Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?

4 posters

Go down

Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?  Empty Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Man Utd - Sneijder perhaps..

Chelsea ?

Discuss

Last edited by The Fonz on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?  Empty Re: Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?

Post by Sushi Master Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm

They both need a Modric/Hamsik type and they are just so rare these days.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?  Empty Re: Who will Chelsea and Man Utd go for in this transfer window ?

Post by lenear1030 Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

Sushi Master wrote:They both need a Modric/Hamsik type and they are just so rare these days.

united are supposed to be getting rasmus elm from alkmaar i think. im guessing he's that type of mid but idk
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:19 pm

Sneijder isn't going to arrive and, if he does, then you can decide which avatar I need to put up. Sneijder isn't a central midfielder, he plays as an attacking midfielder, false number 9, if you like. Fortunately, we have Rooney who occupies his position. The advantage of having Rooney behind Hernandez is that he has the tendency of scoring goal after goal, which is lacking in Sneijder' s game. Enough of that -- as a central midfielder, Sneijder degrades in quality compared to when he's playing behind Milito, or whoever. With Real Madrid, he lacked decisiveness, self-discipline and was extremely impatient. That's not to say he won't turn our midfield around in a different direction, but his level of consistency is generally poor as a central midfielder.

Class play makers aren't available at this time of the year, there's nothing wrong with our current squad, despite losing to Blackburn of all teams. It had mostly to do with Fergie's squad selection. I find it laughable that you suggest we buy just because we lost, dear God.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by II Capitano Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

lenear1030 wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:They both need a Modric/Hamsik type and they are just so rare these days.

united are supposed to be getting rasmus elm from alkmaar i think. im guessing he's that type of mid but idk

We're meant to be? It's just a rumour. If we do get him, I don't know how he'll live up to the expectation of playing for Manchester United, he's relatively unknown and young.
II Capitano
II Capitano
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down