Le Samourai
RedOranje
iftikhar
donttreadonred
BeautifulGame
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 Empty Re: City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING

Post by BeautifulGame Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:38 pm

To even put mildly Carroll has been bloody awful so far Mad

BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 Empty Re: City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Ok. Im not sad with that first half.
Lets hope our midfield doesnt get overrun in the second half.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 pm

FT City 0-1 Liverpool.

Hmm, Only Silva could make it in the next leg. Same team for us.

Spearing Sad
Lets hope its not too bad.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 pm

VAMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an intense game (for the supporters)

I'm 100% satisfied with this performance due to the tactical prowess Kenny and our players showed.

We were calm and composed within the first half along with being far more calculative in the box than usual.

Sadly when Spearo came off it was quite obvious with Fatty Adam we couldn't exactly anchor the midfield due to the complete lack of defensive presence so Kenny took a clear and tactical decision to hold onto the away goal and play it smart. I would have pressured them through the wings as that would have compensated for the lack of mid, but in the end it worked because Kenny's defensive tactics are so spot on along with the whole backline being IMMENSE to hold them off.

Reminded me of the Rafa days when he shifted the line deep and completely plugged all zones. Never seen Kenny do that but its clear he knew what he was doing as there is parking the bus, and than defending deep while keeping the mid dynamic for the counter.

Yes they had key players out but so did we along with players out of position.

In the end I still feel we were the better team simply because the team tactically outwitted City by the deep line isolation and narrow line.

I hope Spearo will be fine as we will NEED him for Saturday against the potters. If not, i'd at least call up Conner Coady as a back up as he has been impressive for the Reserves.

Overall, I'm very impressed with the sheer character and composure (especially in defence) that we showed as this game will be MASSIVE for the team morale as I feel at Anfield we can clinch it.

YNWA!!

MOTM: Daniel F**kin Agger. :bow:

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:20 pm

Some news in about Spearo
"@henrywinter: Spearing hamstring not pulled, Dalglish reckons, "just tight". Check in morning.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:28 am

Congrats. One step towards finally winning a trophy which you really deserve after all these years Smile

Away goals count, yes?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:41 am

english_jewel wrote:Congrats. One step towards finally winning a trophy which you really deserve after all these years Smile

Away goals count, yes?

Only after extra time.

As long as we avoid defeat in 90 minutes, we are through....even if we lose 2-1 in 90 minutes, it'll go to ET.

Thankfully City play Spurs 3 days before 2nd leg, so they won't be able to rest players

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:42 am

The CL? Well... I suppose we are one step closer to returning next season.

Away goals count after extra time.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:51 am

City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 2276801876 City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 2276801876 City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 2276801876 City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 Frustrated

I can't believe I missed this game I thought it was tomorrow City vs Liverpool- Don't make silly mistakes and we'll be SWAGGING - Page 2 2276801876

Anyway :lucas:
:bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by poolsupporter Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 am

Very happy we won. Would have been satisfied with a draw as far as a result went.

Caught the scores on my phone during breaks at work. I'll have to watch some highlights to see how well we actually performed.
poolsupporter
poolsupporter
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:46 am

AGGER I *bleep* LUV U
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 am

I cant really pick a MOTM.We played in two extremes in first and 2nd half.

Thought Henderson was our best player in 1st half.Probably Reina in 2nd half.

And the tackle Glen Johnson made on Aguero inside the box was f*cking class
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by iftikhar Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 am

So what's the update on Spearing!!! Our lone freking DM!!!
iftikhar
iftikhar
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 am

Is there any truth to this Gerrard - Mancini row thing or is it as tame as it looks?

The 31-year-old said: "You say to the press that Wayne Rooney tried to get Kompany sent off - and you try to get Johnson sent off."

The City boss retorted angrily, saying: “I say what I want" and "yes, yes,” yet the former Inter manager's reaction was unclear.

confused

Anyway......didn't really expect that from Stevie but como sea.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

What's wrong what Stevie said? He said it perfectly.

Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:33 am

No nothing wrong......just he dosen't usually seem like he'll confront people like that even if they are wrong.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:40 am

Well, he has a valid reason. Why should Johnson be sent off for a challenge that Mancini doesn't see anything wrong with? (Obviously he doesn't if he appealed Kompany's red.)

And uh, Stevie is best mates with Wayne Pooney. Razz
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chaval Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 am

dull game
chaval
chaval
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:24 am

A wins a win regardless if it was a dull game or not.
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2