Seppuku
Vapotrini
guest7
Mr Nick09
billionmillion
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Difference between Messi and Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference between Messi and Neymar

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:44 pm

whoever says messi 5 years older watch him when he was 18-19. destroyed cannavaro and viera at young age

another one vs madrid

accept that messi was born like this, age has nothing to do with this

billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Difference between Messi and Neymar - Page 2 Empty Re: Difference between Messi and Neymar

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:54 pm

imo Messi at 19 would not perform much better than Nerman did today if he was in the same situation

Messi had no pressure at all on him and he played for Barca at 19
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Ganso wrote:imo Messi at 19 would not perform much better than Nerman did today if he was in the same situation

Messi had no pressure at all on him and he played for Barca at 19

No offense dude but Messi was scoring Hat tricks against Madrid in the Clasico at the same age. I do kind of agree with you that if he was 19 on this Santos team playing against Barca he IMO would fare better then Neymar did, but not by much.

Also, getting in Barca's lineup is one of the hardest jobs in the world and so is playing in the Clasico and CL at 19 years old so saying Messi had no pressure on him is just flat out wrong and short sighted.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:59 pm

Messi's pressure is Argentina.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:16 pm

What pressure man playing for barcelona is biggest pressure. most of young players flop in big clubs because of that pressure.

Pressure or not pressure messi is the same when he was 5 years old
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:25 pm

in argentina he won Fifa u-20 world cup and olimpic gold medal at 18 years old and was selected best player of the tournament 2 times

at mature age he was one of the best players of world cup 2010, created 90% of his teams goals and was nominated for wc golden ball

he rapes el clasicos under so much pressure now
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Looooool the Messi debate.

Fact is Lionel Messi won't ever play the same way for his country like he does for Barca.

I slightly get annoyed when people bring up that Messi has won what type of accolades while playing for his country. The fact juz stays he is not really good like he is at Barca when playing for Argentina
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgal Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:21 pm

billionmillion wrote:whoever says messi 5 years older watch him when he was 18-19. destroyed cannavaro and viera at young age

another one vs madrid

I think you showed the opposite of what you wanted to show. In the videos Messi seems like a very good player, but nothing like the monster he is today. His passing ability and desicion making seem very pooor in comparison to what he has right now.
Nirgal
Nirgal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:42 pm

El_Gunner wrote:Looooool the Messi debate.

Fact is Lionel Messi won't ever play the same way for his country like he does for Barca.

I slightly get annoyed when people bring up that Messi has won what type of accolades while playing for his country. The fact juz stays he is not really good like he is at Barca when playing for Argentina
Its a team sport and messi is only midfielder for argentina
but watch messi's play with argentina

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Nirgal wrote:

I think you showed the opposite of what you wanted to show. In the videos Messi seems like a very good player, but nothing like the monster he is today. His passing ability and desicion making seem very pooor in comparison to what he has right now.
he was his team's best player. he owned cannavaro and viera 5-6 times, now neymar can not own pique once.
and it was only one match if you want to see messi at young ages watch this

billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:51 pm

its a completely different story when you play barca,its not the same as playing madrid or milan,there is a lot of pressure and you barely get ball,and when you get the ball there are already 2-3 players around you....
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:Messi's pressure is Argentina.

exactly, and how's he doing there? ....venezuela first win ever?

i'll admit one thing, if messi had been in neymar's place today, there might have been one difference: he wouldn't have tried to do useless flicks, and that might've helped. however, messi at 19 was less of a team player than he is now, so i think he might've wasted the same chances that neymar did, under the pressure the he was..

mightve couldve wouldve..
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:54 pm

billionmillion wrote:whoever says messi 5 years older watch him when he was 18-19. destroyed cannavaro and viera at young age

another one vs madrid

this is a comparison that doesn't exist, and could only exist if neymar perhaps had gone to europe at 11 like messi did, or if he had gone to R. Madrid when he was 14 or something like they wanted him to,
and received the magical expensive treatment that the argentine did.

but he stayed in brazil, and his is a totally different case, i could show you examples of neymar's genius just like you're showing me examples of messi's at 19, but you will question it because it was not done over some big name in europe.

i am not trying to deny that messi is the best , i am a big fan of his. but you are trying to push it, without really knowing what neymar will be doing in 5 years.

anyway, the fact remains that messi is surrounded by the world's best players. neymar isn't.
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:55 pm

billionmillion wrote:
Nirgal wrote:

he was his team's best player. he owned cannavaro and viera 5-6 times, now neymar can not own pique once.
and it was only one match if you want to see messi at young ages watch this

how much of neymar have you watched?
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:05 pm

rsinatra wrote:

another one vs madrid

this is a comparison that doesn't exist, and could only exist if neymar perhaps had gone to europe at 11 like messi did, or if he had gone to R. Madrid when he was 14 or something like they wanted him to,
and received the magical expensive treatment that the argentine did.

but he stayed in brazil, and his is a totally different case, i could show you examples of neymar's genius just like you're showing me examples of messi's at 19, but you will question it because it was not done over some big name in europe.

i am not trying to deny that messi is the best , i am a big fan of his. but you are trying to push it, without really knowing what neymar will be doing in 5 years.

anyway, the fact remains that messi is surrounded by the world's best players. neymar isn't.
If neymar had gone to europe at 14. but he didnt go. if messi's father didnt finish early while making messi then messi would be taller player

i'm not trying to prove that messi is the best. everybody knows this, even biggest haters. i just want to show that messi was more at young age than you imagine
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:21 pm

its difficult to compare 2 players as they play for different clubs. we can compare only their individualism, without help of team-mates,

in messi's videos messi shows his performance against better teams and better defenders. while in neymar's video he shows his tricks vs B teams.
how many great defenders neymar has owned? example messi's victims were cannavaro viera r.carlos zambrotta,
and which great defenders got owned by neymar? he didnt face any yet. he faced 2 of them today but failed. if he does great against great defenders one day in future then we can compare again. facts > coulds woulds shoulds
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:29 pm

Its true that messi at 19 was a less team player but even then he was a better passer of the ball than neymar(from what I have seen)

Just look at this passes of him when he was around neymars age..

But anyway we shouldnt base our opinion on neymar based on this game against barca. Barca has made great players(fabregas özil xabi alonso rooney cristiano ronaldo van persie etc) look like average players...

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 pm

dat sig harhar :bow:

pinto :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Alves is such a character Laughing

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 pm

Why do people making meaningless comparisons to make Neymar look better? Lmao.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:30 am

I don't get this thread.

There is and always has been a huge difference between the level of Messi and the level of Neymar.

Everybody knew that and everybody does i think.

Hell there's a decently large difference between Messi and just any other players in general.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:25 am

Naymar is way overrated.

Those who wanted to start a Naymar-Messi head to head.... :facepalm:
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by black mamba Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:51 am

its so simple

messi is the best ever while neymar is just a good player
black mamba
black mamba
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:16 am

black mamba wrote:its so simple

messi is the best ever while neymar is just a good player

now the "ever" part is simply stupid.

remove the "ever" and your comment would make some sense. banana
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:33 am

Dribbling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eGGgQW2V-k
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by windkick Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 am

Biggest difference between the two is that when Messi gets hacked he trys to dribble over and keep running as fast as possible. When Nerman gets hacked he usually loses the ball or dives
windkick
windkick
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next