Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca

3 posters

Go down

Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca  Empty Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca

Post by fatman123 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:58 am

"After the Norwich game, the Chelsea squad flew to Mallorca for five days training in warmer weather"

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2584379,00.html

To me this seems really unessecary i mean understand it is cold in England atm but you cant move matches to places where its warmer and tbh for a club like chelsea thats gonna struggle with FFP imagine how much money is being spent on accomodation, training facilities etc
thoughts?
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca  Empty Re: Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca

Post by Giggslegend Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:00 pm

teambuilding?
Giggslegend
Giggslegend
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca  Empty Re: Chelsea players will spend the next five days training in Mallorca

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 pm

lol its cold in spain as well if i am not mistaken

its probably team building like giggslegend said.... i remember Mou throwing a barbecue when he wanted to build team bonding/chemitry

from what i have heard the Chelsea players arent very fond of him this is probably a way of kinda salvaging that little trust he has got from Roman
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down