The Franchise
dmize
Raptorgunner
Chad
Le Samourai
22 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:49 am

ragbirjosh wrote:As far as best options go Allen's best would probably be Chicago.That's where he would best fit and they have more than enough money.

Noah for Allen Cool

dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:56 am

No..Lakers fans do not want Paulina Pierce.

Ray Allen would be a great fit in Phoenix.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:08 am

Chad wrote:No..Lakers fans do not want Paulina Pierce.

Ray Allen would be a great fit in Phoenix.

Oh I wasn't aware you speak on behalf of all Laker fans. If I wanted your opinion, I'd ask for it. Wait no I wouldn't.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:11 am

http://lakernation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/53250-pierce-on-the-block/

I pretty much do...ohh wise one.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 am

Gee, Pierce or Matt Barnes/Metta World Peace? the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Laff

Pierce wouldn't go there anyway, square. Why would he wanna play with Tobe. Andrew Bynum can't even get shots.

Oh and my quote was "the Lakers could use him", not that it would happen, wise one. And when I check that link the consensus is just that. Most say they don't want him but could use him. Just what I said.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:33 am

We already knew PP is better than MB/MWP.

I'd rather have Peace as our number one scoring option then get Paul Pierce.
wheelchair pierce... No way. Once enemy always an enemy.
:nah: I don't want that [expletive] ass green on the lakers
I rather keep Puke and Peace rather than this pierce of garbage
[expletive] No!!! I wouldn't trade a Laker girl for him.
3 words.
[expletive] Paul Pierce
Let him rot with the rest of his over the hill one and done gang.
You should be banned for life

we don't want him (but we could sure use him!!!)
This the one guy...you based your consensus on?
Most say....Keep lying.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:58 am

[quote]
Pierce was raised in Inglewood, California where he was the star of Inglewood High School's basketball team

Although I hate the guy I'd take him....

@Dmize

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Tumblr_lbuwzx4wYC1qe85z6o1_400

Don't clown on Metta tho.....the guy is still an elite defender and clutch as hell....if only he could consistently knock down a corner three........ Sad
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 am

http://www.nba.com/news/features/2012-gm-survey/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1#players&ls=iref:nbahpt1

NBA GM Survey.....

Lol at how many of them wanna start their franachise with Lebron,Durant and Rose while Dwight is so obviously the best choice.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 am

A report from Chris Sheridan on Monday indicated that Dwight Howard has expanded his list of teams to include the Clippers.

But RealGM's Jarrod Rudolph has been told that Howard's interest in the Clippers is false. The trio of teams initially reported, the Nets, Lakers and Mavericks, have not changed, according to Rudolph.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218380/Report_Howards_List_Hasnt_Expanded_To_Include_Clippers#ixzz1jm0puUI0

Completely false rumour...floating around Internet. That Dwight added the Clippers to his list.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:11 am

I don't see why they wouldn't be on his list.In all seriousness we can't make a better offer than Griffin/Jordan.They can probably even include other people like Foye and Mo williams and relieve the magic of Turks's salary.

It's LA.

The only thing is that it's the clips.....
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:18 am

True, but they won't trade Blake Griffin.
https://twitter.com/#!/EricPincus/status/159059655564333056

https://twitter.com/#!/DwightHoward/status/159051457189003266
Dwight talking about the Clippers rumour.
Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:34 am

Chad wrote:We already knew PP is better than MB/MWP.
we don't want him (but we could sure use him!!!)
This the one guy...you based your consensus on?
Most say....Keep lying.

How slow is this kid right here? Must come with the territory of being named Chad. You just completely contradicted yourself.

"we already knew PP is better than MB/MWP"

Okay so why are you saying only one person, when you yourself just said he's better than the options you already have. Wow. I'm done wasting my time because not only is your reading comprehension at a lower than 1st grade level(evident from pretty much any post you reply to), you just plain don't know what you are talking about. In sports, rap, ANYTHING.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:40 am

ragbirjosh wrote:http://www.nba.com/news/features/2012-gm-survey/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1#players&ls=iref:nbahpt1

NBA GM Survey.....

Lol at how many of them wanna start their franachise with Lebron,Durant and Rose while Dwight is so obviously the best choice.....

There's a good argument for Dwight simply because there's a lack of elite Centers. I'd still take Durant however, simply because he's 3 years younger than D12.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chad Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:45 am

I said he is better than MWP/MB. I didn't say...I would take him.

This is all about if Lakers fans would take him, and they said NO.

Chad
Chad
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:55 am

Chad wrote:I said he is better than MWP/MB. I didn't say...I would take him.

This is all about if Lakers fans would take him, and they said NO.

Really cause the one other Laker fan I see on this board(ragbirjosh) says he'd take him. By my count that's 50% the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 12 Laff
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:08 am

F*ck Paul Pierce I don't want that wheelchair anywhere near the Lakers ....Anyway that scrub would never accept being a 4th option on the Lakers ... and he's nowhere near a good defender like Barnes is . Barnes is a perfect fit for MBrown .... he can defend , slash and hit open shots . The only guy I'd take from the Celtics is Ray Allen .... but we don't have the cap to afford him , and I doubt they would trade him to us for something And I doubt that really fits , I don't think he'd like to come off the bench , and putting Kobe at SF at his age right now is plain stupid ....All the Lakers need is a PG that can handle the ball and penetrate ....that way Kobe won't need to handle the ball every possesion trying to create a shot for himself.

