Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And....

4 posters

Go down

Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And.... Empty Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And....

Post by Cotes Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:52 pm

The well-known German-Italian agent, Maurizio Gaudino, who spoke to the microphones of calciomercatoweb.it, spoke of the players approached the Italian teams of the Bundesliga and has told his young talent on the Teutonic. "After a bad impression in the European 2004 in Germany started a process of rejuvenation of roses investing a lot of money on young people who are growing very well - he said -. Gaudino The Borussia Dortmund for example in the last decade but disappeared with the baby to the great talents have been relaunched thanks to a coach who will does play well tactically placing them aggressively. Every team in the league makes debut 2-3 young per year and is also why the national team came back strong. Farfan? I think it's unlikely to start in January, is recovering from a serious knee injury and I prefer to have a perfect stay for rehabilitation. I often read here that like in Italy and I think it could do very well because he is a champion, it's fast, technical and marks. He will change team, is what he wants, but I will remain here until the end of the season to fully recover, then start once ready to give the best in his new club. "
The prosecutor then focuses on the attacker's Cologne Lukas Podolski , and Ivica Olic to Bayern Monaco, both followed by Lazio: "Podolsky? He's playing a great championship and scoring beautiful goals, so I write about his departure. According to me it will remain exactly where it is the best team, the holder is a non-removable and there is the European end of the season, new team-mates would change into a new league, would have more pressure and may lose his place in the National . Olic? The situation here is different. He was an owner but has had some physical problems in which the team has found its structure with a lone striker Mario Gomez, Ribery and Robben on the outside and behind one of Muller and Kroos. Having lost their jobs want to get away, they say here in Germany is pushing his club to be sold, but I can not assure anything because they are not so close to him or to the Bavarian ".
Gaudino therefore focuses on Dennis Aogo, dell'Amburgo back several times approached Juventus and Roma: " For he is the speech made ​​to Podolski, is a holder of its National Assembly, the team is recovering and the European incumbent, I do not think now would risk a transfer, very more likely to play well the next 6 months the greatest in his club. "
Then it's up to Lucas Barrios, one of the heroes of the victory of Meisterschale by Borussia Dortmund last season, now relegated to the bench by the explosion of Robert Lewandowski: " He also asked him to change teams as Olic, but I do not think the coach let him go. The Polish team-mate is doing great things, but Lucas is a great player and in the second round will certainly have the chance to exploit that will not fail. I do not think it will deprive him. "
Gaudino is therefore an overview of all the young talents of the Bundesliga, such as Reus, Grosskreutz, Herrmann, Schürrle and many others: "These players are just getting started with the league, some are already in the national and 6 months before start of course the European Championship, everyone will be held in any way to increase their technical rate alzarne and economic value. Do not expect big business in January. "
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And.... Empty Re: Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And....

Post by pasquale22 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:08 am

Lucas Barrios, yes please
pasquale22
pasquale22
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And.... Empty Re: Gaudino on the future objectives of the Bianconeri Farfan, Aogo & Reus. And....

Post by juventus101 Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:25 am

Barrios would be awesome, but we alreadyhave Matri. Aogo would be a good buy as weneed a good leftback. Farfan and Reus would be dream buys.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:44 am

I fail to see how Barrios would be the 'world class' striker that Juventus 'needs'
I'd pass to be honest.
Much more interested in Reus/Farfan but even then I still want to see what Elia can do.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum