RealGunner
white_star
Artemis
btbam
the xcx
77 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 pm

kiranr wrote:
Its okay. Madrid fans need something to ease their pain. Blaming it on Cristiano only helps them rationalize the loss. I would have done the same thing.

Nope i think we're simply saying what we all saw.

He missed chances he really dosen't normally miss...chances that would've put the game to bed and had an overall poor performance in every aspect of his game.

What would you like us to blame?

Yes other factors contributed to the loss but those were much more ambivalent.

Cristiano's misses , juxtaposed with all his misses of the last 10 clasicos, produce a glaring and pellucid image of a player who simply has not been good enough against Barcelona, for both our and his own personal standards.

I suppose what you want us to blame is your brilliance and how great you are so we can bow down and worship you.Sorry, that's not gonna happen, you deserved your win, you outplayed us, but don't let that get buried behind the clear probability that when it's all said and done .......today you didn't beat us we beat ourselves.

And why would you want for us to think that we didn't beat ourselves?.To have something and throw it away is much worse than to never have something at all.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by kiranr Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:40 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

He missed chances he really dosen't normally miss...chances that would've put the game to bed and had an overall poor performance in every aspect of his game.

Cristiano's misses , juxtaposed with all his misses of the last 10 clasicos, produce a glaring and pellucid image of a player who simply has not been good enough against Barcelona, for both our and his own personal standards.

I suppose what you want us to blame is your brilliance and how great you are so we can bow down and worship you.Sorry, that's not gonna happen, you deserved your win, you outplayed us, but don't let that get buried behind the clear probability that when it's all said and done .......today you didn't beat us we beat ourselves.

And why would you want for us to think that we didn't beat ourselves?.To have something and throw it away is much worse than to never have something at all.

I only said blaming it all on Ronaldo is a weak excuse as he missed just 2 clear cut chances. At the same time Ozil was pretty much nullified. Di Maria was his usual self. I see the same Di Maria for Argentina too. No end product.

Benzema was excellent today. But there is only so much he can do on his own. I thought he did well to get free off his markers and laid out some good passes but of course they were wasted. Contrary to popular opinion, i thought Xabi did his job well. He did not defend well, but he was able to distribute it reasonably well.

And yes, we defended very well. Puyol was a beast. Abidal and Pique were excellent. More importantly, Busquets was amazing in the middle anchoring the mid. Madrid were not able to create many chances in this match due to this same reason. That was the reason you did not see the same Madrid. We attacked your D a lot more than Madrid attacked ours. Atleast that is what i took away from the game. You are welcome to think otherwise.

Barcelona are still better than Madrid head-to-head. Like Dani mentioned, there are some tactical issues that you have to address. Maybe Sahin could do that in the future, but with the current team you have, Barcelona are better. We beat you because we outplayed you.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm

The scuffle near the end from one of the freekicks was reportedly caused by Kaka throwing the ball at Xavi's head and Keita reacting with Valdes holding him back.

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Tumblr_lw0j5g41vy1qbw5x2

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:00 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:The scuffle near the end from one of the freekicks was reportedly caused by Kaka throwing the ball at Xavi's head and Keita reacting with Valdes holding him back.

I am sure that no harm was ment by it.

Specially from a rather cool headed player like kaka.

Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Clearly he's passing it to the ref...
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:32 pm

My prediction came through. Said the game will go the way of the super cup and it did. In the end barca could have won like 5 - 1
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:19 pm

5-1? hmm

Or maybe 2-2 if Ron"chokevsBarca"aldo scored that tap in. El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 2276801876
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:26 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:The scuffle near the end from one of the freekicks was reportedly caused by Kaka throwing the ball at Xavi's head and Keita reacting with Valdes holding him back.

Rofl.

Kaka's best contribution for Madrid so far.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am

we won calmly... or was that mentioned before??
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:31 am

The guy who said observed calmly from the bench.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:40 am

sending possitive vibes = win Very Happy
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:42 am

Matters little when you can't hit the broad side of a barn and have one foot out of the exit door. Razz
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:47 am

huntsman wrote:Ronaldo was zero.
Di Maria was zero
Ozil was Zero

Congrats Barca. You are indeed the best team.

