RealGunner
white_star
Artemis
btbam
the xcx
77 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

Jack Daniels wrote:Coentrao at RB

meh..

IMO had a fault for Sanchez's and Fab's goal.

Unlucky to be placed in a unfamiliar position in such a important match..

Lass in midfield was a disaster, we always play badly with him in midfield, he's good at chasing the ball but really offers nothing else in our overall gameplay.

I felt really bad for Khedira who has been so good for us this year, why start a guy at RB whoi has only played there for 45mins all season??

Lass should of started at RB and Khedira in midfield

Bringing on Kaka was a poor decision by Mou as he doesn't track back and plays too far forward to have any impact on a game where Barcelona are dominating the ball.

Ronaldo played so badly for his standards, 2 absolute sitters he missed and Di Maria often had good options but just was off his game tonight

Just poor formation by Madrid and little to no heart after the first goal we seemed to just give up

Back to top Go down

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread

Post by Luca Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:22 pm

zarola wrote:this is why I rate the likes of Balotelli, Benzema, Quagliarella, Silva, Higuain, etc. all over Ronaldo.

El Clasico Post Match Discussion Thread - Page 3 C_3_Media_765034_immagine_l

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

perfect time to re-introduce huntsman :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
billionmillion wrote:Until Barca were in danger Messi was MOM
After the match won Iniesta was MOM
Flop for Barca are Valdes
Flop for Madrid is obvious Laughing

if goal.com selects messi as MOM i will win my bet today Cool

Unless goal.com are controlled by 5 year olds no chance Messi wins it.

I have'nt completely ruled that possibility out btw.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:23 pm

How could you support that football?

I mean, the team's were astonishing. Play the f'n game. It was practically touch football.

Iniesta made a great tackle, and he looks over at the ref expecting to get booked because he brushed shoulders with di maria.... smfh

Messi is awesome. Barca is awesome.

La liga is an utter joke. The madrid fans themselves are complaining the league is over, tied with points, up one game. Stating that they need to take all points in other games because they will lose to barca again Laughing

I mean, this HAS to end league v league debates...
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Shamirr Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

The Kid is back! :bow:
Shamirr
Shamirr
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

I have'nt completely ruled that possibility out btw.

lol
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:24 pm

Madrid supporters are more plastic then City's faithful Laughing
Artemis
Artemis
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 pm

JespSwe wrote:
The Franchise wrote:It was a fairly even game in parts, but I felt we were worth the scoreline.

Some shockingly errors by Valdes, which is rare for him in big games.

But yeah, we were slightly the better side in a fairly even game however we had the extra quality and their supposed best player as always gets shut down against us.

To put it simply, as good as Madrid are, if you play us on even terms (trying to play instead of parking the bus, not being dirty and trying to tackle) then this is what can happen.

seriously barca werent even at their best, their form, and even in first half showed, but they won with their mentality.... to win and get results at all costs... even if they were 1-0 down...

madrid were opposite...

Well I think one thing that still seperates us and Madrid is our attitude.

We could be 9 points down in the league and still honestly believe we can win.

We can be losing in a game against anyone and still believe we are going to win.

That comes with experience of winning so much and in such important games.

Madrid dont have that level of experience yet.

Last edited by The Franchise on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 pm

Lucky not to have any injured players after that rugby game madrid played

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:29 pm

Di Maria was the most dangerous player of Madrid, when he had ball i had bad dreams, he became amazing dribbler
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

KING,I AGREE KAKA SHOULD START
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Lucky not to have any injured players after that rugby game madrid played

Tbf they weren't as bad this time as they have been in the past. I was pleasantly surprised at the relatively small amount of injury-inducing tackles from Madrid. Still some bad tackles but that's the game, I guess.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:30 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:Lucky not to have any injured players after that rugby game madrid played

I thought Ramos made one or two which were dirty, Pepe one maybe two. But noone else made dirty tackles imo.

