Sir Psycho
The Madrid One
Amar
izzy
Gil
49 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

cheesy wrote:I'm honestly getting sick of players like Modric and Fabregas, who seem to think that they can disrespect the club that made them a star by demanding moves to a bigger club when they feel like doing so.

Tottenham may not be the biggest club in the world, but they are still a rather big club. You should respect them and realise you have an honour that most do not have.

the players need to have their say heard as well... dontcha think?

iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Empty Re: Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club"

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:58 am

uhhmmmm AC Milan are a bigger club that Tottenham
I know they beat us in the CL
but you know...uhh.........nevermind
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am

u r biased.... 🐰
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:42 am

I...what?.....
what do you mean?
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 am

iNFINITY9910 wrote:
cheesy wrote:I'm honestly getting sick of players like Modric and Fabregas, who seem to think that they can disrespect the club that made them a star by demanding moves to a bigger club when they feel like doing so.

Tottenham may not be the biggest club in the world, but they are still a rather big club. You should respect them and realise you have an honour that most do not have.

The players do need to be heard, but when they start ignoring the club which brought them through and already gives them a massive wage: I do not like that and see it as the ultimate act of disrespect.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:43 pm

Luka Modric's transfer request

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=m19qg

LOL
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DagenhamDave Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:46 pm

lol rush goalie, haven't heard that in a while
DagenhamDave
DagenhamDave
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:01 pm

LMAO. Last time I hear rush goalie was back when I was 7, playing a rush Goalie!

Rep up RG.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:19 pm

RealGunner wrote:Luka Modric's transfer request

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=738&filename=m19qg

LOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, this is the type of thing the rep system was designed for.

Funniest thing i have seen in a while, top notch stuff.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:20 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:I...what?.....
what do you mean?

ur name says it Razz not me Very Happy
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:04 pm

modric being disrespectful?? how disrespectful are tottenham?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/14099749.stm

"We know he wants to leave, whether he writes it down on a piece of paper doesn't really make any difference to our stance," Redknapp told BBC Sport.

"Hopefully he will go away and get a bit of football now and just get on with it," he said.

Is this what you say to a player who wants to leave, even after turning in a request? theyre shooing him away and not even listening

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:07 pm

cheesy wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

The players do need to be heard, but when they start ignoring the club which brought them through and already gives them a massive wage: I do not like that and see it as the ultimate act of disrespect.

how is he ignoring them? hes in south africa with them and hes respecting them by joining them and not going to strike.

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:25 pm

He still is under contract. I don't understand nowadays where it's normal for players to have 2 or 3 years left in their contract, bitching about wanting to leave and treat it as slavery when they are under 100k/w wages. If you have doubts, then don't sign that long term deal, guys. They are under contract and should honor it.

Under extreme circumstances I could understand, such as not getting any playing time. Or playing for Spurs.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by cheesy Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:35 pm

english_jewel wrote:
cheesy wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:

how is he ignoring them? hes in south africa with them and hes respecting them by joining them and not going to strike.
Saying that he is respecting them is taking it a step too far. Joining your club for a pre-season tour is not respect, it is simply customary and is expected from all footballers.

Don't try to deny that the player you are interested in has been disrespecting his club by wanting to join a rival one. It wouldn't be the first time you have signed that type of player.

cheesy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm

did u read my other comment??

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:50 pm

'arry has rejected modrics transfer request

"we already know Luca wants to leave, writing it down on a piece of paper doesnt make any difference to us"

'arry should just let him leave, but I guess he doesnt want people mentioning hes a wheeler n dealer so he refuses Laughing
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

Sushi Master wrote:He still is under contract. I don't understand nowadays where it's normal for players to have 2 or 3 years left in their contract, bitching about wanting to leave and treat it as slavery when they are under 100k/w wages. If you have doubts, then don't sign that long term deal, guys. They are under contract and should honor it.

Under extreme circumstances I could understand, such as not getting any playing time. Or playing for Spurs.

this.

but it's hilarious how tottenham have rejected his transfer request. they act like modric is jesus in soccer cleats. they'd already be hustling someone if they sold him 30 million tbh
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:05 am

I lol'd

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/934442/spurs-boss-harry-redknapp-rejects-luka-modric-transfer-request?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:13 am

Immaculate_Mole wrote:I lol'd

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/934442/spurs-boss-harry-redknapp-rejects-luka-modric-transfer-request?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=5739

Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Luka-Modric-Chelsea
Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Modric_1924104c
Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Modric_616222s
Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Harry-redknapp
Modric - "I want to play for a bigger club" - Page 7 Article-0-0CA0378200000578-335_634x409
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

'Arry actually made him captain for their friendly against Orlando Pirates. Just how desperate can you get lol?

Great example of a player that's actually bigger than the club. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:45 pm

no surprise that Tottenham armband goes around like a carousel
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:15 am

Pretty confident that the deal will happen now that Harry has said Tottenham will be stronger without Modric and because Modric has been left out of the Europa League game.

Plus, to all you conspiracy folks, Lukaku has been given the #18 shirt to wear, not the #14 shirt which is his favorite and is vacant. But you know who else wears the #14 jersey? Modric. :coffee:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulGame Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:35 am

It will only be a surprise if the deal doesnt go through.Once a player expresses his desire publicly its rare that the move doesnt happen.Its just a matter of when rather than if in Modric's scenario imo.

Hopefully the deal goes through at the last minute so that spuds doesnt have time to replace Modric.

Last edited by BeautifulGame on Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
BeautifulGame
BeautifulGame
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:39 am

Modric, another spoiled little goblin
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:45 am

Lex wrote:Modric, another spoiled little goblin

As spoiled as cesc?

I'll welcome him with open arms but not sure where he will fit in unless he can directly replace Lampard.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 am

Harry believes Mata deal would kill Chelsea's Modric ambitions.

Can a lad get any more desperate? And they say a player is not bigger than a club. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next