Blue
shinigami99
zizzle
Patrick Bateman
El Chelsea Fuerte
36 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season - Page 3 Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, he would be sacked and rightfully so.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season - Page 3 Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by Valkyrja Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:51 am

Del Bosque or Toril
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:04 am

Mourinho will never be sacked. and we have a big chance to win Liga with him this season.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:08 am

any one whos been a true fan and seen us flounder in 09 , 10 suffered insults ,jibes about losing to the like of lyon alorcon, thrashed by pool called a pub club or whatever cannot really want mou to be sacked.. yes we still are inferior to barca but the transition being the second best in a season is nothing short of great.. theres a reason the bernabeu was chanting his name even when we lost 1-3
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:36 am

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's exactly what's happening, but fans have no patience. Ozil has been played deeper and deeper by Mourinho this season, and he has been asked to press a lot more as well. When you factor in his stamina issues from last season, you end up with a player who is trying to rebalance his game and weight his effort accordingly.

It's just a step he is taking, look at how much better Benzema has grown to become, so much that everyone was praising him on the forum. A month ago, people were still saying that we overrate him... no, he is legit class.

Intersting to know, and good point that if if Ozil becomes successful in that new role it will only stengthen Real, lets see how it goes.

aford92 wrote:
dnmac4 wrote:I think it depends on how the season ends. If they lose a lead at the end of the season in La Liga and Barca knocks them out of the CL then I think things will get pretty dicey for Mou.

Not to mention I think people really underrate how he turned a lot of people off at the club with his conspiracy garbage, blaming the refs, not showing up to press conferences and making his assistant do it, saying Guardiola cheated to win all his CL's and hitting a coach during a game.

I know Madrid fans don't agree with me about a lot of these points, but what ever bad blood we have towards each other I can say Madrid's management and coach's have always been classy and they are one of the classiest clubs in the world, thats why almost every player wants to play there.

I think he drove a wedge between a lot of the upper management at Madrid but Perez is on his side as long as they are winning. IF he goes another season without trophies (big ones) and continues his antics IMO the pressure at MAdrid will be too much for Perez to back him.

THIS^^^

I've always liked Barca more but I still liked Madrid before Mou came. They have changed for the worse as a club, obviously the fans will defend the actions of the players but all the BS wasn't around before he came.

I hope Mourinho wont be successful, and that Real sack him eventually! Twisted Evil The only Barca dominate and Real cannot turn it around the greater the pressure will be on him and the Real management Twisted Evil

diptiman wrote:any one whos been a true fan and seen us flounder in 09 , 10 suffered insults ,jibes about losing to the like of lyon alorcon, thrashed by pool called a pub club or whatever cannot really want mou to be sacked.. yes we still are inferior to barca but the transition being the second best in a season is nothing short of great.. theres a reason the bernabeu was chanting his name even when we lost 1-3

I guess most Real fans still support him, but will they continue to do so if we keep winning or if Mourinho misbehaves again? Very Happy
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3