guest7
Mr Nick09
billionmillion
33 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Difference between Messi and Neymar Empty Difference between Messi and Neymar

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 pm

After watching this head to head match i think that Neymar is slow compared to Messi, he can not make long runs like Messi. this is his weakness against messi
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Difference between Messi and Neymar Empty Re: Difference between Messi and Neymar

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

It's not that he is slow, he is not the type of dribbler Messi is. He doesnt do those long runs with the ball going past mazes of players.

He is fast, but with the ball, he relies more on tricks, and stop and go situations to beat a man or two.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Difference between Messi and Neymar Empty Re: Difference between Messi and Neymar

Post by guest7 Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:25 pm

different dribbling techniques like nick says

he goes by the joga bonito, he could be faster with it like ronaldinho was but in all honesty messi is just the more effective dribbler

(also how did he miss those sitters man?!?!?!)

also messi was just out of this world that game
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Vapotrini Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:56 pm

100% unfair comparison if I'm honest. Messi had no pressure at Neymar's age playing with Barca... same isn't even close to true for Neymar. Also, give Neymar 5 years experience, and then, let them switch teams and only then can we even begin to compare.

Totally, totally different circumstances. Try being 19 and having to handle that pressure. Must be ridiculously tough.

Let's try to be objective here...

Vapotrini
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seppuku Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Difference between them is Xavi and Iniesta.

Seppuku
Seppuku
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:02 pm

double post

Last edited by Ganso on Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Vapotrini wrote:100% unfair comparison if I'm honest. Messi had no pressure at Neymar's age playing with Barca... same isn't even close to true for Neymar. Also, give Neymar 5 years experience, and then, let them switch teams and only then can we even begin to compare.

Totally, totally different circumstances. Try being 19 and having to handle that pressure. Must be ridiculously tough.

Let's try to be objective here...
lies,nerman is supposed to destroy barca or else....

funny how people didnt react like this when hazard played like crap vs inter Rolling Eyes
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 pm

Seppuku wrote:Difference between them is Xavi and Iniesta.

I heard Ganso was supposed to be the new Socrates scratch scratch Laughing
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:

1-me and sinatra said he plays similar to socrates,not that hes the "new" socrates,stop pulling stuff out of nowhere
2-Ganso didnt even play bad,best player for santos today
3-Are you seriously comparing Xaviesta to Gsnso? Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:07 pm

Ganso wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:

1-me and sinatra said he plays similar to socrates,not that hes the "new" socrates,stop pulling stuff out of nowhere
2-Ganso didnt even play bad
3-Are you seriously comparing Xaviesta to Gsnso? Laughing

I'm kidding bro......

Although i did expect better from someone who Socrates himself labelled the biggest talent in Brazil ahead of Neymar.

I know that's an unfair assesment since he spent most of his time chasing back.......but people do it to madrid players all the time.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:13 pm

i thought he played pretty well,he rarely lost possession and created at least 3 chances while tracking back to mark messi and xavi,he put neymar and borges in front of goal which they should have scored even though they werent easy sitters.If there is one player who didnt flop today it was ganso
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:19 pm

It could have be 10-0 Barca, who are we kidding.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:13 pm

yeah

xavi & inesta makes messi dribble 5 players Laughing

haters gonna hate >>> poor madrid's fans :coffee:
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:21 pm

The difference between the two is plain as day, Messi is head and shoulders better but that doesn't mean Neymar is not really good.

People need to get it through there thick skulls that no one is close to as good as Messi. There is no competition and if your good enough to be the second best player in the world what's wrong with that?

I said it before the match and I will say it again, why do people feel the need to try and find a player better then Messi and then if there not people think they suck?

I mean do you people not see how out of this world Messi is? You get caught up in the Messi vs MAradonna crap and saying he needs to win a world cup or play better for Argentina and forget how brilliant he is and you probably won't see someone like him again in your life time but yet some people choose to belittle it because they hate Barca or whatever.

Why don't you try and appreciate Messi for what he is, the best player on the planet and when all is said and done he will hold so many records and win so many titles that he may be the best ever. There is no shame in not being as good as him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 pm

dnmac4 wrote:The difference between the two is plain as day, Messi is head and shoulders better but that doesn't mean Neymar is not really good.

People need to get it through there thick skulls that no one is close to as good as Messi. There is no competition and if your good enough to be the second best player in the world what's wrong with that?

I said it before the match and I will say it again, why do people feel the need to try and find a player better then Messi and then if there not people think they suck?

I mean do you people not see how out of this world Messi is? You get caught up in the Messi vs MAradonna crap and saying he needs to win a world cup or play better for Argentina and forget how brilliant he is and you probably won't see someone like him again in your life time but yet some people choose to belittle it because they hate Barca or whatever.

Why don't you try and appreciate Messi for what he is, the best player on the planet and when all is said and done he will hold so many records and win so many titles that he may be the best ever. There is no shame in not being as good as him.
yeah,honestly its about time people realize messi is already up there with pele and maradona,not legacy wise,but technique wise....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:25 pm

difference between neymar and messi: 5 years older, therefore more experience, and playing with the best team, the best passers in the world. /thread
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:26 pm

i dont believe neymar will get to be as good as messi though, because he's a popstar like c. ronaldo. he's got to stop trying to do those flicks and just ball like the argentine.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:43 pm

rsinatra wrote:i dont believe neymar will get to be as good as messi though, because he's a popstar like c. ronaldo. he's got to stop trying to do those flicks and just ball like the argentine.

This is partially what I'm talking about. The reason Neymar is not as good as Messi has nothing to do with him or Ronaldo wanting to be popstars. There just not as good and there is no reason to try to explain it away or rationalize it, he's just better.

Sure there are reasons why his team won 4-0 today as he plays with better players and his coaching is much better as well, but with all that being said he's still better.

I don't know why people feel the need to make excuses or give all the credit to Messi's teammates because he is just the best, period. People didn't do this with Jordan or Maradonna or Pele, I don't see why Messi is so different.

Also, this is not a shot at you as I have been sticking up for the Brazilian league and the talent in the league for sometime now but the reason Messi is better has nothing to do with Neymar wanting to be a popstar. I guarantee you Messi gets more media attention then him and has more off the field commitments. I mean Messi is one of the top endorsement earners in the world, you guys act like he leaves the field and locks himself in his house and studies football with Pep and Xavi.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:05 pm

Wrong, wrong, and let's see hmm , ah yes - WRONG!

The REAL difference between Messi and Neymar is...

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Difference between Messi and Neymar Puyol+29

Oh yeah, that's right, Mr. BEAST!

One of the before mentioned players plays with him, and the other one against him.

See, Neymar cannot get past Puyol anyhow whatsoever. Messi CAN, indeed, but only, ONLY if Puyol thinks he should throw him a cookie once in a while.

How do you think Messi became so good, in every training he had to deal with Puyol. THAT'S STRESS!!!

Seriously, Puyol might be one of the most underrated CBs in the histroy of the game.
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:07 pm

that puyol picture :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Ganso wrote:that puyol picture :bow:
That one is from my... ahem... private collection.

If you know what I mean Twisted Evil
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:14 pm

no problem bro,i have my personal collection too
Difference between Messi and Neymar CapelloDM2312_468x614
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aensensen Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:18 pm

Bloody hell, now that was proper disgusting. Bravo cheers
Aensensen
Aensensen
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:59 pm

dnmac4 wrote:
rsinatra wrote:i dont believe neymar will get to be as good as messi though, because he's a popstar like c. ronaldo. he's got to stop trying to do those flicks and just ball like the argentine.

This is partially what I'm talking about. The reason Neymar is not as good as Messi has nothing to do with him or Ronaldo wanting to be popstars. There just not as good and there is no reason to try to explain it away or rationalize it, he's just better.

Sure there are reasons why his team won 4-0 today as he plays with better players and his coaching is much better as well, but with all that being said he's still better.

I don't know why people feel the need to make excuses or give all the credit to Messi's teammates because he is just the best, period. People didn't do this with Jordan or Maradonna or Pele, I don't see why Messi is so different.

Also, this is not a shot at you as I have been sticking up for the Brazilian league and the talent in the league for sometime now but the reason Messi is better has nothing to do with Neymar wanting to be a popstar. I guarantee you Messi gets more media attention then him and has more off the field commitments. I mean Messi is one of the top endorsement earners in the world, you guys act like he leaves the field and locks himself in his house and studies football with Pep and Xavi.

Neymar is 5 years young, 5 years less experience, of course there is a huge difference. I don't think he ever will become as good, but right now it would be impossible for him to be. It's a different case from C. Ronaldo, who is like older than Messi. There is hope for Neymar.

The difference between Messi and Maradona/Pelé is that the last 2 actually led their NTs to wins (Pelé 58, Dieguito 86), not just their clubs.

I still think he is the best in the world, and one of the best ever, very close to the top.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:44 pm

whoever says messi 5 years older watch him when he was 18-19. destroyed cannavaro and viera at young age

another one vs madrid

accept that messi was born like this, age has nothing to do with this
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next