Preziosi: "I could not say no to Milan, an offer like that must be seized" THE PHAROAH WILL WEAR RED AND BLACK

+24
Milan31
eroticfishcake
KR10
Eivindo
:{Mr.Mustachio!
vu
Brigate Rossonere
Swanhends
Ganso
BigBoban
fadjriemilan
nichabr
milanfan7
IzzyC08
Fadi
Milantildeath
Giancarlo
ciro1316
Il Diavolo
•MilanDevil•
M99
pUsHa
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Preziosi: "I could not say no to Milan, an offer like that must be seized" THE PHAROAH WILL WEAR RED AND BLACK - Page 3 Empty Re: Preziosi: "I could not say no to Milan, an offer like that must be seized" THE PHAROAH WILL WEAR RED AND BLACK

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:06 am

bhends wrote:Is the second half ownership capped at 15? Or is it just market price?

At the moment the 2nd half is worth 10m. Preziosi said that if the Pharaoh does well then the price will go up to 25m total.

Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Preziosi: "I could not say no to Milan, an offer like that must be seized" THE PHAROAH WILL WEAR RED AND BLACK - Page 3 Empty Re: Preziosi: "I could not say no to Milan, an offer like that must be seized" THE PHAROAH WILL WEAR RED AND BLACK

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:44 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Giancarlo wrote:I want this deal pulled immediately. There is no way this kid is worth 20 or 25 million. That's practically the same price Ganso would be... we need to stop this deal immediately. Let some other team have him.

We won't actually be losing 20-25 million from our transfer kitty at the moment, we'll lose 5 given our use and evaluation of half of Merkel's contract. Galliani wouldn't have made the deal if he knew it would make Ganso an impossibility.

I think we are gambling too much here. I hope the deal collapses.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:12 am

Gian why are you hating so much on the pharoah even if he was valued that high it is only costing us 5 mil plus when you have the chance for a talent like that you have to go for it like we did with pato and are about to with ganso. If you take that into consideration all of these player are or were a risk. trust in b&g in the end we will land ganso and one of the best young talents in italy plus Merkel will get more time and return to us ready to step in

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:25 am

I need to see the financial details. I'm not hating on anyone. I'm just not willing to take such a gamble on an unproven player like him. Stephan is not worth 15 or 20 million, period. Not at this point. And I believe if we end up spending big on this unproven player, we won't be getting Ganso at all.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 am

We paid Inter 18 million for Pirlo. Look how that turned out. Trust in The Pharaoh :farao:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by vu Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:09 am

has anyone actually read preziosis words or are you all just refer to the headline...?

all preziosi said is that currently they value el shaarawy at 20m and that this deal could be worth ~25m in the future if the pharaoh performs well, which would increase his value + our current valuation of merkel is 10m (which is absolutely insane btw), which means that theoretically were paying 10m for half of the pharaoh...

but the truth is, were paying 5.5m + half of merkels contract for a co-ownership of el shaarawy. so actually, the final prices of both merkel and shaarawy depend on how well they progress... we may end up selling our half of shaarawy and pay another 10m to get merkel back... who knows?!!

anyway, my opinion on this transfer: is 5.5m + half of merkel (valued at 5m) too much? it slightly is cause i dont think that el shaarawy showed enough to justify this price. he has potential though and preziosi could be right and shaarawy could become a fantastic player and well end up paying another 15m for his full rights... only then well all say that hes worth the money.

so genoa didnt really ripped us off. weve made a 5m investment on a potentially world class player. only time will tell whether its a good investment...

vu
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:23 am

vu wrote:has anyone actually read preziosis words or are you all just refer to the headline...?

all preziosi said is that currently they value el shaarawy at 20m and that this deal could be worth ~25m in the future if the pharaoh performs well, which would increase his value + our current valuation of merkel is 10m (which is absolutely insane btw), which means that theoretically were paying 10m for half of the pharaoh...

but the truth is, were paying 5.5m + half of merkels contract for a co-ownership of el shaarawy. so actually, the final prices of both merkel and shaarawy depend on how well they progress... we may end up selling our half of shaarawy and pay another 10m to get merkel back... who knows?!!

anyway, my opinion on this transfer: is 5.5m + half of merkel (valued at 5m) too much? it slightly is cause i dont think that el shaarawy showed enough to justify this price. he has potential though and preziosi could be right and shaarawy could become a fantastic player and well end up paying another 15m for his full rights... only then well all say that hes worth the money.

so genoa didnt really ripped us off. weve made a 5m investment on a potentially world class player. only time will tell whether its a good investment...

+1 rep. Thanks for clearing it up.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by :{Mr.Mustachio! Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:04 am

milanista99 wrote:We paid Inter 18 million for Pirlo. Look how that turned out. Trust in The Pharaoh :farao:

Amen. I've got be honest i'm pretty jealous, you've secured a potentially great player in him.

Congratulations guys I really look forward to seeing him play at the highest levels next year!
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:36 am

vu wrote:has anyone actually read preziosis words or are you all just refer to the headline...?

My point exactly!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by ciro1316 Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:30 pm

finally we are all reading with our eyes and not our hearts this is a good deal and will become a great one

ciro1316
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Il Diavolo Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:41 pm

ciro1316 wrote:finally we are all reading with our eyes and not our hearts this is a good deal and will become a great one
I hope so!
Il Diavolo
Il Diavolo
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:37 pm

I still don't see how this is a good deal. If it is true, Preziosi completely ripped us off!
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:08 pm

Have other big clubs been wanting this player aswell? I mean, if theres a talent out there, at least Arsenal should be mentioned lurking around? :lol!:
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigate Rossonere Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Eivindo wrote:Have other big clubs been wanting this player aswell? I mean, if theres a talent out there, at least Arsenal should be mentioned lurking around? :lol!:

Inter had a 10m euro bid for him rejected :coffee:
Brigate Rossonere
Brigate Rossonere
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Napoli

http://acmilan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:44 pm

We had to get him before any other team got him, and Merkel has promised to come back to Milan, so I don't see the fuss here.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giancarlo Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:56 pm

The fuss is mostly over the exuberant and excessive transfer fee.
Giancarlo
Giancarlo
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am

sometimes you have to overpay to get players... you think genoa would sell him for 8 mln? no way... they'd rather take the risk and give him a chance. i think this this deal is worth about 16 million(too much), but it was the only way to convince Genoa to sell, and if he turns out to be a star, he'll be with us for 12+ years... 16 mln doesn't seem too bad then does it?

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eroticfishcake Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Giancarlo wrote:I want this deal pulled immediately. There is no way this kid is worth 20 or 25 million. That's practically the same price Ganso would be... we need to stop this deal immediately. Let some other team have him.

How wrong this guy was.

What a signing he's been.
eroticfishcake
eroticfishcake
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:52 pm

Giancarlo :bow: I miss him and his fights with everyone

I think he still posts here as a multi once in a while
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 am

Giancarlo wrote:I still don't see how this is a good deal. If it is true, Preziosi completely ripped us off!

:bow:
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Keeps getting better, dat touch and cool finish, WORLD CLASS :bow:
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:44 pm

Chaka
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJC Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Milantildeath wrote: :bow:
MOJC
MOJC
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:34 pm

next AC Milan legend?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Cannot get enough of that 1st touch for his goal today...and that assist..oh my god so thankful he's on our side
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next