Albiceleste
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free - Page 2 Empty Re: Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free

Post by la bestia negra Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:18 am

I have a feeling he is going to stay

After all Felix magath is not coaching him

la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free - Page 2 Empty Re: Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free

Post by S Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 am

supra969 wrote:I have a feeling he is going to stay

That is the exact reason why i believe Diego was not interested in joining Schalke from Juventus since Magath was in-charge back then.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:23 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

That is the exact reason why i believe Diego was not interested in joining Schalke from Juventus since Magath was in-charge back then.

Sir Felix has some sort of disslike to southamerican players
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:32 am

Surag.Blueguy wrote:

Magath is known for grinding training resumes and making players fit again. Diego basicly gave a F finger to Magath.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:52 am

english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
Ade wrote:Anelka out

Farfan in

and in the process save on wages, sounds like a good idea although last time I watched him was Man U game where he sucked ass....
Oh you mean the game when everyone apart from Neuer was pretty much flopping? Hypocritical to make him a flop target. Him being in chelsea would solve the creativity problem and the lack of fast pace attacking football.

He's 27 years old...we need young blood not players who'll start to look old and decline in a couple of years.
Hes in prime atm. He would be perfect fit to chelsea and a starting XI material or do you still want to hang on to Maloudas balls and hope for some magic? Laughing

We aren't hanging out to Malouda's balls, in fact he wants to leave because of lack of playing time Laughing
whatever, Im just saying that he would be a fix to chelseas problem.

I would rather much prefer a long term fix. Anyone have any idea how much he'll be available for? Less than 10m pounds?

BTW you really support City now?

Schalke want 6million I don't know if it's in Euro or Pound, but I am sure if Chelsea have good negotiator like Bayern then they could sign him for less than that, maybe 4million or so even less, because his contract runs out in 6month time and he doesn't want to renew it, so he will be a free agent
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:15 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/725/bundesliga/2011/12/28/2821278/jefferson-farfan-i-would-die-for-schalke

He wants to stay I guess
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BestInTheWorld Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:26 pm

He is good player but 6 Million a Year Salary. That is like 3.5 times what Di Maria gets & even more than Cesc & almost as much as Robben gets.

To me he is not worth that much.

BestInTheWorld
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:32 pm

Wow thats incredible !Heard Diego earned around 7m at Wolfsburg.For an above average player like him surely thats a bit too much.

Bundesliga clubs are surely no mugs when it comes to pay-packets.

btw how is Schalke's financial situation looking like ?Last time i heard they werent looking great financially.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by BestInTheWorld Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Wow thats incredible !Heard Diego earned around 7m at Wolfsburg.For an above average player like him surely thats a bit too much.

Bundesliga clubs are surely no mugs when it comes to pay-packets.

btw how is Schalke's financial situation looking like ?Last time i heard they werent looking great financially.

They were neck in debt. Probably the only club. If you discount stadium loans which bayern & dortmund and a few other clubs have. Almost all Bundesliga clubs or most of them are posting profits. Schalke is probably the only one not doing it.

They had a 200 Million odd debt combined. Ofcourse that is 1 season's work for City. But by Bundesliga margins it is pretty big.

Farfan was getting 2.8M,the new contract was supposed to be 6M,he flirted with other clubs now he is f***ed. Diego was a sick talent btw. He was supposed to better than Kaka & Ronaldinho or something of that sort. Still his 1 great season was better than anything Robinho did anyway. But he was a great talent & Wolsfsburg were deperate to hang on to him anyway.

Then came Magath. Rest is history.

BestInTheWorld
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:21 pm

6Million€ sallary in the Bundesliga is not equal to other leagues like EPL or laliga. In the Bundesliga they have to pay way more taxes.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Yeah. 45% taxes it is for the amount of money football players get.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2