la bestia negra
EarlyPrototype
Adit
Potential
BarrileteCosmico
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world Empty Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:32 pm

"Busquets has won everything. Like Del Bosque said, if I could reincarnate as a footballer, I would like to be someone like him. He's the best midfielder in the world. I like his humility, his silence and that he is able to succeed without being the star. He gives us equilibrium. His teammates know that without him we can't play like we do. He always contributes. Barca has a priceless player. He will pick up the weight of the Puyols, Xavis and the rest. He was a great discovery and has grown a lot"

"In his debut Busquets reacted in a fantastic manner. Against Gijon he did it again. In the important games he always plays well. He's always up to the challenge. I'm very happy that he's a part of the group and will be for many years"
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world Empty Re: Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world

Post by Potential Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:35 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Busquets has won everything. Like Del Bosque said, if I could reincarnate as a footballer, I would like to be someone like him. He's the best midfielder in the world. I like his humility, his silence and that he is able to succeed without being the star. He gives us equilibrium. His teammates know that without him we can't play like we do. He always contributes. Barca has a priceless player. He will pick up the weight of the Puyols, Xavis and the rest. He was a great discovery and has grown a lot"

"In his debut Busquets reacted in a fantastic manner. Against Gijon he did it again. In the important games he always plays well. He's always up to the challenge. I'm very happy that he's a part of the group and will be for many years"

That's why he's not in Hollywood, being able to succeed without being the star, and all of the world know Barcelona is nothing without their master diver.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world Empty Re: Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world

Post by Adit Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:37 pm

Busquet got humility?

the weed pep was smoking :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:45 pm

I hope the Barca board are looking at replacements for the future. I fear Guardiola's mental health may a danger to himself.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:50 pm

da fuq
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:"Busquets has won everything. Like Del Bosque said, if I could reincarnate as a footballer, I would like to be someone like him. He's the best midfielder in the world. I like his humility, his silence and that he is able to succeed without being the star. He gives us equilibrium. His teammates know that without him we can't play like we do. He always contributes. Barca has a priceless player. He will pick up the weight of the Puyols, Xavis and the rest. He was a great discovery and has grown a lot"

Well said, can't really disagree.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Adit wrote:Busquet got humility?

How often does Busquets make headlines on controversial statements? How often does he do something stupid just to be at the center of the media attention? How often does he claim that those that criticize him are "retards" and "don't know anything about football"? In fact, how often does he do anything out of the ordinary?

He's a model professional.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

How often does Busquets make headlines on controversial statements? How often does he do something stupid just to be at the center of the media attention? How often does he claim that those that criticize him are "retards" and "don't know anything about football"? In fact, how often does he do anything out of the ordinary?

He's a model professional.

Off the pitch maybe. On it? hell NO.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Biscuits sure is a best midfielder among the clowns. Only award hes going to receive is an oscar.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Whats next Guardiola? Pinto is humble and respectful?

Busquets is the best among divers and cheaters.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:04 pm

You guys can claim Guardiola has lost it yet VDB claimed exactly the same thing...

http://www.libertaddigital.com/deportes/del-bosque-si-yo-fuera-jugador-me-gustaria-parecerme-a-busquets-1276395744/
http://www.larazon.es/noticia/1790-vicente-del-bosque-sigo-queriendo-ser-busquets
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Obviously Busquets is a fantastic player, but do you rate him higher than Xavi and Iniesta as midfielders?
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Some of you Spanish members might be able to help me here, is midfielder a new Spanish slang term for actor?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Lex wrote:Some of you Spanish members might be able to help me here, is midfielder a new Spanish slang term for actor?

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t14816-the-official-spanish-thread

Wink
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:07 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

controversy?

He's a model professional

its almost priceless as Xavi is humble and respectful :brickwall:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:10 pm

"He gives us equilibrium"

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world Smiley-confused002 Is that a fact, Mr Guardiola

Guardiola: Busquets best midfielder in the world HNTgR
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:21 pm

wat
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 pm

He's the best midfielder in the world alright, at making people dream about punching him in the face..

All of my friends who regularly watch football here in Canada want to punch him in the face.. It's only like 8 people but hey its still 8/8..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:16 am

Well ppl often dont consider the context when they read qoutes Sad Obviously Guardiola meant he is the best player in his position rather than better than Xavi etc... considering how young he is and how quickly he adpeted to first time football, u gotta praise the guy. And hes consistently performed at a high level. Just look at Pedro now and u see just how hard it is.

His only complaint would be the play acting at times of cos, but the same goes with many players especially those from Real? So I dont get all the Real fans commenting here... but look at how many fouls he receives in games.

I like him and although I still prefer Yaya Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:24 am

This is GOLD! I can see it being used like this...

Fan No. 1: Bonera is clearly the fastest full-back in Serie A...

Fan No. 2: Yea, sure... and Busquets is the best midfielder in the world! Rolling Eyes

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:26 am

Guardiola has lost his mind?

Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by red&blacklegion Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

You kids can talk crap about Guardiola all u want,but I totally agree with the man. Busquets is definitely one of the most intelligent midfielders in the world.He has very good technique ,he passes the ball very well,and defends excellently .
red&blacklegion
red&blacklegion
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm

I respect both men immensely as coaches.

Both are completely wrong.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:34 pm

He's at Gonalons' level, yet he's the best Midfeilder in the world. :facepalm:

Soldado and Falcao must be the best CF's in the world then. Emery best Manager. Banega best MF in the world. Rami best CB in the world.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:36 pm

Lord Hispano wrote:He's at Gonalons' level, yet he's the best Midfeilder in the world. :facepalm:

Soldado and Falcao must be the best CF's in the world then. Emery best Manager. Banega best MF in the world.
Soldado, Falcao has the potential to be considered among the best. I have deep doubts about Banega, and Emery lol? Valencia would do better without Emery, he has brought nothing but misery.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next