And When will we learn that Kaka needs to start over this noob Ozil? Are we going to ever learn this?

And Lass should play at RB, Coentrao at LB.

Anyway, its not over but even if Madrid wins La Liga everyone knows who the better team is.

Everything in this post is true. huntsman really can take defeat and make good points.
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:10 am

Lionel Messi wrote:Rosell: "we won without difficulty" banana

of course u did,
especially that messi wasnt sent off when he should have been. eco smile
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:57 am

I though the match was a bit strange in that for long periods, boths were all over the place, no one really able to control the tempo, many mistakes, rushed attacked, just quite messy really, and not at all something I predicted.

OBviously Valdes's mistake leading to the quickest ever goal in El Classico I believe was just shocking, and goes to show why Valdes isnt as reliable as Casillas, there is just no argument, maybe if we had Casillas we would be a perfect team Very Happy Praise to Guardiola on his part afterwards praising Valdes instead of talknig about the mistake, what a manager to have. But to be honest, Valdes could have well cost us the title! He kept doing it too and gave the ball straight to another Real player in the second half only for our player to tackle and win it back! Valdes was always mistake-prone, but have minimised a lot for the past couple of years, but just doesnt have a lot of brains, great reflexes and 1on1s...

I thought Real did very well at the start again, for the first 30 mins, but they couldnt keep it up, and they suffer from the lack of confidence in finishing again Very Happy They had so many chances to score more but just bottled it, and Ronaldo is the biggest bottler of all! Hhahahaha! I wonder what those who said b4 hand that he deserves the D'Ballor say now? He only rapes lower teams, in the big stages, he usually flops. Benzema were Real's best player.
And a few of them did well for long periods. But overall as soon as Barca got into it there were no contest again.

We are just better, end of story. Messi suffered again and praise for Mourinho at least in that he knows how to deal with Messi, but even then he made that equaliser with that pass and showed a few moments of brilliance, but he was way below par today which was odd. Xavi really were able to control for much of the second half again. Iniesta also settled finally and was godly! Puyol is a god also!!! He had to fill in at RB which isnt his best poisition, but he always always performs, ppl underestimate him. Pique
after getting the yellow card looked at bad it was shocking though, he must have been thinking about Shakira after the match Very Happy

U got to hand it to Guardiola who well beat Mourinho this time too. Many doubted and disagreed with his choice of Cesc b4 the match, and although Cesc werent one of the stars this match, he definitely contributed. And who would have thought Sanchez able to play such an important role in his first El Classico? Playing him up top was something none of us thought of, and shows how estute Guardiola is. Playing Alves wide midfield was also brilliant. The development of Barca continues and they are a much much better team then a coupel of years back. When Mourinho's Inter beat us, it was with luck and we missed Iniesta, which was a huge blow. What I look at Barca now vs back then, we have evolved and improved, which is so satisfying and happy to see Very Happy

There was few incidents of dives and torubles, but credit to everyone that nobody focused too much on them and everyone got on with it mostly. Did anyone see PEpe trying to kick into Sanchez's belly? That animal is disgusting as usual.

Overall Real did pretty well, and could have scored more. But the same could have been with us, we created so many chances in the second half too, the game could have ended 5-3 or something Razz And most important Barca are still superior to Real, WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO~!!!!

Come on Sevilla, beat Real while we win the WCC! And we will be no.1 for X'mas! Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 am

billionmillion wrote:
huntsman wrote:Bulking up is another reason why his shooting / freekicks accuracy has suffered as of late.

The answer is simple, he needs to work out more on his leg / calf muscles and he will be again the best player in the world.

It's as simple as that folks. Just that small little tweak can make him the best. Isnt it amazing?
now i understand why you were banned.
what calf man? dont you have anything else to discuss?

ROFL!

lszanto wrote:
CBarca wrote:Misplaces one(maybe two...?) pass in el clasico

"Valdes passing is a joke"

Great logic there buddy!

I know he's misplaced passes before but that was quite a while ago so...don't bring those up.

