Blue
shinigami99
zizzle
Patrick Bateman
El Chelsea Fuerte
36 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season - Page 2 Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:27 pm

He's doing a good job tbh. I'd stick with him.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season - Page 2 Empty Re: If Mou doesn't win CL or League this season

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:29 pm

Mamad wrote:Sell Ronaldo problems will be solved.

but he's better than Messi, Isn't Cristiano the best player in the World & deserves a ballond'or? Shocked

/troll ( but i have to say it :dance: )
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:30 pm

He had a bad game (terribad) but he'll come through eventually and when he does I will go on a troll fest unlike this forum has ever seen :dance:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:34 pm

OnTopic: I really want Mou to stay.. RealMadrid played much better against Barca with coaches like Pellegrini for example..
don't know who will replace him.. but maybe Rafa can do a gd job!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Arsene isn't available, so he'll stay.

Why is it that Donkey League sides are the ones with best record against Barcelona? :lucas:

Except Manchester "No Midfield" United
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Arsene and Pelle loved the psession game and adapted it into a very decent counter attacking form vs Barca.I think that Mou can do that....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Baraa Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:45 pm

mou is great, the problem has neverbeen with mourinho.

barca are living their best forms ever , however we are leading the table .

he is doing the best he can.
Baraa
Baraa
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 pm

I think it depends on how the season ends. If they lose a lead at the end of the season in La Liga and Barca knocks them out of the CL then I think things will get pretty dicey for Mou.

Not to mention I think people really underrate how he turned a lot of people off at the club with his conspiracy garbage, blaming the refs, not showing up to press conferences and making his assistant do it, saying Guardiola cheated to win all his CL's and hitting a coach during a game.

I know Madrid fans don't agree with me about a lot of these points, but what ever bad blood we have towards each other I can say Madrid's management and coach's have always been classy and they are one of the classiest clubs in the world, thats why almost every player wants to play there.

I think he drove a wedge between a lot of the upper management at Madrid but Perez is on his side as long as they are winning. IF he goes another season without trophies (big ones) and continues his antics IMO the pressure at MAdrid will be too much for Perez to back him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:14 pm

RedEyesWhiteBeard wrote:
rwo power wrote:If Mou gets sacked...don't you dare raiding Dortmund for Kloppo, too Razz

klopp is amazing, what he done with dortmond, RM should get him.

no. we need him at arsenal for whenever wenger hangs it up.

but this sack mou talk is absurd. doesnt matter who's coaching madrid, this barca side is as close to unbeatable as humanly possible (you need hamburgers)
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Looool and most of the Real fans b4 the match were saying how godly Mourinho were and all confident of a win, and now some are calling for his name already? And many also said Ronaldo > Messi and now wanna sell Ronaldo, loooooool!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Mourinho know how to beat Barca. Madrid fans and managements will not let him win the way he know how.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

No.

H.A. wrote:Well a certain person can fall to his knees and make amends with Del Bosque but that's one burned bridge hard to repair. Well pep may leave which could change stuff but ffs I wish we would end that team before that happens.

VDB categorically said, MANY, MANY times, that he would never ever return.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:21 pm

Klopp is a great young coach, but stylistically what would he bring to us that Mourinho cant? imo, nothing.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:38 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Klopp is a great young coach, but stylistically what would he bring to us that Mourinho cant? imo, nothing.

He's German, he can the best out of Khedira and Ozil eco smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:43 pm

They are young and inexperienced, they will develop, it's a natural process.

Like i said in our sections, our fans are the first to scream about how we have a team for 10 years, but they never think about the drawbacks. when they underperform, you see "what happened to Ozil" threads popping up.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:44 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:They are young and inexperienced, they will develop, it's a natural process.

Like i said in our sections, our fans are the first to scream about how we have a team for 10 years, but they never think about the drawbacks. when they underperform, you see "what happened to Ozil" threads popping up.
ozil has been sub-par this whole season tbh
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:47 pm

Ganso wrote:
St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:They are young and inexperienced, they will develop, it's a natural process.

ozil has been sub-par this whole season tbh

yes he has, but it's not the end of the world. He is struggling, he will overcome that. Players go through moments like that
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 pm

Nick can tell me different but iam sure they are trying create Ozil into more of a midfield player ( ala Iniesta) to give more balance to the side and also let the midfield and attack link alot better thus allowing for better possession while at the same time being direct and attacking.

So for me its no suprise to see Ozil not perform aswell, its a work in progress and imo in the long run it will result in him becoming a better player and Madrid becoming a better team......

Have not watched Madrid much to properly judge but just reading posts in thier section thats the reaction i get.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:Nick can tell me different but iam sure they are trying create Ozil into more of a midfield player ( ala Iniesta) to give more balance to the side and also let the midfield and attack link alot better thus allowing for better possession while at the same time being direct and attacking.

So for me its no suprise to see Ozil not perform aswell, its a work in progress and imo in the long run it will result in him becoming a better player and Madrid becoming a better team......

Have not watched Madrid much to properly judge but just reading posts in thier section thats the reaction i get.

Basically.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:55 pm

It's exactly what's happening, but fans have no patience. Ozil has been played deeper and deeper by Mourinho this season, and he has been asked to press a lot more as well. When you factor in his stamina issues from last season, you end up with a player who is trying to rebalance his game and weight his effort accordingly.

It's just a step he is taking, look at how much better Benzema has grown to become, so much that everyone was praising him on the forum. A month ago, people were still saying that we overrate him... no, he is legit class.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:57 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Klopp is a great young coach, but stylistically what would he bring to us that Mourinho cant? imo, nothing.
He works with far less money to buy players Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Özil is fine and he is adapting, that's it really. Anyone who has watched our games properly or watched a Özil highlight can see how much deeper he is playing compared to last season and IMO he is gonna be a hell of a dangerous player once he adapts.
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Money is not an issue tho
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:15 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:It's exactly what's happening, but fans have no patience. Ozil has been played deeper and deeper by Mourinho this season, and he has been asked to press a lot more as well. When you factor in his stamina issues from last season, you end up with a player who is trying to rebalance his game and weight his effort accordingly.

It's just a step he is taking, look at how much better Benzema has grown to become, so much that everyone was praising him on the forum. A month ago, people were still saying that we overrate him... no, he is legit class.

In your opinion do you think that it's actually working though?
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by aford92 Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:26 pm

dnmac4 wrote:I think it depends on how the season ends. If they lose a lead at the end of the season in La Liga and Barca knocks them out of the CL then I think things will get pretty dicey for Mou.

Not to mention I think people really underrate how he turned a lot of people off at the club with his conspiracy garbage, blaming the refs, not showing up to press conferences and making his assistant do it, saying Guardiola cheated to win all his CL's and hitting a coach during a game.

I know Madrid fans don't agree with me about a lot of these points, but what ever bad blood we have towards each other I can say Madrid's management and coach's have always been classy and they are one of the classiest clubs in the world, thats why almost every player wants to play there.

I think he drove a wedge between a lot of the upper management at Madrid but Perez is on his side as long as they are winning. IF he goes another season without trophies (big ones) and continues his antics IMO the pressure at MAdrid will be too much for Perez to back him.

THIS^^^

I've always liked Barca more but I still liked Madrid before Mou came. They have changed for the worse as a club, obviously the fans will defend the actions of the players but all the BS wasn't around before he came.
aford92
aford92
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes, he would be sacked and rightfully so.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next