+3
McLewis
JAY-Z
Patrick Bateman
7 posters

Go down

Just for a laugh  Empty Just for a laugh

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:44 pm

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2011/06/16/2534656/la-galaxy-to-make-ambitious-bid-for-romas-francesco-totti

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Just for a laugh  Empty Re: Just for a laugh

Post by JAY-Z Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 pm

What will happen if he goes:P? xD
JAY-Z
JAY-Z
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:11 am

Only if Donovan's included Smile

I keed, I keed lol
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 am

McLewis wrote:Only if Donovan's included Smile

I keed, I keed lol

And Beckham Razz Razz
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 am

"Despite the lucrative deal, the move is unlikely to materialise as the former Italy star prepares for life at the Olimpico under new coach Luis Enrique."

Ya cuz that's the problem here, Luis Enrique is holding him back from moving to L.A. :lol!:

metinsk wrote:What will happen if he goes:P? xD

Then I'm moving to Los Angeles. Afro

ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by sukrut23 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:04 am

i want sabatini to go down to l.a. and slap these fools..
sukrut23
sukrut23
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:16 am

Hate reports like this tbh
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
MacPhisto/MirrorBallMan
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The BoyWonder Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm

i don no about u guys but 14m euro a year is ....DANG....i wouldn't blame Totti if he considered such an offer....i mean he has not much time left on the big stage, so probably his last chance of earning some sweet sweet bucks so not even his sons have to work for the rest of their lives....

The BoyWonder
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:12 pm

This article appears to make a good case for Totti actually leaving....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2011/06/18/2537099/with-luis-enrique-wanting-his-team-to-play-like-barcelona
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

That article is a load of BS..Goal.com fail...
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Well we're Romanisti....so of course we're going to categorically deny anything that says our captain will leave....we can't see such things with the required objectivity.

Someone that isn't Romanista may find it read that's easier to digest though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:52 am

Ahhhh FFS!

"he would be following in the footsteps of David Beckham and Thierry Henry."
- Ya, fantastic argument. Where are they now? What have they accomplished since leaving? Sweet F*** all. If they were too greedy and wanted more money before they hung up their boots, that's their problem.

" the $14 million-a-year contract Totti is reportedly set to be offered is of the like he’ll get nowhere else."
- Trust me, if he wanted money, he would have left for Madrid a longggg time ago. If he wanted money, he would keep the money he was making from his Vodafone ads in his pockets rather than give it to charity. At this point, I think he's set with money he has.

"Finally, a departure to America would allow Roma to face the inevitable. Francesco Totti will inexorably diminish in importance as time catches up to talent; the sooner the break, the brighter his legacy will be remembered before he burns out and tarnishes his flame."
- Does this guy even know who he's talking about? 226 goals, second in Serie A, Roma's all-time leading scorer (120 goals ahead of Pruzzo) and most caps for his club and still going strong. Even if he doesn't score a goal next season, he will still be remembered as being one of the best players the country has seen in the last two decades.

"The club would then be able to invest in a younger striker"
- And who is a better example to a young striker than Francesco Totti?

"Luis Enrique has stressed his desire to play a 4-3-3 at Roma and thus requires a dynamic striker capable of fast movement and precise one-touches: one who can slot in and out of position. Totti may still have much skill – 15 goals in 32 league matches last season illustrates as much – but not quite the characteristics to fit into that type of mould."
- A striker capable of precise one-touches... hmmm, if only Totti were able to make precise one-touch passes...

Screw it, the rest of the article is full of contradictions and not worth going over. Seriously, does goal.com have monkeys writing their articles for them? As a wise man once said, "I could've eaten a box of alpha-bits and crapped a better article".
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:02 am

[quote="ErPupone"]Ahhhh FFS!

"he would be following in the footsteps of David Beckham and Thierry Henry."
- Ya, fantastic argument. Where are they now? What have they accomplished since leaving? Sweet F*** all. If they were too greedy and wanted more money before they hung up their boots, that's their problem.

" the $14 million-a-year contract Totti is reportedly set to be offered is of the like he’ll get nowhere else."
- Trust me, if he wanted money, he would have left for Madrid a longggg time ago. If he wanted money, he would keep the money he was making from his Vodafone ads in his pockets rather than give it to charity. At this point, I think he's set with money he has.

"Finally, a departure to America would allow Roma to face the inevitable. Francesco Totti will inexorably diminish in importance as time catches up to talent; the sooner the break, the brighter his legacy will be remembered before he burns out and tarnishes his flame."
- Does this guy even know who he's talking about? 226 goals, second in Serie A, Roma's all-time leading scorer (120 goals ahead of Pruzzo) and most caps for his club and still going strong. Even if he doesn't score a goal next season, he will still be remembered as being one of the best players the country has seen in the last two decades.

"The club would then be able to invest in a younger striker"
- And who is a better example to a young striker than Francesco Totti?

"Luis Enrique has stressed his desire to play a 4-3-3 at Roma and thus requires a dynamic striker capable of fast movement and precise one-touches: one who can slot in and out of position. Totti may still have much skill – 15 goals in 32 league matches last season illustrates as much – but not quite the characteristics to fit into that type of mould."
- A striker capable of precise one-touches... hmmm, if only Totti were able to make precise one-touch passes...

Screw it, the rest of the article is full of contradictions and not worth going over. Seriously, does goal.com have monkeys writing their articles for them? As a wise man once said, "I could've eaten a box of alpha-bits and crapped a better article".
[/quote

Just for a laugh  28cf19i
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down