la bestia negra
EarlyPrototype
Adit
Potential
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world

Post by the xcx Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:36

Lord Hispano wrote:He's at Gonalons' level, yet he's the best Midfeilder in the world. :facepalm:

Soldado and Falcao must be the best CF's in the world then. Emery best Manager. Banega best MF in the world.
Soldado, Falcao has the potential to be considered among the best. I have deep doubts about Banega, and Emery lol? Valencia would do better without Emery, he has brought nothing but misery.

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world

Post by Lord Awesome Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:41

The xcx wrote:Soldado, Falcao has the potential to be considered among the best. I have deep doubts about Banega, and Emery lol? Valencia would do better without Emery, he has brought nothing but misery.

You rate Soldado too highly, IMO. Smile He's Above AVG. But WC? Nah, brah. Heck all the the players I mention are in that same tier IMO. The same tier Busquets is on.

Last edited by Lord Hispano on Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:48; edited 2 times in total
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:45

Obviously he would say something like this. In his playing days he was used in the Busquets role.
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:48

When i read this somewhere else in spanish it quoted Guardiola as saying Busquets is the best player in the world in his position, that i can very strongly agree with.

And i honestly don´t see what his playacting has to do in detriment to his actual skills, i´m no Barca fan, but i can recognize quality and know Biscuits is a special talent.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:50

chinomaster182 wrote:When i read this somewhere else in spanish it quoted Guardiola as saying Busquets is the best player in the world in his position, that i can very strongly agree with.

And i honestly don´t see what his playacting has to do in detriment to his actual skills, i´m no Barca fan, but i can recognize quality and know Biscuits is a special talent.

Agreed
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:11

we should ban guardiola for trolling
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 21:58

in barca players like busquets and pedro can shine fair enough, but i would like to see them both playing in more normal teams like a manu or milan style of play and see how well they manage
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:44

He very well might be...I just wish he would stop playacting

Still, my desire to violently and repeatedly punch him in the face has no effect on how I rate him as a player
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:49

Lex wrote:]Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world - Page 2 HNTgR

:lucas:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Wed 18 Jan 2012 - 4:56

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world - Page 2 Xavi3
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 5:25

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world - Page 2 Di-2ZQK

:lucas: :lucas: :lucas: :lucas: :lucas: :lucas: :lucas:
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 7:48

Busquets is a model professional.
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 8:13

Man Xavi and Inieste must be jealous .... I mean they do and did all this with and without Biscuits .... and yet this guy is the best mf in barcelona .... give him the joke 'dor :lucas:
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 10:15

chinomaster182 wrote:When i read this somewhere else in spanish it quoted Guardiola as saying Busquets is the best player in the world in his position, that i can very strongly agree with.

Maybe not, but his playacting will ensure that nobody but Barca fans will ever remember him as a great player. Even in the Milan game at the San Siro, the commentator said something like "...and the game wouldn't be complete without Sergio Busquets needing medical treatment". Most people will remember him as a real pest and an embarrassment to the game.

Put simply, simulation is cheating and Busquets is the best at it.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 10:19

GuardiLOLa

Funny guy
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 15:00

Can see him moving into Xavi's role when he retires.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Senor Penguin Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 15:17

The best don't feel the need to simulate their way through matches.

Senor Penguin
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 16:24

Senor Penguin wrote:The best don't feel the need to simulate their way through matches.
So when was the last time he simulated?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 18:20

Ppl pick on those few incidents and label him an actor ever since.... doesnt many other players do it?

I think ppl still dont give him enough credit apart from Barca fans.... hopefully in time, he will prove himself even longer and consistently, ppl will learn to recognise...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu 19 Jan 2012 - 18:23

The xcx wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:He's at Gonalons' level, yet he's the best Midfeilder in the world. :facepalm:

Soldado and Falcao must be the best CF's in the world then. Emery best Manager. Banega best MF in the world.
Soldado, Falcao has the potential to be considered among the best. I have deep doubts about Banega, and Emery lol? Valencia would do better without Emery, he has brought nothing but misery.

Yea I wonder why Emery still stays in his job after so long....
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by paddy Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 1:20

World class player. Fits perfectly into the system and does his job without any fuss. Yeah he's a diver and a cheat, but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. He does his business on the pitch, end of

paddy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri 20 Jan 2012 - 1:25

Heck, i have seen Zanetti simulating to get a player booked!
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2