Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti

+29
Seppuku
EarlyPrototype
culefan
Lord Hades
Arquitecto
Khaled
matpol
black mamba
che
barca 2011
Albiceleste
FennecFox7
izzy
billionmillion
windkick
billy_gr
leemhuis
Aensensen
delaurentishotz
Lord Awesome
Le Samourai
Nirgall
zizzle
free_cat
7amood11
Vibe
Highburied
Harmonica
emassy
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti

Post by Albiceleste Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:57 am

SoloInter wrote:messi lacking world cup success
at least score some decent goals with Argentina ffs
Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti - Page 3 Messi-vs-mexico-o

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti - Page 3 Empty Re: Back in the days of Diego Maradona, Johan Cruyff or Pele, Barcelona's Lionel Messi would have been a substitute, says Hugo Gatti

Post by Ganso Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:58 am

he does score decent goals for argentina,but not when it matters
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by emassy Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:19 pm

He is nothing to his national team btw,and has proven he will flop outside barca. Take it or leave it ffs.
emassy
emassy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:24 pm

Messi has 10 more years to win something with his national team.
I think Messi is the best of the best. I am not sure 100%, i would damn sure love if he isnt, but every time i try to convince myself there is someone better than messi, I feel like i am lying to myself. I am never convinced. How will i convince anyone if i cant convince myself?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:38 pm

although hes exagurating, in that era where the game was much more physical, the ball was heavier, pitchs werent as good etc i thnk its fair to say messi qouldnt me quite as successful as he is in the modern game

although just the same i think maradona and co wouldnt be as effective today as they were back in the day
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3