When you pass as much as Valdes your going to screw up occasionally. Doesn't mean his passing is a joke LOL

As a goalkeeper you can't make those sort of mistakes. Gave away 1 and almost gave away a second goal just due to sloppy passing. If you can't then just boot the ball up field as far as you can, it's not that difficult. Goalkeepers can't afford to make any mistakes as they usually result in a goal but if you're happy to concede due to an occasional screwup then it's fine I guess.

Exactly. So many times I wished he had just hofted it out! Sure I know its part of our game to use our keeper, but not when the risks are so high! Casillas and another other top keeper play it safe thats the first priorty when in trouble at the back. Its the same at times with Adibal and he so often makes trouble when he oculd just high ball it....Valdes weakness is his brain!

Idrisozet wrote:
huntsman wrote:He lost all his agility.
I was looking the other day at youtube vis of him playing with Manunited when he had twice the talent and agility of Messi. I was comparing his body now to back in the days, and you can see that he bulked up alot with Madrid. His shoulders are twice the size when he was with United for example.

Looking back at the movie Ronaldo tested to the limit, they explain to us that Ronaldo's calfs are considerably small in relation to his thighs and the rest of the body meaning that Ronaldo has improved his overall physique but at the expense of agility and speed.

This is why he dropped from God Mode to Titan Mode and now defenders like puyol and pique can catch up with him or track his trickeries.

If ronaldo wants to dethrone Messi from his title of the best player, then Ronaldo must stop taking those protein shakes he takes everyday, change his diet, and his workouts. He must go back to basics.

Ronaldo must work on his calf muscles. This is the only way to bring him back to his old glory days.

I thought Titans were higher than Gods and the only thing above Titans are sisters of faith..

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

alexander mahone wrote:Ozil was more than alright, wasn't as direct as Di Maria and Benzema but he was essential element that enable the three of them combined very well in attack without losing connection to the midfield & kept the possesion between the 2 team quite even when he was on. After he's off, the team was worse off, should have stayed longer imo. Very underrated

Problem with Ozil is his stamina, he was puffing so hard even at HT! He just cant last that long in intense games like EL Classico Cool

The Franchise wrote:Valdes is the best goalie with the ball at his feet.

The mistake was the nerves of the importance of the game, not technique.

He will never make a mistake like that again.

billionmillion wrote:best tiki-taka goalkeeper in the world

I hope u guys are joking! Surely hes not the best with his feet...

red&blacklegion wrote:This Calf muscle thing is just getting too funny.look at Seedorf he is all muscle but he is still has his agility!
Ronaldo is very quick and flexible just look at his training videos .his problem is his head ,his brain freezes in the big games. now do u really need a calf muscle to head a simple ball in the box?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing LOOOOL!

Zealous wrote:Xavi was deceived (for real this time lol)
\

Laughing Finally for real Razz

xabi wrote:told you so... people said I made the wrong time for the switch but Real Madrid fans this happends every single year and I'm way too tired of it to care really.

xavi iniesta are the two best midfielders of all time playing togehter even if they are sometimes rusty they will get you eventually as the match proceeds. Its not hard to understand why spain won the euro and world cup its cause of these geniouses. And if you put messi on top of that you are unstoppable. No team can beat barca no team in history.

Maje10 wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Boink

lulz
Xavi: "Gravity has deceived me."

Very Happy

matpol wrote:With 49, Casillas is the goalkeeper who has conceded most goals in the history of the clasico, surpassing Ramallets (47).

Congrats for Iker, huntsman should be proud. Iker will play in RM for many more years, so he will set this record at many more goals.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Go Casillas!

harhar11 wrote:
windkick wrote:Valdes being a flop? Made one mistake but besides that he was pretty good

I have not read through the thread so I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but Valdes almost made the same mistake on the 2nd half but luckily enough Alves can in the right time to fix the mess..

I reckon!

Neutral wrote:real madrid think they're so good with their aggressive pressing game. it only lasts about 30 minutes before they start to get tired. then barca get comfortable on the ball and get into their rhythm and game over.

also LOL at madrid fans and mourinho talking about luck. their goal wasn't luck at all was it.

