.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.galliani Wed 18 Jan 2012, 13:04

Superpeppe wrote:Great.
Now tomorrow in Coppa Italia I want to see SES start maybe with Pippo or Ibra.
We need to let them play.

Allegri already confirmed El Shaarawy and Pippo will start up front as Ibra and Pato need to be rested.
mr.galliani
mr.galliani
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed 18 Jan 2012, 14:13

Robinho should be playing in Coppa Italia. We shouldn't be leaving it up to youngest and oldest pair of strikers we have.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Superpeppe Wed 18 Jan 2012, 17:37

Robinho will play being them
Superpeppe
Superpeppe
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed 18 Jan 2012, 17:56

no offense guys but when i read this
i was thinking about this
OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year. Merkel_1_1490267c

considering the fact that this guy has a huge share in millan if im not wrong

OFFICIAL:Merkel to Milan on loan for the rest of the year. Silvio-Berlusconi-said-in-July-he-wanted-to-leave-Italy-which-he-described-as-a-shitty-country-that-sickened-him
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next