The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:17

ragbirjosh wrote:I have no solid counter argument for that one lol...I just like Brandon Knight......

Irving is much more consistent and is definitely has better PG skills at the moment..but Knight has a smooth game and....heck i like his personality.You're not gonna get a debate from me if you want to say Walker or Irving have been better than him or will be better than him.....those are facts....

I can see him being a better version of Arenas....a player who I really liked awhile ago......the kinks in his game can all be ironed out as can those in Irvings...

I'll wait and see and give an overall assesment at the end of the season.

I can definitely say Brandon Knight is the best shooter out of them all. He's got a great stroke. ANd you're right it's their rookie seasons so obviously things can change. Kemba is going to keep starting, per Paul Silas, so I'm interested in how he does with those minutes.

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:20

I'm going tomorrow to watch Shabazz Muhammad's team vs DeMatha high school. There's a huge high school tournament held at the Basketball Hall of Fame every year with some of the best teams in the country.

and I also wanna see this dude live:

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon 16 Jan 2012, 00:57

Nets to trade Williams if they can’t get Howard?

If the New Jersey Nets miss out on acquiring Orlando Magic center and free agent to-be Dwight Howard, the team is expected to trade point guard Deron Williams and begin the rebuilding process, according to a report from ESPN. Williams is in the final year of his deal with the Nets and the team is worried that if Howard goes elsewhere, Williams will not re-sign. New Jersey is prepared to trade the all-star point guard in order to avoid being left empty handed if Williams goes to free agency. The Magic have repeatedly claimed that they are not currently shopping Howard, however, the Los Angeles Lakers have long been rumored as a landing spot for the all-star center. Williams is averaging 18.3 points and 8.4 assists for the Nets (3-10) this season. Howard is putting up 20.5 points and 15.2 rebounds a game for Orlando (8-3).

Pau for Deron, make it happen mitch.

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Of6ghs
the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 Tumblrlgoq4oyk3v1qzrwmo
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon 16 Jan 2012, 01:01

Why would Howard go to Jersey only to see Deron traded lol.

Ughhhhhhhh.....it's tough tho....I know he's an elite PG but of all the elite PG's he's the one I rate the least.

That said Pau for him.

Get it done.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon 16 Jan 2012, 09:41

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 11 151_display_image

lazenby Roland Lazenby
When Kobe was 19, I asked MJ about him. He just needs to figure out the math, MJ told me. I told Kobe. I can do that, he said. And he has.
lazenby

lazenby Roland Lazenby
Kobe's ultimate competition is MJ. That's why MJ watches him. MJ made people think what he was doing wasn't human. Ditto the Kobester.

lazenby Roland Lazenby
I never said Kobe was better than MJ. MJ just told me Kobe's the only one to have done the work, to deserve comparison.

Pretty cool praise from the G.O.A.T. Roland Lazenby is writing a new book on MJ.

Shabazz Muhammad...is a freak.

Don't go to UCLA..... Sad Go ball with the Runnin Rebels.

Rivals has Andrew Harrison over Jabari Parker. Don't know wtf there watching.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Mon 16 Jan 2012, 10:48

Best Duo Ever.

Should have won more titles, too bad they had to break up...
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 16 Jan 2012, 19:31

Shabazz has 9 points in the 1st quarter(almost all on dunks), with Gorman having an early lead over DeMatha.

Jeremi Grant looks like he's gunna be a player, too bad he's going to SU.

Edit: just looked below me and Coach K, Calipari, etc are front row. The games on ESPNU also
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Mon 16 Jan 2012, 20:57

Back at home, watching this Cavs-Bobcats game. Irving started really well with 7 points in the 1st. Kemba has struggled with his shot, but has 4 assists, 3 boards, and 2 steals in 15 minutes. I noticed he's going to need to bulk up because veteran guards(like Sessions) are looking to post him up.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 16 Jan 2012, 23:53

dmize wrote:No doubt, was against the Warriors, obviously not the best defensive team, but still impressive. He also defended Monta for the majority of the game and did a good job for the most part I thought.

I really think when we look back at this 2011 draft class(which was supposed to be one of the weakest in a while), it'll end up being pretty good.

Late but still.

Yes, the Warriors arent the best defensive but they often trick you into playing a fast pace like they do and that can lead to turnovers for even the best players.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon 16 Jan 2012, 23:56

Chad wrote:

Pretty cool praise from the G.O.A.T. Roland Lazenby is writing a new book on MJ.

