Blue
shinigami99
zizzle
Patrick Bateman
El Chelsea Fuerte
36 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season Empty If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:01 am

Will he be sacked?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:05 am

No..........
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:07 am

the question is, who will replace him ? can you think of anyone who can do a better job ?

and to answer your question, no, with all the power he has at Madrid now i think perez is serious about him so he'll get at least a 3rd season
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 am

I imagine that if he doesn't win this year, he'll get one more season and leave regardless of what happens
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 am

Sack Mourinho and sell Ronaldo.
Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:29 am

i doubt it but pressure could surely rise towards the end of the season if we dont get anything positive out of this season

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Turok_TTZ Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 am

I hear Rafael Benitez is still available. if he is available by season end, probably him if mou doesn't improve.

though i highly doubt this wud happen.
Turok_TTZ
Turok_TTZ
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

http://trm.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 am

Carlo Ancelotti, Trappatoni, Bielsa, Loew could all do a decent enough job, probably even better, to replace him.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:33 am

Maybe.....who knows......I hope not
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 am

Are people serious about selling Ronaldo...?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

Just because many call him the best coach in the world doesnt mean hes best for the job.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:54 am

zizzle wrote:the question is, who will replace him ? can you think of anyone who can do a better job ?

and to answer your question, no, with all the power he has at Madrid now i think perez is serious about him so he'll get at least a 3rd season

why do people think that Only Mou can beat Barcelona? that's ridiculous imo, and i keep reading that over and over.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 am

Yeh. Just because there's no one better than Mourinho doesn't mean he has to stay at Real Madrid until there is someone better.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:10 am

Pellegrini did an okay job imo, he didn't lose 5-0 to Barca and in fact, he competed really well with us while playing pretty good football(in his first year no less). I think the loss against Alcorcon sealed his fate.

Mourinho is a good coach, but is he the right one for madrid? maybe, we'll see in a year or so.
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:26 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:
zizzle wrote:the question is, who will replace him ? can you think of anyone who can do a better job ?

why do people think that Only Mou can beat Barcelona? that's ridiculous imo, and i keep reading that over and over.

Where exactly did i say or imply that no one else can beat madrid ? scratch
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:36 am

Sell Ronaldo problems will be solved.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Capitano Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:47 am

From what i have noticed from real madrid, the mourinho project is a very important one for both the coach, and the club.

Real madrid's president has great trust in him, and from what i have seen everything has gone to a certain degree... well.

In his first season he managed to take a title from barcelona, but in the end came short of the main prize.

La liga was understandable, as barcelona's current side is a far more experienced team, and the cl came down to tactics and some would even argue.. special factors.

This season a lot is expected of him, and prior to this match real madrid have done everything possible to built momentum, and receive credibility for their work.

Everything is going well for them, they are 3 points ahead (theoretically i believe ) but will have to face an uphill battle in terms of momentum in many eyes...

They are improving and today, albeit probably not their best performance, showed that they have the talent, match could have gone either way,and madrid fans should take it calmly, and just continue.
Il Capitano
Il Capitano
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 am

I hope so,then he can come to a better team capable of beating Barcelona.I always wondered why he made that step down from Inter to Real Nadrid :coffee:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:39 am

If Mou gets sacked...don't you dare raiding Dortmund for Kloppo, too Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:50 am

The harsh truth is Mou is facing the best team of this generation. The gap is too big.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 am

Well a certain person can fall to his knees and make amends with Del Bosque but that's one burned bridge hard to repair. Well pep may leave which could change stuff but ffs I wish we would end that team before that happens.
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 am

id sack him if he continues doing things like hes been doing in the last two years..1.putting all the weight on Ronaldos shoulders(he aint no leader).2.driving players with anger and tension against Barca. 3.using wrong formation and tactics. 3.buying unnecessary players (Sahin,Coentrao) both fantastic players but he needed a CB badly.
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:41 pm

rwo power wrote:If Mou gets sacked...don't you dare raiding Dortmund for Kloppo, too Razz

klopp is amazing, what he done with dortmond, RM should get him.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:53 pm

The Germanification of Real Madrid is coming soon :bow:

LOL Razz
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:27 pm

He's doing a good job tbh. I'd stick with him.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next