Last edited by pUsHa on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:47 am

As the team stands right now....maybe not....I mean he would improve the team but we don't need to go out of our way to get him.

If we are still thinking of trading Bynum and Gasol for Howard......definitely, i'd take him no questions asked and i'd actually pursue him.

We need a PG tho......mitch is sticking.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:51 am

ragbirjosh wrote:As the team stands right now....maybe not....I mean he would improve the team but we don't need to go out of our way to get him.

If we are still thinking of trading Bynum and Gasol for Howard......definitely, i'd take him no questions asked and i'd actually pursue him.

If we are trading Bynum and Gasol we'll also get Hedo who's a good shooter . Do we really need Pierce chucking shots along with Kebo ? Neutral
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:57 am

Well I'm hoping we don't get Hedo.

I want Nelson.

Pierce is really effective in pick and roll......Kobe wont need to kobe won't nned to be the ball handler and he'll be able to consolidate his work to the post and catch and shoot.If we get Dwight...we need to put guys around him who can shoot....hell i'll take Ryan Anderson if we can get him.

It all depends on if we get a good pick and roll PG really...if we do Pierce won't be too neccesary.I still like him though, he's a good defender and an excellent shooute and he's clutch.Wouldn't give him more than 10 million tho.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:06 am

ragbirjosh wrote:Well I'm hoping we don't get Hedo.

I want Nelson.

Pierce is really effective in pick and roll......Kobe wont need to kobe won't nned to be the ball handler and he'll be able to consolidate his work to the post and catch and shoot.If we get Dwight...we need to put guys around him who can shoot....hell i'll take Ryan Anderson if we can get him.

It all depends on if we get a good pick and roll PG really...if we do Pierce won't be too neccesary.I still like him though, he's a good defender and an excellent shooute and he's clutch.Wouldn't give him more than 10 million tho.

Otis is dumb but I doubt he's that dumb to give us Nelson ... the only way to get Nelson or Anderson would be something like a 3 way trade were they get more picks and expirings .

Kebo is still a beast he won't settle for catch and shoot this year ... I'm fine having him handle the ball because he's still pretty much one of the best going 1 on 1 .... We need that PG though to take some of that pressure of Kebo , because we don't want him being our only ball handling option on every possesion .... Nelson would be really a perfect fit , he can shoot 3's ...and he can penetrate and break a defense to create an open shot .
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:28 pm

dmize wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:Exactly......Pierce is a gunner but he's also a ball handler and he can't come of the screens as well.

Kobe can guard either position and so can Allen I think....it's just they're both old.Allen will get so many open threes he'll be heaven.

So would you move Kobe to SF? Any other team besides LA and Miami, I think Allen can still start on.

I would, unless they can find a very athletic 3, like Batum.

But Kobe at the 3 and a quick gaurd at the 2 would give them a much better chance of defending the perimeter and getting out on the break. Been saying Kobe should be moved to the 3 for about 2 seasons now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:55 pm

Always thought that if the Lakers could trade Bynum for Howard, they would make a play for Deron Williams. He is not going to sign an extension without help getting there, and it looks really bad for the Nets. If Howard is off the market, Deron will take his chances imo. So the Nets can either sign and trade to get something back, or nothing. Lakers will have to handle the salary cap tho.

Also read about Denver thinking about giving an extension to Gallinari, which means it would be hard for them to fight for Chandler. Good piece on the market potentially.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Seriously........Chandler would be a amazing pickup....wanted him since last season.

@Dani.....not just yet.....he's looking quicker.I don't know if it matters wether Kobe's at the 2 or the 3 really......he can defend either position and will ocupy the same spaces on offence regardless.

He may actually benefit on defense.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:26 pm

pUsHa wrote:
ragbirjosh wrote:As the team stands right now....maybe not....I mean he would improve the team but we don't need to go out of our way to get him.

If we are trading Bynum and Gasol we'll also get Hedo who's a good shooter . Do we really need Pierce chucking shots along with Kebo ? Neutral

This guy wants Hedo but calls Pierce a scrub. Matt Barnes is a scrub. PP is a probable HOFamer. Man Laker fans are just unbearable at times.

Last edited by dmize on Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

pUsHa wrote:and putting Kobe at SF at his age right now is plain stupid

Shows how much you know, lol. Explain what would be stupid about it? Like Dani said, and he'd expend less energy guarding most 3's than 2's. He's played the 3 before and done it well.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 pm

dmize wrote:
pUsHa wrote:

This guy wants Hedo but calls Pierce a scrub. Matt Barnes is a scrub. PP is a HOFamer. Man Laker fans are just unbearable at times.

Really ? Where did I say that I want Hedo ? If Orlando trade Dwight they will try to shed salary by including Hedo in the deal because he's a bad contract is that so hard to realize !? lol

dmize wrote:Shows how much you know, lol. Explain what would be stupid about it? Like Dani said, and he'd expend less energy guarding most 3's than 2's. He's played the 3 before and done it well.

And who is going to play at SG if we move Kebo at SF right now !? Goudelock !? hahahahha.......How much has Kobe played at the 3 a few games !? Kebo's defence hasnt been the same for quite a few years ... he's being included in the best defensive team of the year only because of reputation . Just because he can play in that position doesnt mean he will be as good there . And moving him to SF doesnt help the Lakers in the slightest , nor does it help him ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next