I think some were mistimed, like Alonso who as I said before cant move his feet well made alot of fouls but none were dirty and trying to injure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zees Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

billionmillion wrote:Di Maria was the most dangerous player of Madrid, when he had ball i had bad dreams, he became amazing dribbler
Great at dribbling but he always makes the wrong move....
Zees
Zees
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Festim Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:31 pm

Ronaldo costed us the game. Could have passed to Di Maria and we'd be 2:0 in the first half. He again failed to score with his header to make it 2:2. We were like playing with 10 men. The worst game of his Real Madrid career.

Coentrao saved us in 3 or more occasions otherwise the result would have been much worse for Real Madrid.

And I can't believe that how mentally weak our team is. Giving up on the 65 minute !! That's not the Real Madrid I'm proud of.
Mr. Festim
Mr. Festim
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:
JespSwe wrote:
The Franchise wrote:It was a fairly even game in parts, but I felt we were worth the scoreline.

Some shockingly errors by Valdes, which is rare for him in big games.

But yeah, we were slightly the better side in a fairly even game however we had the extra quality and their supposed best player as always gets shut down against us.

To put it simply, as good as Madrid are, if you play us on even terms (trying to play instead of parking the bus, not being dirty and trying to tackle) then this is what can happen.

seriously barca werent even at their best, their form, and even in first half showed, but they won with their mentality.... to win and get results at all costs... even if they were 1-0 down...

madrid were opposite...

Well I think one thing that still seperates us and Madrid is our attitude.

We could be 9 points down in the league and still honestly believe we can win.

We can be losing in a game against anyone and still believe we are going to win.

That comes with experience of winning so much and in such important games.

Madrid dont have that level of experience yet.

amen to that. thats the difference...

, taking nothing from real... for long time they played some great football gutsy football against barca and not just defending all the time..., only to give up half way thru... :facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:

Lol goal.com really selected Messi as the MOM. You lost the bet bro cheers
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:

I thought Ramos made one or two which were dirty, Pepe one maybe two. But noone else made dirty tackles imo.

I think some were mistimed, like Alonso who as I said before cant move his feet well made alot of fouls but none were dirty and trying to injure.
Did you not see that double footed tackle on iniesta AFTER he was thrown to the ground and the whistle was blown?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

If Madrid try to play clean and attack they will lose to Barca.

Only chance is to play a fast, hectic dirty game like they did first game of Supercopa de Espana

Props to Mou for not parking the bus, but I doubt he doesnt go full park the bus when they meet again
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Mr. Festim wrote:Ronaldo costed us the game. Could have passed to Di Maria and we'd be 2:0 in the first half. He again failed to score with his header to make it 2:2. We were like playing with 10 men. The worst game of his Real Madrid career.

Coentrao saved us in 3 or more occasions otherwise the result would have been much worse for Real Madrid.

And I can't believe that how mentally weak our team is. Giving up on the 65 minute !! That's not the Real Madrid I'm proud of.

yeah... sorry for u guys... u guys had good reason to be optimistic on first half showing...

unfortunate to give up just so easily... in second half... u guys have to be like us milan... never give up attitude...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

Ronaldo killed us. he could make it 2-1 for us when it was 1-1.

and he could make it 2-2 when it was 2-1 for them.

and he did nothing. pos.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 pm

This is a sad day for Madridismo.

We could have won. We should have won. But we lost, and its not because Barca are better but because they stepped up.

You criticise us for saying we have to win because we will lose again. How can you blame us, when regardless of how good we are going into the match and how bad they are, they beat us again and again?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:35 pm

lionel messi, give some credit to real madrid... for first half...

u guys played exceptionallly well no denying it but atleast give some respect to real.. atleast it wasnt anything like previous classico games..

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:36 pm

I really expected more from Madrid, but Barcelona are just too good.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 pm

Lionel Messi wrote:
The Franchise wrote:

Did you not see that double footed tackle on iniesta AFTER he was thrown to the ground and the whistle was blown?

Must of missed that. By whom?

I saw a two footed tackle by Ramos...cant remember who that was on though. I think he didnt catch whoever he did it on clean but it was very dangerous.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next