Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella

+2
zarola
Cotes
6 posters

Go down

Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella Empty Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella

Post by Cotes Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:08 am

According to rumors from Rome and Florence, the real goal of both teams would not be Amauri, but Fabio Quagliarella. The track Amauri 'a diversion to get the center forward who likes both teams, of course Juve listen, even if the player and' deemed non-transferable and may not move in front of a mega offer, which hardly present lilies and yellow and red.

Yes this has something to do with Boriello coming to Juve & Osvaldo suddenly catching aids as he departs... smoking
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella Empty Re: Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella

Post by zarola Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:57 pm

Quagliarella is happy at juventus but you almost think he would want to leave on a loan because he needs to rush to make it to euro. I want him there, was happy to see him destroying teams with juve last season but I really need conte to change his attitude or for Quagliarella to leave (come to inter!!)
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella Empty Re: Knocks again at the door for Quagliarella

Post by DeviAngel Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:02 pm

zarola wrote:Quagliarella is happy at juventus but you almost think he would want to leave on a loan because he needs to rush to make it to euro. I want him there, was happy to see him destroying teams with juve last season but I really need conte to change his attitude or for Quagliarella to leave (come to inter!!)

No way Very Happy

We've got to see what Quagli can do in a combo with Vuci and Boriello/Matri

DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Quags to Roma perhaps hmm

Fonzie likes this.
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BoBo Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:09 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
zarola wrote:Quagliarella is happy at juventus but you almost think he would want to leave on a loan because he needs to rush to make it to euro. I want him there, was happy to see him destroying teams with juve last season but I really need conte to change his attitude or for Quagliarella to leave (come to inter!!)

No way Very Happy

We've got to see what Quagli can do in a combo with Vuci and Boriello/Matri

Thats exactly what we are waiting for

The triple combo of 3 strikers and Quags being in of them
BoBo
BoBo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynx100 Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:00 am

Vucinic Matri Quag - looks deadly.

Only a fool would let Quag leave now
Lynx100
Lynx100
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum