Albiceleste
messixaviesta
BarrileteCosmico
free_cat
eelir
Khaled
11 posters

Go down

Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid Empty Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:04 pm

MUST WATCH VIDEO ( all referee mistakes against BOTH teams)http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/el-clasico/El_Clasico-Barcelona-Real_Madrid-Barca_-_Madrid_3_1548475187.html

=================

(translated to english using google )

A great game like the one in the Camp Nou could not be without controversy. The referee Teixeira Vitienes divided what was right and wrong for both teams. Basically he was erratic in the disciplinary section.

1. He must have expelled Lass. A hard tackle on Messi French was worthy of the second yellow. The Barca players surrounded Teixeira demanding the expulsion of the player.

2. Pepe must have been expelled. The CB of Real Madrid got out of hand again. This time he hit Cesc in the face .

3. No penalty for Busquets. A difficult play to watch. The first image shows a hand of Barca midfielder. In a second decision is seen as the ball hits the abdomen.

4. No penalty for Abidal. You must first see the dangerous play of Sergio Ramos and also the hand of the French is involuntary.

5. Good decision for disallowing the goal of Sergio Ramos. The Real Madrid central pulled Dani Alves's arm.

6. No penalty for Pepe to Alexis. The action does not cease to be a struggle and no normal need. The white central Barca striker legally charge.

7. No penalty for Puyol to Benzema. French attempts to reach the ball but is unbalanced in the race

http://www.marca.com/2012/01/26/futbol/copa_rey/1327537085.html?a=142f25abc07f53c856c85002ca0c3733

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid Empty Re: Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid

Post by eelir Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:23 pm

even Marca is not as delusional as most of RM fans in this forum. I thought this out to be a nice forum, but is infested with delusional RM fans. Thats why i stay away from general section.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid Empty Re: Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid

Post by free_cat Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:28 pm

Even Marca admits that referee's decisions were against Barça. Very Happy Very Happy
Have you posted this in Generalidiocy?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Marca wrote that?! How fair and balanced lol...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:51 pm

free_cat wrote:Even Marca admits that referee's decisions were against Barça. Very Happy Very Happy

Really??? Good to know though.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:29 pm

affraid This is marca's work? hmm

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 pm

MUST WATCH: http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/el-clasico/El_Clasico-Barcelona-Real_Madrid-Barca_-_Madrid_3_1548475187.html
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:13 pm

Intresting vid. I find it funny people complain about Ramos...the foul on Busi wasnt a 2nd yellow, it was an accident. But look at the amount of yellow card fouls he got away with before that lol

Pepe hitting Cesc in the face was an accident, he didnt deserve anything for that. He did reach out with his arm, but he wasnt aiming for the face. But the second time he brought down Sanchez was a pen. Got NONE of the ball.

For them. Busi had his hands by his side, no way was that intentional handball...which is the key to all handballs. In the 2nd reply it looked like it didnt even touch his hand.

Cristiano didnt deserve a yellow, but it was a foul. He got the ball first, but he got way more man than ball.

That call for handball on Abidal was as funny as it gets. Im still laughing at it. Was on of the least intentional handballs I ever seen.

I see people crying about Mesis handball and it should of been a second yellow. Clearly, he was trying to use his chest, not hand. But his arm wasnt in a natural position and it struck his upper arm. Its a handball, but noone ever gets a yellow for such and rightly so.

Dani Alves deserved a yellow in that game, no question. Not more than one though, if he got a yellow for one he obviously isnt likely to make anymore of those tackles.

Ramos clearly tugged Alves, this is just obvious and how anyone can argue it is beyound me.

The offside calls were just amateur..
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Why does everyone think that the ref was pro Barca?

Like, I'm biased, I know it, but I'm also a ref and I try to judge refs as neutrally as possible and...it seemed pretty even to me, perhaps even in Madrids favor.

The fact that Lass got away with an OBVIOUS expulsion does a lot. Overall the ref was quite poor.

Pepe didn't need to be expelled IMO, the hit was for the most part accidental.

The whole Busquets thing is laughable, as I've said, perfect non call from Busquets, THAT is what a defender does, not have their hands out just begging for a handling call...

Abidal "call" is laughable too.

However, how the ref saw that Ramos tug from where he was standing was just :bow: perfect call. I didn't see it. I needed the replay.

Ramos didn't need to be expelled. Cristiano doesn't deserve a yellow.

All others he got right IMO. Probably could have called one of the two somewhat controversial penalties from Pepe to Alexis, but those were both close enough that it could go either way.

I'm still scratching my head why people say he was pro-Barca. I really want someone to explain to me.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:51 pm

You wont get an explanation bro. In the end, people are getting sick of us winning..even non Madrid fans.

What we see as right calls, they dont.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm

What did you think of the Messi handball CB as a ref?

2nd yellow? For me, no.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Honestly

Ramos goal being disallowed was the correct call(why he pulled dani alves down is beyond me as he would've won that header either way)

To call PK's on either Puyol for shouldering Benzema or Pepe for shouldering Alexis is ridiculous.

A PK for abidals handball would've also been utter bullshit as well.

Messi deserved a second yellow ? No

Lass deserved a second yellow ? No, was it a foul yes but Messi was surround by 3 players and running out of bounds.

How Alexis Sanchez survived the game without being carded is beyond me.

If you think Pepe deserved a red and fabergas didn't there is really something wrong with you. Fabergas studs up tackle on Pepes Achilles is easily a yellow, him trying to cleat Pepe after Pepe bodies him could be another yellow. I. The end neither received the cards they deserved so what's the problem....

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:58 pm

How was the foul by Lass not a yellow?

It doesnt matter if Messi was surrounded by 3 guys and going away from goal..it was almost identical to the foul Messi did to Pepe which was given as a yellow.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by I Have Mono Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:26 pm

It's an opinion. Maybe it was a yellow maybe it wasn't; maybe the ref was going to card him until you whole team decided to surround him, we'll never know. You did score of the play nonetheless yes ?

Side note. Lass is a good destroyer against barca and other small teams because he's also short. His tackles don't look as vicious than a normal sized destroyers tackles do.

I Have Mono
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Fair enough. To be honest, I think that they crowded the ref because he didnt give the yellow.

I know we have a repuation as ref crowders and its a fair one, but that time, you could see the ref didnt want to give the 2nd yellow and the players got upset.

Yeah, we did score from it..but thats not really the point, I think it was a yellow and with Lass off it would of ruined Madrid more than a single goal would have.

I agree about Lass, I have long said he generally plays well against us along as he isnt asked to do anything special with the ball. Without it, he is their best midfielder defensively against us. Its just when he has the ball he gives it away too cheaply when trying to pass.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:12 am

Lass should have been sent off for the foul on Messi. Messi dribles him, Lass arrives late. Late tackle after dribling = yellow card, plus it was a strong tackle. There should be no doubt about that.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:35 am

some of the claims by realmadrid fans are really funny, especially the " 2 penalties against Abidal & Busquets for a handball..."

1- Busquets didn't hit the ball with his hand, infact the ball hits his stomach..
Video, Go to [2:06] http://www.cuatro.com/deportes/futbol/el-clasico/El_Clasico-Barcelona-Real_Madrid-Barca_-_Madrid_3_1548475187.html

2- Abidal handball? its not even clear if the ball hits his hand, plus the ball direction didn't chnage, even if it hits, no way its intenional.. especially from a close distance..

3- Penalty for Benzema? imo normal contact between him and Puyol, anyway, Alexis had 2 possible penalties for a more clear contact[foul] from pepe, all 3 incidents weren't called by the referee..
So its 2 vs 1 for Barca!

4- IMO, Lass deserved a 2nd yellow, it was a very strong tackle on Messi.. clear 2nd yellow ==> red ! Plus this incident was at 44'.. just imagine if Real Madrid played with 10 players in 2nd half & 2-0 down lol !!

5- Ramos red card?
did u see how many fouls he did in the match? it's not a surprise that he got a red, plus it was at 88 minute, didn't affect the match.. Although, i would have preferred if PEPE got the red.. [ this guy should be BANNED from football.. !!!!!]

If u take a close look at the referee mistakes in this match, Barca fans are the ones who should complain lol !

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 am

eelir wrote:even Marca is not as delusional as most of RM fans in this forum. I thought this out to be a nice forum, but is infested with delusional RM fans. Thats why i stay away from general section.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Real fans in their own section are the worst... hopefully and I think the General section is fine Razz

The call of the refs being pro-Barca is obvious - jealousy. Especially if u mean in this forum CBarca?

So many Man U and Arsenal fans join the Real fans I find, since we beat them time and ago in the CL too Very Happy

And also becos Mourinho's tactics, and Real's tactics, whenever they lose, they find a reason to blame and its the obvious way to hide the fact that Barca are just better and won Cool
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:42 am

Maybe Real Madrid didint dominate, but we sure did create more chances than barca.....So tbf it was an equal match.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Pepe > Busquets ! lol

Referee mistakes: FCBarcelona 2 - 2 Real Madrid 9NKfp
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Lol~ Those need to be put across the internet like they did with Busquets ones!
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 pm

The xcx wrote:Maybe Real Madrid didint dominate, but we sure did create more chances than barca.....So tbf it was an equal match.

You had ONE more shot.

It was an even game as you said.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:30 pm

The Franchise wrote:What did you think of the Messi handball CB as a ref?

2nd yellow? For me, no.

I am sorry to respond so late on, I was very busy yesterday from place to place to place.

That handling call is quite the contentious one, to be honest. Reminds me of the Van der Vaart goal against Arsenal earlier on in the season against Arsenal. It is right on that little space between the biceps and the shoulder. Shoulder obviously being legal, the biceps not so much.

What I can say is that I don't think without his arm being up there in an admittedly unnatural position, I don't think he could have trapped it. At the same time, he had his arm up there on purpose, but whether that was to handle the ball, or because it was to get extra height, or because he knew it would hit that special place, refs can't know his true intentions.

Really, this is one of those special cases in football where you kinda look at all these things that go for a yellow, and all against, and you kinda realize that you have almost nothing concrete to stand on. I can't say it was handling, it's way too close to say that concretely, I can't say his true intentions were to handle the ball, I don't know what his true intentions, it's not a 'hand of god' thing where I obviously know someone is intending to score with their hand. All I can say is his arm is in a pretty unnatural position, and that is not really enough, for me, to give a yellow.

So at the same time, you could give it a yellow, and you probably wouldn't be really wrong, and you could give it no yellow, and probably won't be wrong. This is where I turn to my father during games and I say to him "whatever the referee calls is the right call!".

NOW, all of that being said...

99 times out of 100 that will not be given a yellow unless it is his first yellow. you do NOT give a red for that stuff. It is so close to go either way, so you don't give a goddamn red for that unless your stupid. As a ref, and most refs think the exact same thing as I, we generally hate giving out cards. Refs don't like to give out cards i.e. Lass. Of course a lot of times you have to, and that's when we do, but we don't like giving out cards, especially red.

You will only get a red card if it is as obvious as lass, or your really stepping out of line, or something like that.

So no, not a second yellow.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum