RealGunner
white_star
Artemis
btbam
the xcx
77 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by windkick Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Valdes being a flop? Made one mistake but besides that he was pretty good

windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Messiakanino wrote:I'm so done with Ronaldo....City please come and take him for whatever you want.

Selling him we can even get all three of Neymar, Hazard, and Gotze

silva ronaldo exchange :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:09 pm

Coentrao was great I thought. Without him the scoreline may have gotten out of control.

Bottom line is Madrid are built to win the league not beat Barcelona, and they probably will win La Liga and lose to Barca 2 more times.

I really though Mou had a poor performance today. I thought he should have played for a tie in a defensive approach with Pepe at midfield. Losing this game is the only thing that could have let Barca back into the league and now they did. The momentum has totally swung Barca's way and IMO Mou didn't have to go for it.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Coentrao at RB

meh..

IMO had a fault for Sanchez's and Fab's goal.

Unlucky to be placed in a unfamiliar position in such a important match..

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty ZERO

Post by huntsman Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Ronaldo was zero.
Di Maria was zero
Ozil was Zero

Congrats Barca. You are indeed the best team.

And When will we learn that Kaka needs to start over this noob Ozil? Are we going to ever learn this?

And Lass should play at RB, Coentrao at LB.

Anyway, its not over but even if Madrid wins La Liga everyone knows who the better team is.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:11 pm

Sushi Master wrote:It was decent but I was shocked in how Madrid pretty much gave up since min 70. Those are not the marks of champions, much less at home and in a derby match.

I will definitely enjoy ManC-Chelsea a thousand times more.

on that respect, milan didnt give up until final whistle against barca.... forza rossoneri cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ronalessi Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm

rofllllllllllllllll
ronalessi
ronalessi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:12 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Coentrao at RB

meh..

I agree he wasnt marking them close enough I tought, but he was solid and none can deny that really
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Messiakanino wrote:and BTW....super duper BORING match

now the last couple of el classio results has been pretty obvious ... so maybe thats why its getting boring for some people...

i really thought based on madrid form, they are going to play great football.. and did for 60 mins...

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 pm

It was a fairly even game in parts, but I felt we were worth the scoreline.

Some shockingly errors by Valdes, which is rare for him in big games.

But yeah, we were slightly the better side in a fairly even game however we had the extra quality and their supposed best player as always gets shut down against us.

To put it simply, as good as Madrid are, if you play us on even terms (trying to play instead of parking the bus, not being dirty and trying to tackle) then this is what can happen.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:13 pm

JespSwe wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:It was decent but I was shocked in how Madrid pretty much gave up since min 70. Those are not the marks of champions, much less at home and in a derby match.

on that respect, milan didnt give up until final whistle against barca.... forza rossoneri cheers
I have to agree here. Milan may not have the superstar filled team, but they have plenty of studs with massive balls and you can feel their desire to win, often going beyond expectations.

I got that from Madrid but only for like half an hour.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

OMG :bow: :lucas:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:14 pm

:bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

:bow:
No casillas hatin?..
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah, Coentrao was pretty good. Made some great tackles and cut out their play. Did lost his man quite a bit, though.

Pepe and Ramos were pretty shocking TBH. They lost their man far too easily, especially letting guys like Fabregas and Xavi get FREE headers.

Last edited by Maje10 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:It was a fairly even game in parts, but I felt we were worth the scoreline.

Some shockingly errors by Valdes, which is rare for him in big games.

But yeah, we were slightly the better side in a fairly even game however we had the extra quality and their supposed best player as always gets shut down against us.

To put it simply, as good as Madrid are, if you play us on even terms (trying to play instead of parking the bus, not being dirty and trying to tackle) then this is what can happen.

seriously barca werent even at their best, their form, and even in first half showed, but they won with their mentality.... to win and get results at all costs... even if they were 1-0 down...

madrid were opposite...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:16 pm

When Huntsman concedes defeat with no witty remarks, you know things are bad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:
JespSwe wrote:

I have to agree here. Milan may not have the superstar filled team, but they have plenty of studs with massive balls and you can feel their desire to win, often going beyond expectations.

I got that from Madrid but only for like half an hour.

ya... for 1 hour... really they were great.. that deflection goal... marcelo... rocked their confidence but yeah shouldnt have given up... they have players who can turn the game ... but they didnt.

thanks for the compliment to our team lol.. appreciate it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 pm

43rd minute Legend :bow:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:17 pm

this is why I rate the likes of Balotelli, Benzema, Quagliarella, Silva, Higuain, etc. all over Ronaldo.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:18 pm

The Kid is back! :bow:
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:19 pm

Until Barca were in danger Messi was MOM
After the match won Iniesta was MOM
Flop for Barca are Valdes
Flop for Madrid is obvious Laughing

if goal.com selects messi as MOM i will win my bet today Cool
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Ronaldo was terrible and could have pretty much costed Madrid the match. Iniesta bossed, Sanchez proved a point to all the haters, and Messi played as well as he usually does, oh and Puyol starting to get back to his best ^.^

Other than that...best team won. Props to Madrid for not parking the bus, though.

Barca<3
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Mourinho clearly isn't accomplishing what Madrid want from him, they should sack him. banana
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:21 pm

billionmillion wrote:Until Barca were in danger Messi was MOM
After the match won Iniesta was MOM
Flop for Barca are Valdes
Flop for Madrid is obvious Laughing

if goal.com selects messi as MOM i will win my bet today Cool

Unless goal.com are controlled by 5 year olds no chance Messi wins it.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Coentrao at RB

meh..

Lass in midfield was a disaster, we always play badly with him in midfield, he's good at chasing the ball but really offers nothing else in our overall gameplay.

I felt really bad for Khedira who has been so good for us this year, why start a guy at RB whoi has only played there for 45mins all season??

Lass should of started at RB and Khedira in midfield

Bringing on Kaka was a poor decision by Mou as he doesn't track back and plays too far forward to have any impact on a game where Barcelona are dominating the ball.

Ronaldo played so badly for his standards, 2 absolute sitters he missed and Di Maria often had good options but just was off his game tonight

Just poor formation by Madrid and little to no heart after the first goal we seemed to just give up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next