Sir Psycho
The Madrid One
Amar
izzy
Gil
49 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 6 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by robbens_pene Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:51 pm

I wish that garden gnome manager would let luka go for the good of his career. A footballer only has one life like everybody else and nobody wants to spend it at tottenham.

robbens_pene
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 6 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by Yeezus Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:56 pm

robbens_pene wrote:I wish that garden gnome manager would let luka go for the good of his career. A footballer only has one life like everybody else and nobody wants to spend it at tottenham.

Unless you're Ledley King
Laughing

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:50 am

english_jewel wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
4-3-3 with three forwards, no wingers
cech
Ivanovic--DL--Terry--Cole
ramieries--mikel--sjneider
drogba--torres--sturidge

Modric+Mata+Van der Wiel will not cost 55m. Modric will cost 35m and Wiel would cost around 20m. Also we don't need vdw, we need a striker more.

And in your first formation drogba cannot play as a right winger...sturridge will play there and well need to sign a new lm

i said it and you even quotes me saying it so now ill colour it in for you so you can see it, my system is a 4-3-3 with 0 wingers, so theres no wingers and nobody is playing a winger role, ok?
and VDW buyout is around 12mil which im sure we can bargin down to 10mil, now way we'd pay 20 for him thats for sure
and 35mil for modric? if things keep going the way thye are its only a matter of time till he hands in a transfer request and then spuds wont have the upper hand in the negotiations that they have now, im confident we can get him for 25-30mil
and why do we need a striker so desperately?
we've got drogba, sturidge, torres kalou, anelka(prob gonna be sold though) and kakuta who can all play up front, why would we need more and if we were to sing another one fingers crossed its not neymar
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:21 am

fatman123 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
cech
drogba--torres--sturidge

Modric+Mata+Van der Wiel will not cost 55m. Modric will cost 35m and Wiel would cost around 20m. Also we don't need vdw, we need a striker more.

And in your first formation drogba cannot play as a right winger...sturridge will play there and well need to sign a new lm

i said it and you even quotes me saying it so now ill colour it in for you so you can see it, my system is a 4-3-3 with 0 wingers, so theres no wingers and nobody is playing a winger role, ok?
and VDW buyout is around 12mil which im sure we can bargin down to 10mil, now way we'd pay 20 for him thats for sure
and 35mil for modric? if things keep going the way thye are its only a matter of time till he hands in a transfer request and then spuds wont have the upper hand in the negotiations that they have now, im confident we can get him for 25-30mil
we've got drogba, sturidge, torres kalou, anelka(prob gonna be sold though) and kakuta who can all play up front, why would we need more and if we were to sing another one fingers crossed its not neymar

Mate a 4-3-3 doesn't work that way. The guys on the side of the CF have to play a bit like a winger and Drogba and Torre scannot do that. Sturridge and kakuta can though, so they are fine. For Modric, even if he hands in a transfer request, Spurs have every right to ask for a reasonable bid for him and I'm sure they will consider 35m to be a reasonable bid. You really can't argue with them to expect that amount of money when they see the likes of Henderson going for 20m.

And as I said, we need a striker for the CF position because only Torres and Drogba can play that and we don't know if Torres would be abck to his best or whether Drogba will decline because of age. A striker like Lukaku would prove a good addition because he'll give goals in the future and he's only 18.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:58 pm

fatman123 wrote:
english_jewel wrote:
fatman123 wrote:
cech
drogba--torres--sturidge

So Drogba and sturridge are playing as static forwards? It doesn't work that way.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Daily fail are saying he's submitted a transfer request
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:12 pm

hope he threatens to score own goals etc for the lulz
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Gallas <3
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm

gallas is a london legend

will join qpr next season and retire at west ham

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:21 pm

RealGunner wrote:gallas is a london legend

what about fulham?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 pm

a loan move somewhere in betweek lol

anyways, telegraph reporting the modric thing as well
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 pm

Gil wrote:Daily fail are saying he's submitted a transfer request

It's true and this was 'Arry reaction:

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 6 Article-0-0CA0378200000578-335_634x409

Laughing

seriously though bbc will report when modric turns in a transfer request and id rather wait for that

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

RealGunner wrote:gallas is a london legend

LOL!!!

Btw do you think Wenger should have kept him last summer. He's on his last legs these days but he's still miles better than Kolscieny, Djourou and Squalolci as a player IMO.

That Gallas - Vermalaen partnership was pretty sexy back in 09-10
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:46 pm

[quote="Gil"]
RealGunner wrote:He's on his last legs these days but he's still miles better than Kolscieny, Djourou and Squalolci as a player IMO
C'mon now, be sensible
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:57 pm

[quote="Lex"]
Gil wrote:
RealGunner wrote:He's on his last legs these days but he's still miles better than Kolscieny, Djourou and Squalolci as a player IMO
C'mon now, be sensible

centimeters better? Very Happy

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:06 am

[quote="Lex"]
Gil wrote:
C'mon now, be sensible

Fair enough on Kolscieny but he's way better than Djourou IMO.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

Christ, i got ZING'd by EJ

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 6 Imager
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:08 am

[quote="Gil"]
Lex wrote:
Gil wrote:
C'mon now, be sensible

Fair enough on Kolscieny but he's way better than Djourou IMO.

Personally if any of them are better than Gallas its Djourou.

The only decent/good defender at Arsenal apart from Vermealen for my money.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by rsinatra Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:09 am

Sir_Psycho_Sexy91 wrote:Tottenham are looking like a one hit (year) wonder

i dont know man, its pretty hard to be among the top 4 at EPL these days,
rsinatra
rsinatra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sunderland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:11 am

Gil wrote:Fair enough on Kolscieny but he's way better than Djourou IMO.
Other way around, dude. Djourou is on the level, Kos is the one who has to catch up

In my opinion, of course
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:14 am

@ gil

Reason wenger let him go was because of some dressing room problems and his injury probems. Hes a FAR better player then squillaci and on par with koscielny

but i think djourou is better then him.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 am

I stopped rating Djourou after the way Sturridge continuously embarrassed him for about 60 minutes last season. (silly I know)

You guys are probably right though since you watch him week in, week out but I think we're yet to see the best of Kolscieny. I think his performance against Barca at the Emirates shows he's still yet to reach his full potential.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:26 am

no ur right, he was awful in the last 3-4 matches. His Form dropped really low. Reason why we conceded so many goals towards the end

Hoping for a Vermaelen and Djourou partnership for next season
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:00 am

please be true!!

I want Modric above all at the club.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 am

I'm honestly getting sick of players like Modric and Fabregas, who seem to think that they can disrespect the club that made them a star by demanding moves to a bigger club when they feel like doing so.

Tottenham may not be the biggest club in the world, but they are still a rather big club. You should respect them and realise you have an honour that most do not have.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

cheesy wrote:I'm honestly getting sick of players like Modric and Fabregas, who seem to think that they can disrespect the club that made them a star by demanding moves to a bigger club when they feel like doing so.

Tottenham may not be the biggest club in the world, but they are still a rather big club. You should respect them and realise you have an honour that most do not have.

the players need to have their say heard as well... dontcha think?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next