la bestia negra
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

too many Clásico Empty too many Clásico

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 18:36

should i care or not even thogh i dont

the classico games are just too much there affecting me in such a negative way

i sttoped going out of the house when thoose two raging bulls are playing each other or someone else
the amount of global support is too ridiculus(spelling) esspcially here in amman where i live. im starting to miss the old days when pepole actually went out to waatch some world class football and not miss portugal aginst miss argentina.

for the first time i hide my self as a football fan because when i ever tell thoose glory hunters that i support bayern i either get called a wanker or a hunter or some one who dosent know shit about football

p.s i know most of you wont even undertand a word but i had to let it all out

Last edited by supra969 on Wed 18 Jan - 5:33; edited 1 time in total
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

too many Clásico Empty Re: too many Clásico

Post by Nirgall Tue 17 Jan - 18:39

If you don't think Miss Portugal and Miss Argentina play world class football then you probably have a fundamental understanding of the game different to the rest of the forum.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Kev Tue 17 Jan - 18:40

Well, to be honest here, the only people who will like the clasicos are cules, because they're always fricking winning lol.

But yeah, even if we won most of them, I'd get sick too. Having so many trivialises this event.
Kev
Kev
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 18:42

Nirgall wrote:If you don't think Miss Portugal and Miss Argentina play world class football then you probably have a fundamental understanding of the game different to the rest of the forum.

it is world class no doubt but i am sick and tired of the same shit over and over again this is the fourth time i belive
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue 17 Jan - 18:45

hey i didnt complain when United and City faced eachother 3 times in the past 5 months... wow some people need to stop the double standards... and just watch the beautiful game... stop complaining likee teenage highschool girls lol

ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 18:47

the city vs united game dosent bother me because well the support range isnt that high in my city

all the *bleep* go out nd celebrate whenever ther is a classico more than they celebrate lets say eid or rmmadan or independence day the arrogance over here is just wow

and btw i had to cancel an appiontment with one of my dearest freinds so i dont come to counter with the arrpgance of the pepole here esp when thoose two play
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue 17 Jan - 18:50

supra969 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:If you don't think Miss Portugal and Miss Argentina play world class football then you probably have a fundamental understanding of the game different to the rest of the forum.

it is world class no doubt but i am sick and tired of the same shit over and over again this is the fourth time i belive

I assume it can get tiresome. Here in Argentina regardless of having players on both sides, people don't pay that much attention. It's just considered a fun match to watch, and from that point of view is not really that bad. Want to be entertained with football? watch it. Don't want to? won't know it's happening.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue 17 Jan - 18:51

you can take a nap just around game time, you wont miss much
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Tue 17 Jan - 18:51

It's only boring because Barca always wins :lucas:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 17 Jan - 18:53

Mourinhio said it best mate "go watch a movie, check the score when you come home"

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 18:53

Nirgall wrote:
supra969 wrote:

I assume it can get tiresome. Here in Argentina regardless of having players on both sides, people don't pay that much attention. It's just considered a fun match to watch, and from that point of view is not really that bad. Want to be entertained with football? watch it. Don't want to? won't know it's happening.

buy me ticket there i swear im getting tired we have hooligans from both sides yet theve never been to spin there parents arent spanish and well some of thoose bastards broke my cars window last year over a game that does not involve their political religous or even social points of veiw
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 18:56

Sushi Master wrote:It's only boring because Barca always wins :lucas:

thing is sir i really dont care if they rip themselves apart the classicos arent special any more

eg when river come back up to the top flight how special would their derby be

but where as madrid and barca rip off on each other mindlessly almost 8 times each season
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue 17 Jan - 18:57

supra969 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:
supra969 wrote:

buy me ticket there i swear im getting tired we have hooligans from both sides yet theve never been to spin there parents arent spanish and well some of thoose bastards broke my cars window last year over a game that does not involve their political religous or even social points of veiw

Well that's strange. Local football in Argentina can get quite heavy and pervasive, and there are hooligans. Never heard that happening over foreign football though.

But in here you would have to stand the River-Boca. At least if river goes back to first division.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 19:01

Nirgall wrote:

Well that's strange. Local football in Argentina can get quite heavy and pervasive, and there are hooligans. Never heard that happening over foreign football though.

But in here you would have to stand the River-Boca. At least if river goes back to first division.

the river boca situation is always special they dont play each other 8 times a season

when ever i hear about our local hooligans who make trouble in our national derby it bring tears of joy to my eyes because it just shows how loyal they are

Last edited by supra969 on Tue 17 Jan - 19:03; edited 1 time in total
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue 17 Jan - 19:01

They are too much, 9 in 9 months? ridiculous.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 17 Jan - 19:08

:lucas: While TV providers are like :hungry:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nirgall Tue 17 Jan - 19:09

supra969 wrote:
Nirgall wrote:

the river boca situation is always special they dont play each other 8 times a season

when ever i hear about our local hooligans who make trouble in our national derby it bring tears of joy to my eyes because it just shows how loyal they are

Whenever I see hooligans making troubles during the River-Boca It also brings tears to my eyes ...Not of joy though.
Nirgall
Nirgall
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Tue 17 Jan - 19:15

I think your exaggerating a bit, barca and Madrid hooligans in aman lol
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Tue 17 Jan - 19:18

Was good when there was 4 max a year but seems like another one every month. Taken the excitement away for me having them so regularly.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 19:23

white_star wrote:I think your exaggerating a bit, barca and Madrid hooligans in aman lol

im serious buddy ill look up some footage if i cant find any ill take some vedios

la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue 17 Jan - 19:40

man 500 million people on average watch each game... this is a big event, second only to CL final and World Cup Final... now that is a fact that not me or you or anybody can change, so how about we accept facts and move on?
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Tue 17 Jan - 19:42

ijomer wrote:man 500 million people on average watch each game... this is a big event, second only to CL final and World Cup Final... now that is a fact that not me or you or anybody can change, so how about we accept facts and move on?

idk but whoever is making thesse draws is after my head
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Tue 17 Jan - 19:48

Too much hype on it
It's like it's the only game in the La Liga that matters (although of course they aren't playing in the La Liga this time around) :lol!:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ijomer Tue 17 Jan - 20:01

Hey the final of la liga will have one non barca/madrid team... so thats good.

not to mention, Man City and United may turn premier league into two horse race as well?

though i really hope la liga teams stop selling their all stars because if valencia didn't sell any of its stars.. aka david silva, david villa, juan mata, and others... it will probably be better than any premier league team.
ijomer
ijomer
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Tue 17 Jan - 20:06

http://www.moviefone.com/new-movie-releases Razz
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor