Lynx100
zarola
Internal
RobbyV
8 posters

Go down

January Transfer window thread Empty January Transfer window thread

Post by RobbyV Mon 2 Jan - 0:59:02

Feel free to post any discussion regarding the January transfer window.

Milan - A so-so physic, but with that, an extraordinary power. Lucas Rodrigues Da Silva Moura, 172 cm and 66 kg, is the only player that Massimo Moratti could become crazy for in the January transfer window. The Sao Paulo attacking midfielder is predestined for greatness. He is playing for the club that has sent the likes of Kaka, Luis Fabiano and Hernanes to Europe and locked him up with a 80 million release clause. A symbolic and crazy figure.

"Calmly" But to bring this talented player, who is the future of the Selecao with Neymar, Ganso, and Damiao, to Inter, 20 million is hardly enough. With at least 25 million, then parties could start talking so Inter must begin saving money by not buying Zarate fully at the cost of 15.5 million euros. The boy yesterday said: "Inter want me? I'm calm. First I want to win Copa Libertadores and the Olympics."

Poverty and nickname Lucas is liked because he is young, fast and technical. But in addition, he is a very good kid. Growing up in Jardim Miriam, the toughest suburban area of Sao Paulo, has shaped his character. "When I lived there, I remember waking up at nights to the gun shots from the drug traffickers." Always supports his father Jorge, a former Ford worker and mother Maria de Fatima, a hairdresser, Lucas started going to a school of Marcelinho Carioca at six years old, which gave him the nickname. "Marcelinho was my idol at Corinthians but in 2005, I left the club and became its enemy by joining Sao Paulo. Then I asked to be called Lucas again."

Hobbies and curiosity He loves the Internet, Facebook, Twitter and Orkut which has just became the most popular social network in Brazil recently. On Twitter (@Lucasrm37), he has about four thousand fans. In addition to his mom's feijoada, he also loves pizza and pasta. Music wise, he is crazy for samba and pagode. He has just renewed the contract until 2015 and making 600 thousand per year. Managed by his father with whom he is living together with this 21 year-old brother Thiago. "They completely manage my finances and leave me to have 3000 reais (about 1200 euros) per month." Then there are the advertising contracts. Because in addition to his father and agent Wagner Ribeiro, there are three other men who manage his image. Along with Neymar, Lucas is voted as the most recognizable face of "9ine", a sports marketing agency founded by Ronaldo. As if that was not enough for a 19 year-old, Lucas employs a psychologist made available by the club and a personal publicist. Among his "sponsors", there are the former Torino player, Luis Muller ("Lucas should only grow in experience, but in terms of technical skills and personality, he is already out of the ordinary") and Luis Fabiano, his current teammate who said: "He is serious, polite, has very athletic strength. He reminds me of Kaka. He makes the game easy like he has the ball glued to his feet."

Explosion Started out as a Futsal player, Lucas arrived at Sao Paulo at 13 years old. The club then paid for his studies, gave him a house and made a physical development program. In 2010, the investment started to produce the fruits. The year started by winning the Copa Sao Paulo de Futebol Junior and ended by winning a starting spot in the first team. In 2011, here comes the explosion. In February, he scored his first goal in Copa Paulista and, in the decisive game against Uruguay, he gave Brazil the South American Under-20 Championship with a hat-trick. And by doing so, he convinced Brazilian national team coach Menezes and made a debut at just 18 years old on March 27 against Scotland. Just as Menezes completes the transformation tactically. He was born as a winger but Lucas is now used as a trequartista. A role, in perspective, would be the one of Sneijder. The kid has tremendous speed and great technique. He is not a classic game director as Ganso but he can play a variety of positions in the attack. At 19 years old, the margins for improvement are obviously enormous especially on the defensive end.

Idols Rogerio Ceni, Sao Paulo goalkeeper and scorer with more than 100 goals, is one of the true idols of Lucas. "Our captain is an inspiration for all. At 38 years old, he has won it all and is always motivated." Ceni is the reference of Lucas after his parents, separated but always on the side of the boy with the mother who is willing to transfer to Europe with him. And when Moratti decided to become crazy, that days of moving to Europe for Lucas and his family could be numbered.

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

January Transfer window thread Empty Re: January Transfer window thread

Post by Internal Mon 2 Jan - 1:43:37

We can only dream of Lucas, it won't happen. Same with hazard, hulk, or anyone with a marquee name. Most likely a few young south Americans and a loan from Italy, like nainggolan or schelotto
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Mon 2 Jan - 3:09:48

I want CRISCITO, Mussachio,Giovinco, Rossi , Montolivo, Quagliarella, Jovetic, etc.!
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Mon 2 Jan - 11:31:40

Nainggolan would be useful addition for you guys
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by djellisdee Thu 5 Jan - 2:53:18

Chris Samba pirat
djellisdee
djellisdee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Jafaar Thu 5 Jan - 16:31:03

Transfer market: Caldirola joins Brescia on loan

MILAN - Luca Caldirola is set to take another important step in his development by joining Serie B outfit Brescia on loan until the end of the season. The move was sealed today after all the paperwork was completed.

The 20-year-old was born in Desio and came through the Nerazzurri ranks. After making his UEFA Champions League debut with Inter and spending the 2010/11 season in the Netherlands on loan at Vitesse, he returned to base last summer. The Italy U21 player will now look to progress further as a player during his six-month spell in Brescia.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=38659&L=en
Jafaar
Jafaar
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by CroInter Fri 6 Jan - 0:27:33

We will get Juan and some mediocore wide mf.

Btw. Forlan injured again, in doubt even for Milan, we just brought him so we can pay for his medical bills :facepalm:

I seriously think Branca should *bleep* off, for 2 years now he didnt do one good piece of business.
CroInter
CroInter
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri 6 Jan - 0:31:13

honestly I have no idea who this Juan guy is I've only seen his named tossed around. However, a 20 year old CB is a smart signing so I am excited to see how he ends up even though I suspect he will be on the bench for like 5 years lmao..

Forlan in theory was a very good by it's such a shame he keeps getting freaking injured... we need a damn striker!
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by delaurentishotz Fri 6 Jan - 0:41:03

We will use Juan as a creative midfielder.. I called Ranieri yesterday and he said it to me. I was like "yeah man good choice !!" I also have other insider information.. Don't tell Ranieri it was me ?? Ok ?? Ranieri said that Moratti will soon retire from being world leader..
delaurentishotz
delaurentishotz
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RobbyV Fri 6 Jan - 21:46:35

Muntari's agent: "It would be absurd to stay at Inter when there's no playing time when there are a lot of request from Italy and abroad."

Chaka :dance:
RobbyV
RobbyV
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Flamengo

Back to top Go down

Post by djellisdee Fri 6 Jan - 21:49:22

well, he did have 1 assist vs. Bologna :shisha:
djellisdee
djellisdee