Roland Lazenby is a good writer, I got his Kobe book from quite a while ago now. Nice read.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:27

Damn....just realised Ryan Anderson is averaging 18 and 8........white Rashard Lewis?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 17 Jan 2012, 00:57

Greg Monroe giving you 17 and 9 in his second season, impressive.

Chris Paul, 18, 3 and 8 vs Jarrett Jack 15, 4 and 7 hmmmm

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 17 Jan 2012, 01:05

Am I reading correctly, Ray Allen is shooting 57% from 3?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 17 Jan 2012, 04:31

Dallas - LA

Kobe to drop another 40 Razz

I hope they aren't too hard on Lamar Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 17 Jan 2012, 05:58

The Franchise wrote:Am I reading correctly, Ray Allen is shooting 57% from 3?

Yep, almost 58% too. Pretty absurd. He didn't have a great game tonight but for the most part he's had a great season.

Celtics are a mess though, honestly if I was Danny, I'd think about dealing KG. Maybe Garnett for Josh Smith, or a pick. And I hate to say it but maybe even Ray as well, his value is pretty high now. Even if we make the 'offs we're clearly not a threat. I'd rather try to get another 1st rounder, so even if we don't end up with a top 5 pick, we'll have 3 1st rounders to package a deal to move up.

Not sure how Danny is gunna play this
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue 17 Jan 2012, 07:42

Terrible game ofesnively by both Dallas and Lakers .... Fisher is old and reliable , this man never ceases to amaze me in the clutch , great decision by Kobe to pass it to him while being doubled .... That Morris rookie makes Blake look like an all-star ofensively and he makes Fisher look like Gary payton on defense , lol ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue 17 Jan 2012, 18:22

dmize wrote:

Yep, almost 58% too. Pretty absurd. He didn't have a great game tonight but for the most part he's had a great season.

Celtics are a mess though, honestly if I was Danny, I'd think about dealing KG. Maybe Garnett for Josh Smith, or a pick. And I hate to say it but maybe even Ray as well, his value is pretty high now. Even if we make the 'offs we're clearly not a threat. I'd rather try to get another 1st rounder, so even if we don't end up with a top 5 pick, we'll have 3 1st rounders to package a deal to move up.

Been amazing, guy is shooting fantastic.

The C's surely are finished now, I dont often discount old guys because people do it far too easily but I think they are in trouble.

I dont think they will made trades to core peices though, rather suit up for one last season and then get that money off the books. KG and Pierce are expiring right?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue 17 Jan 2012, 19:03

Derrick Martell Rose says HELLO !
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue 17 Jan 2012, 21:47

The Franchise wrote:
dmize wrote:

Been amazing, guy is shooting fantastic.

The C's surely are finished now, I dont often discount old guys because people do it far too easily but I think they are in trouble.

I dont think they will made trades to core peices though, rather suit up for one last season and then get that money off the books. KG and Pierce are expiring right?

I forgot KG is an expiring. PP still has a couple years left on his deal IIRC. Read an article today saying a few teams have called and inquired about Paul Pierce. http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218370/Teams_Begin_Calling_Celtics_On_Pierce#ixzz1jkTAXsEG

Let's keep him and just tank for Drummond. I'm positive Rondo could make him a beast right away.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:09

So KG and Allen are expiring?

:hungry:

Allen and Kobe on the same team :bow: even if they're 34 and 37 respectively.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:14

ragbirjosh wrote:So KG and Allen are expiring?

:hungry:

Allen and Kobe on the same team :bow: even if they're 34 and 37 respectively.

You guys could use Pierce more. Although I'm not sure Pierce and Kobe could co-exist. Pierce still thinks he's a #1 option.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:16

lol @ Jimmer Freddette. This is the dude that won POY over Kemba last year?

He's garbage in the NBA. How is your one strength gunna be shooting and you're out there chuckin' it up to the tune of 34% FG's and 28% from 3??
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:19

Exactly......Pierce is a gunner but he's also a ball handler and he can't come of the screens as well.

Kobe can guard either position and so can Allen I think....it's just they're both old.Allen will get so many open threes he'll be heaven.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:31

ragbirjosh wrote:Exactly......Pierce is a gunner but he's also a ball handler and he can't come of the screens as well.

Kobe can guard either position and so can Allen I think....it's just they're both old.Allen will get so many open threes he'll be heaven.

So would you move Kobe to SF? Any other team besides LA and Miami, I think Allen can still start on.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:38

As far as best options go Allen's best would probably be Chicago.That's where he would best fit and they have more than enough money.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed 18 Jan 2012, 02:49

ragbirjosh wrote:As far as best options go Allen's best would probably be Chicago.That's where he would best fit and they have more than enough money.

Noah for Allen Cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next