Bad losers, Mourinho pathetic again in defeat!

kiranr wrote:
Its okay. Madrid fans need something to ease their pain. Blaming it on Cristiano only helps them rationalize the loss. I would have done the same thing.

ragbirjosh wrote:
kiranr wrote:

For Ronaldo maybe, but the rest of Real were well beaten. U guys tried ur best and were in top form in everything, we just out played u again, admit it Twisted Evil
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:40 pm

As a goalkeeper you can't make those sort of mistakes. Gave away 1 and almost gave away a second goal just due to sloppy passing. If you can't then just boot the ball up field as far as you can, it's not that difficult. Goalkeepers can't afford to make any mistakes as they usually result in a goal but if you're happy to concede due to an occasional screwup then it's fine I guess.

Barca is a possession team. We aren't stoke. Valdes plays a specific Keeper + Sweeper role. I admire the fact that he kept passing after he had screwed up. How many times has Valdes screwed up? Would one like him to boot the ball up more?

I disagree. I'll take the occasional mess up (and I'm being generous with the word occasional) in exchange for possession. I think Victor Valdes, one of the best GK's in the world right now, agrees with that too. I also think Guardiola, who has no doubt told Valdes this, also knows this.

And I don't think the risks are high. I have full confidence in Valdes and each pass he makes that confidence gets bigger.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:40 pm

CBarca wrote:

Barca is a possession team. We aren't stoke. Valdes plays a specific Keeper + Sweeper role. I admire the fact that he kept passing after he had screwed up. How many times has Valdes screwed up? Would one like him to boot the ball up more?

I disagree. I'll take the occasional mess up (and I'm being generous with the word occasional) in exchange for possession. I think Victor Valdes, one of the best GK's in the world right now, agrees with that too. I also think Guardiola, who has no doubt told Valdes this, also knows this.

And I don't think the risks are high. I have full confidence in Valdes and each pass he makes that confidence gets bigger.

I understand that its our style of play and that Guardiola continues even with mistakes. But looking at this match, Valdes passed the ball straight to an opponent a total of 3 times - one led to a goal, one to a missed lob shot towards the goal which if on target would have resulted in another goal! And the third a Barca player tackled and won it back.

I just think it depends on the circumstances and u have to be smart and judge whether its more important to play ur style or be safe, and sometimes Valdes judgement and just pure mistake worries me...but he has improved that a lot in the last couple of years...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:07 am

BaraaTKF992 wrote:

of course u did,

Sore loser banana :brickwall:
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:47 am

BaraaTKF992 wrote:

of course u did,

Like ramos diarra pepe and coentrao...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:33 pm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Lucky not to have any injured players after that rugby game madrid played

I thought Ramos made one or two which were dirty, Pepe one maybe two. But noone else made dirty tackles imo.

I think some were mistimed, like Alonso who as I said before cant move his feet well made alot of fouls but none were dirty and trying to injure.
Did you not see that double footed tackle on iniesta AFTER he was thrown to the ground and the whistle was blown?

Must of missed that. By whom?

I saw a two footed tackle by Ramos...cant remember who that was on though. I think he didnt catch whoever he did it on clean but it was very dangerous.
El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Diapo8341c9a228f57585df83546e4d6b4b8b

Thought it was two footed when I first saw it, didn't get the chance to see the replay until now but this is the tackle that I was referring to

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:Lucky not to have any injured players after that rugby game madrid played

I thought Ramos made one or two which were dirty, Pepe one maybe two. But noone else made dirty tackles imo.

I think some were mistimed, like Alonso who as I said before cant move his feet well made alot of fouls but none were dirty and trying to injure.
Did you not see that double footed tackle on iniesta AFTER he was thrown to the ground and the whistle was blown?

I saw a two footed tackle by Ramos...cant remember who that was on though. I think he didnt catch whoever he did it on clean but it was very dangerous.
El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 Diapo8341c9a228f57585df83546e4d6b4b8b

Thought it was two footed when I first saw it, didn't get the chance to see the replay until now but this is the tackle that I was referring to

Nothing new from the dirty c***s! Im just glad we all werent injured Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

The tackle by Coentrao and Khedira lying on the ground is epic tho.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 am

Hala Madrid!
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:21 pm

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 8 1323724394443
Translation:
Image of CR7 during the first 25 seconds of El Clásico … Image of CR7 during the remaining 89 minutes and 35 seconds …

Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next