Albiceleste
Sushi Master
Mr Nick09
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free Empty Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:31 am

Schalke can pull Jefferson Farfan
FC Schalke 04 and Jefferson Farfan probably soon go separate ways. Allegedly, the association wishes to withdraw its contract offer to the top-class Peruvians, even in winter he could leave the club.

"I have the club in my heart. I feel really good, I enjoy my work at Schalke," proclaimed Jefferson Farfan or early November in the "Sport Bild". Even then many transfer rumors twined around the Peruvians.

Supposedly he had a prize of six million euros annual salary contract there until 2016, so he would have doubled his previous salary over. But Farfan hesitated - and has apparently gambled.
Heldt: "The situation has changed"

Like the "Bild" reported, Schalke 04 withdraw the XXL range of the 27-year-olds in the next few days. "For a great club it is important to act and not react. The situation has changed," manager Horst Heldt is quoted.

Farfan had flirted with a change here and there, raved about big clubs. "I have read, Inter Milan is interested in me Who would not like to play in a team that has won in recent years all this?" he allegedly said over Peruvian media.

But Schalke has taken precautions: With the commitment of Hoffenheim's Chinedu Obasi has Royal blue already found a possible replacement.
Obasi: Farfan's successor on trial

Although the Nigerian is initially borrowed only, however, the miners have first secured a permanent transfer in the summer of 2012. Obasi is the quasi-Farfan successor to sample.

Farfan itself must now hope that the big clubs actually go to him. Because according to "Bild" there is still no concrete offer.

In recent months he has been associated with Anschi Makhachkala, Inter Milan and Juventus in combination. The league rivals FC Bayern him to his advisers have even offered immediately.

In July 2008, Farfan from PSV Eindhoven had come to Gelsenkirchen. For Schalke, he played over 100 league games in which he scored 22 goals.
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free Empty Re: Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:33 am

Really good winger, he would fit for liverpool or chelsea perfectly.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free Empty Re: Farfan can leave Schalke in winter or in summer for free

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 am

He can sign Juventus providing they can get rid of Krasic
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:43 am

I hope he comes together with Reus to Bayern, as a Ribery/Robben backup
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:56 am

Would be a great Robben backup, actually. BL ready, also.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:37 am

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I hope he comes together with Reus to Bayern, as a Ribery/Robben backup
A player of farfans quality is too good to be a backup.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:52 am

Lionel Messi wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:I hope he comes together with Reus to Bayern, as a Ribery/Robben backup
He's not that good. He'd get plenty of playing time since Heynckes loves rotating, anyways.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:55 am

Sushi Master wrote:
Lionel Messi wrote:
He's not that good. He'd get plenty of playing time since Heynckes loves rotating, anyways.
Hes a decent winger, I'd like to see him at Valencia since piatti is kind of flopping

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 am

Piatti has been inconsistent not flopping Very Happy
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:57 am

I can see him in La Liga more than in another BL club (unless Bayern comes calling), actually. He'll come dirt cheap, unless Schalke's recent form makes him change his mind about leaving.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:16 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:He can sign Juventus providing they can get rid of Krasic

Krasic doesn't play as is
Juventus already have a promising winger from the bundesliga on the bench, no need for two

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Bayern plays 4-2-3-1 Right?

Can't Muller play right across?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:54 pm

ragbirjosh wrote:Bayern plays 4-2-3-1 Right?

Can't Muller play right across?
That's where he has regularly played this season, due to Kroos' improvement and Robben's injury.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:14 pm

Don't know if I want him in Bayern, he'll rarely play especially if Bayern sign Reus so it will be better for him if he goes to a club that will play him, lets say a club like Valencia or Inter Milan...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Anelka out

Farfan in

and in the process save on wages, sounds like a good idea although last time I watched him was Man U game where he sucked ass....
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:25 pm

I think he could be a beast in La Liga. With his strength and pace he would be awesome for one of the top teams not named Madrid or Barca.

His game is more suited for the EPL but he has the added technical ability to play in La Liga as well.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Ade wrote:Anelka out

Farfan in

and in the process save on wages, sounds like a good idea although last time I watched him was Man U game where he sucked ass....
Oh you mean the game when everyone apart from Neuer was pretty much flopping? Hypocritical to make him a flop target. Him being in chelsea would solve the creativity problem and the lack of fast pace attacking football.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:29 pm

The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

Oh you mean the game when everyone apart from Neuer was pretty much flopping? Hypocritical to make him a flop target. Him being in chelsea would solve the creativity problem and the lack of fast pace attacking football.

He's 27 years old...we need young blood not players who'll start to look old and decline in a couple of years.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:33 pm

english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

He's 27 years old...we need young blood not players who'll start to look old and decline in a couple of years.
Hes in prime atm. He would be perfect fit to chelsea and a starting XI material or do you still want to hang on to Maloudas balls and hope for some magic? Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:34 pm

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

Hes in prime atm. He would be perfect fit to chelsea and a starting XI material or do you still want to hang on to Maloudas balls and hope for some magic? Laughing

We aren't hanging out to Malouda's balls, in fact he wants to leave because of lack of playing time Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:35 pm

english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

We aren't hanging out to Malouda's balls, in fact he wants to leave because of lack of playing time Laughing
whatever, Im just saying that he would be a fix to chelseas problem.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:37 pm

The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

I would rather much prefer a long term fix. Anyone have any idea how much he'll be available for? Less than 10m pounds?

BTW you really support City now?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:40 pm

english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
The xcx wrote:

Farfan in

I would rather much prefer a long term fix. Anyone have any idea how much he'll be available for? Less than 10m pounds?

BTW you really support City now?
Kinda, I support half the EPL clubs, City, Liverswamp, chelsea, spurs u name it.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:15 am

he should join Inter
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:18 am

I have a feeling he is going to stay

After all Felix magath is not coaching him
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum