Ganso
pUsHa
McLewis
MJ
37 posters

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Go down

Who did you choose as Male Shepard?

Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap28%Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap28%Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 5 ]
Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap17%Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 3 ]
Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_lcap10%Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 18

Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mass Effect Thread

Post by Twoism Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:32 pm

MJGunner wrote:I still can't talk about the endings but I stand by my assessment of Tali's face. I really can't see the reasoning behind using a stock photo from gettyimages for one thing. I wouldn't have minded if they hadn't been so lazy about it even though I'd liked to have seen her face on a character model. But really, there's no valid argument for it, at least create a unique image rather than google it. Artistic integrity blah blah blah, what's their endgame then? Create an artistic masterpiece that no one likes or can enjoy? We shouldn't have to curb our tastes to meet BioWare's expectations of our reactions. Of course the creators should have the majority of say in what content they create but that doesn't mean the fans should be stiffed.

I'm sorry then if you don't enjoy the game because Tali got her undeserved face presentation. I don't let that detail bothered me, in fact I didn't romance her in my 1st play through so I didn't see it either. If you read the interview way back, their intention was never to reveal her face so they caved in for the fans, and I disagree with it. Something is better left untouched, not because the game designers couldn't do it but anything will be not good enough. Just imagine voice acting for Gordan Freeman or Master Chief w/o helmet.

"No one likes and can enjoy" is pretty big statement since I'm sure lots of people played it and enjoyed it. Like I said before, there are flaws (I put my own complaints there) in game but I was able to overlook them and enjoy the game as a whole, I just wish other fans/players could do the same. Again, just me sharing my opinion, you can enjoy the game however you like.

Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

I never said it affected my overall opinion of Mass Effect greatly. I still absolutely love this game as it has a deep, rich consuming story that should be noted. BUT, I do believe that that aspect should have been handled more sensitively, done with more finesse or not at all. I would have preferred not at all to this. I wanted to see her face but I wasn't so zealous that I would let that part of the game change how much I love it. You get me?
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:07 pm

pUsHa wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Oh my goodness the epic hipster rage is back.

I guess none of the players here realize ME2 and 3 have VARIOUS endings based on your decisions. Want proof? Just you tube all the different endings and cease to complain about your ending which obviously is by your own cause.

And all the whining about relationships? LMAO

I'm sure Bioware were thinking how important it must be to re-live a relationship with the empty and shallow character Kelly chambers who has literally nothing to do with the story.

Tali's face? I guess they should have shown what is inside the briefcase at the end of Pulp Fiction no? I only see young fanboys with this reasoning and lack of understanding of how character direction is supposed to be handled.

If you want sex scenes and "better story", go play Witcher 2 or risen 2 or all that other fantasy crap with outdated gamplay and half assed dialogue that caters to the young and senseless gamers.

Mass effect has rendered that obsolete.

Me 3 has 3 slightly different endings . Casey Hudson promised us anything but not an A B or C ending ... The endings are terrible full of plotholes .... either its bad writing or start speculating that they are doing something because in no way can they ruin a franchise in 5 minutes . To begin with they should of never went away from their original ending created with Drew Karpshyn .... The Reapers that we feared became toys of a space kid god because you know "SPACE MAGIC". I created syntethics to kill organics from creating synthetics .... god that is horrible on so many levels . Who the hell introduces a new character in the last 5 minutes of the game ? The indoctrination theory is the only thing comforting me right now because it gives their retarded ending a new hope and it actualy fills the enourmous holes Bioware's writing left up in the end ...

All your decision up to now change your EMS going into the last mission and you're not going to go with a 5000+ or 4000 without Multiplayer or cheats . The EMS only changes if I will wake up after the destroy option or if whether the earth will be obliterated or not because that doesnt even matter ... all the mass relays are fked and all the races are stuck on earth ... the quarians and the turians are dextro-dna they are dead . Earth was living off colonies , everybody is doomed . And dont even bring up FTL because its used to cover small distances and requires lots of fuel . Only the Asari have hope that's it .

This ending is not worthy of the Mass Effect franchise ... its not about a bittersweet or happy ending its about giving conclusion to the game and not fuking up everything you worked for up to now in a manner never seen before where a star child tells you whatever and you cant even tell him to go to hell .

I agree that Bioware should spend more time to explain the ending but I like their theory since it's based on technological singularity. Like I posted before, even in ME2, reaper motive differs from ME1 so consistency is not something we could hope for.

I disagree that everything was messed up in the end, during the game, lots of character made a comment that even if one organic life left last standing, it's considered victory. What you are saying is speculations on your part, all mass relay is destroyed sure but they have top notch scientists from all races. Who know which future it would hold, they could find solution to cohabit in the end. In their respective home world, there are still people left so the galaxy is back to the dark day w/o communication and mass relay. Or maybe the reaper got what they wanted after all, only human race left, then the vicious cycle of singularity starts once again. Seems happy & bittersweet to me
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:11 pm

MJGunner wrote:I never said it affected my overall opinion of Mass Effect greatly. I still absolutely love this game as it has a deep, rich consuming story that should be noted. BUT, I do believe that that aspect should have been handled more sensitively, done with more finesse or not at all. I would have preferred not at all to this. I wanted to see her face but I wasn't so zealous that I would let that part of the game change how much I love it. You get me?

Yeah, sorry if I took it the wrong way, hopefully you will enjoy the rest of the game.
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:19 pm

I enjoyed ME 3 just as much as anybody .... the game until the ending is one of the best if not the best I have ever played . But again they should of never went away from their main ending . They changed it totaly and it rendered useless Mass Effect 2 and the Human Reaper . All the games we're bulding up the dark energy plot little by little ... and the reapers motives makes more sense that way ... more than they do the "solution" thing to destroy organics in order to save them from synthetics ... I didnt really care about whether Shepard lived or died(i wouldnt even mind if somebody who played all 3 games perfectly managed to survive)...All I wanted an epic conclusion that would be talked about for years ... and all i got was a last minute character a Space God ... I cant even ask him a damn question all he is telling is bull*** . And here I stand in front of 3 choices ... I unleashed hundreds of clips into that space kid but it was in vain ... choose one get a RBG ending (was Hudson setting his TV when he thought of that ) And watch how space magic destroys in 2 ending anything that Shepard stood for ... And this is artistic ? The art of lazyness ?

I'm not even going to start talking about how the hell did the Normandy along with my squad that was with me on earth get out of the Sol System after the RBG ending ...

At least our last boss was Marauder Shields ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Im glad that Bioware atleast set the gameplay and the style itself same to ME2. I mean why fix something that isint different. I felt like ME3 didint have alot of places to explore which was a downside compared to ME2 and then it was the OST, which is mediocre at best. I replayed ME2 many times before just because of the soundtrack. The atmosphere was lacking too, and the missions that were given werent interesting at all for some reason. I did like the way you could modify the weapons so thats a plus from them.
The biggest challenge for Bioware was the plot itself, I know they tried, but ultimately they finished it as half baked. Also I miss the simple puzzles that occured in ME2 Sad
This isint ME3 but ME2.5.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:45 am

Thinking back, I guess I'm not that upset with the ending. I think the thing that irked me most was the whole choosing my ending thing. I felt like I was playing Fable. On one hand, the whole game is based upon choosing how the story will unfold; on the other, I didn't feel like I earned my ending. And of course it was kind of depressing. But other than that I don't have much to complain about the game - I've totally gotten over the whole 'OMG I have to play multiplayer?!' thing; I ended up acquiring enough war assets to defeat the reapers without even needing to play multiplayer. I actually played multiplayer just for good measure, and it was pretty damn fun regardless. 4 hours = about 3000 war assets :coffee:

One other thing is that I didn't like though is the somewhat lesser richness of companion interactions. ME2 maybe even had too many squad members, but I thoroughly enjoyed the subplots, which were mostly absent from this game (even though it made up for it in other ways).

It's still a 9.5/10 for me, but it could have been a 10. There's always DLC though...
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:55 am

A great number of people enjoyed ME2's DLC as their favorite parts of the game. With the new material announced, maybe we'll see a similar thing here and you'll get your 10 Eman Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 2238782717
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:29 pm

Eman wrote:

It's still a 9.5/10 for me, but it could have been a 10. There's always DLC though...

What DLC "Take back Omega" ? Let Aria die on Omega and not on the Citadel :lol!:

Nobody will buy a DLC now when they know it wont affect their ending ... Lair of the Shadow Broker and Arrival brought us something new ... taking Omega back while fighting cerberus and some reaperized forms isnt worth paying .... I will download it though ....
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:39 pm

just saved the quarians and i can't pick myself up to play the game anymore...it doesn't have the appeal like the past 2 ME's.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:52 pm

nichabr wrote:just saved the quarians and i can't pick myself up to play the game anymore...it doesn't have the appeal like the past 2 ME's.
I have the same feel brah.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:53 pm

nichabr wrote:just saved the quarians and i can't pick myself up to play the game anymore...it doesn't have the appeal like the past 2 ME's.

So weird. Same exact thing here. That was my favorite part of the game so far and now the rest seems pretty mehtastic
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Anybody else not dissapointed that we didnt get to kick Harbingers ass ? That's fixable though ... Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:19 pm

Also I bit dissapointed that you couldnt kick salarian, turian etc asses. Its either Cerberus or Reapers. Also I miss the gangs such as Eclipse, Blood pack and Blue Suns Sad.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 pm

The xcx wrote:Also I bit dissapointed that you couldnt kick salarian, turian etc asses. Its either Cerberus or Reapers. Also I miss the gangs such as Eclipse, Blood pack and Blue Suns Sad.

They are on our side if you recruit them ... the gangs that is Very Happy
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:03 pm

http://blog.bioware.com/2012/04/05/mass-effect-3-extended-cut/
Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut
Posted on April 5, 2012 by darklarke

An official press release went out today announcing how we are re-prioritizing the Mass Effect 3 post release content schedule to provide a more fleshed out experience for our fans. For many of you the “Extended Cut” will help answer some questions and give closure to this chapter of the Mass Effect story. Oh and it’s at no cost to you – the fan.

Here is a mini FAQ to help you understand what the Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut is and isn’t:
What can fans expect from the Extended Cut DLC?

For fans who want more closure in Mass Effect 3, the DLC will offer extended scenes that provide additional context and deeper insight to the conclusion of Commander Shepard’s journey.

Are there going to be more/different endings or ending DLCs in the future?

No. BioWare strongly believes in the team’s artistic vision for the end of this arc of the Mass Effect franchise. The extended cut DLC will expand on the existing endings, but no further ending DLC is planned.

What is BioWare adding to the ending with the Extended Cut DLC?

BioWare will expanding on the ending to Mass Effect 3 by creating additional cinematics and epilogue scenes to the existing ending sequences. The goal of these new scenes is to provide additional clarity and closure to Mass Effect 3.

When will the Extended Cut DLC be available?

Currently the Extended Cut DLC is planned for this summer, no specific date has been announced at this point.

Why are you releasing the Extended Cut DLC?

Though we remain committed and are proud of the artistic choices we made in the main game, we are aware that there are some fans who would like more closure to Mass Effect 3. The goal of the DLC is not to provide a new ending to the game, rather to offer fans additional context and answers to the end of Commander Shepard’s story.

So there you have it. Are we proud of the game we made and the team that made it? Hell yes. Are we going to change the ending of the game? No. Do we appreciate the passion and listen to the feedback delivered to us by our fans? Very much so and we are responding.

Summer is coming…
So they aren't changing the ABC ending, but at least they are going to make some improvements and it will be free.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Good. That's how this should be handled. Imagine the backlash if they'd charge for it...

I'd still buy it though lol
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 am

If they keep the ending that's the same no matter what to a colour blind person... Do not want, even if free.

The antagonist from the first game, Saren, shot himself when he realized that "Synthesis" was not possible.

The antagonist from the third game, The Illusive Man, believes that control is the way to go, and represents that part of your mind during the ending dream sequence as proposed by the real time indoctrination theory.

So the "correct ending", the part the Anderson part is telling you to do and is represented as, is for some reason represented as renegade (red) option in this so called dream sequence.

The better follow up on that, and not the Deux Ex: HR style cop-out that they have now, I'm sure all voice actors would be on board with it to create a truly legendary variety of endings this epic game trilogy deserves.
Bellabong
Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Empty Mass Effect: Andromeda

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:49 am

Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2Frjnbr6O

BioWare Blog wrote:

"Today we debuted the first cinematic trailer for our next game, Mass Effect™: Andromeda. While we are still many months away from the game’s release date in holiday 2016, we’re excited to show you a bit of where we’re at. First, though, some background on the game itself.

When we wrapped up the original Mass Effect trilogy with Mass Effect 3: Citadel in early 2013, planning and design on Mass Effect: Andromeda was already well underway. We knew we wanted to start with a foundation composed of the best parts of any Mass Effect game: exciting new worlds to discover, great characters, and intense action. At the same time, we clearly wanted to expand the definition of what you should expect from a Mass Effect game.

While we aren’t ready to go into too many details just yet, as you saw in the trailer and can tell by the name, this game is very much a new adventure, taking place far away from and long after the events of the original trilogy. You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with.

We built this trailer in Frostbite™, our game engine, and it represents our visual target for the final game. We are thrilled by what we’ve already been able to achieve in bringing Mass Effect to Frostbite and by putting our entire focus on PC and current gen consoles. With the time remaining in development, we’re excited about the possibility to push things even more.

Thank you again for all of the support you keep showing us, and we’re looking forward to sharing more details with you near the end of the year. Until then, the teams in our Montreal, Edmonton, and Austin studios will be hard at work creating an entirely new adventure for you to lose yourselves in."

source

Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:29 pm

:bow:

Can't wait for it, doubt it'll be coming out at holiday 2016 though, most likely will be delayed.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 16, 2015 2:13 pm

Info from last month's leak.

The Next Mass Effect Context:

The next Mass Effect game takes place in the Helius Cluster (a cluster of 100s of solar systems in the Andromeda Galaxy), far removed by time and space from Commander Shepard’s heroic acts and the final events of the Mass Effect trilogy. You are a pathfinder, a combat trained but un-tested explorer leading an expedition into the Helius cluster to establish a new home for humanity. As you explore this sprawling series of solar systems (over 4x the size of Mass Effect 3), collecting resources and building colonies, you will encounter the savagery of untamed lands in the form of cut-throat outlaws and warring alien races. To survive and colonize the wild reaches of space, you will need to grow your arsenal, your ship, your crew and make strategic (and often uneasy) alliances to fight against increasingly menacing foes. Along the way, you will encounter the remains of a once powerful and mysterious alien race, the Remnant, whose forgotten technology holds the key to gaining power in this region of the galaxy. As you uncover who the Remnant were, and the mysteries their ruins contain, you are drawn into a violent race to find the source of their forgotten technology that will determine the fate of humanity.

Collect Resources to Fuel your Growth:

Scour solar systems and planets within the Helius Cluster to find valuable resources and blueprints of long forgotten alien technology that will allow you to craft better equipment and weapons, such as improving your leg armor to allow you to jetpack jump, or upgrading your cryo-beam (laser cannon) to target enemies or do area damage around you to clear out close threats. As you build your arsenal and resource infrastructure, you will be able to explore deeper into the increasingly dangerous and resource-rich solar systems of the Helius Cluster.

A Capable Crew:

Throughout the story, you will recruit seven distinct crew members to fight by your side. Each crew member has a unique personality and specific abilities that open up strategic options as you choose which two of them to bring into each mission. For example, Cora has the ability to deploy a biotic shield that protects everyone in the bubble while still allowing you and your squad to fire out of it. Your crew will grow alongside you as you explore the Helius Cluster, and you can choose how you upgrade your crew’s weapons, gear and abilities to increase their individual combat effectiveness. Create the perfect squad to react to any situation and to support your preferred gameplay style.

Your Crew, Your Story:

Your crew members aren’t merely hired guns – they are part of the living universe in the Helius Cluster that develops in response to your actions and choices. Increase each crew member’s loyalty by pursuing missions that are important to that specific character. For example, when a Krogan colony ship has been stolen by one of the outlaw factions leaving the colonists stranded without resources to survive, your Krogan squad mate, Drack, is determined to strike out against them. If you take the mission and help him track down the outlaws’ hideout to return the ship to its rightful owners, Drack’s loyalty toward you and your squad will increase and Drack will unlock a brand new skill tree.

Explore each individual’s backstory and develop your relationship with them through conversations and unique missions. True to Mass Effect, what you choose to say will directly affect your crew’s loyalty and relationship with you, and will open up different conversations and narrative opportunities at the end of the game depending upon how you approach each encounter.

Deployed Strike Team Missions:

The Helius Cluster is 1000s of light years across, and you can’t be everywhere at once. As you develop more colonies, resource bases and settlements, you have to be able to keep them safe. Spend resources to recruit mercenaries and develop an AI controlled Strike Team that you can deploy to take on randomly generated, time-sensitive missions. Strike Team missions take many forms, including settlement defense and Remnant artifact recovery, which will take real-time to complete. Send your Strike Team out on a mission while you continue playing the main game and they will return, 20 – 30 minutes later, having gained rewards such as XP, currency and equipment based on the success of their mission. Spend money and resources to train your Strike Team and acquire better gear for them, which will increase their success rate and allow them to take on more difficult missions for greater rewards.

Active Strike Team Missions:

When you encounter a Strike Team mission in the Single-Player mode, you can leave your Strike Team at their base and decide to tackle the mission yourself with your Multiplayer roster of characters. You also have the option of tackling the mission by yourself, or recruiting up to three friends to play with you. The more friends you bring, the greater the challenge and the greater the reward. These missions will play out using the Next Mass Effect’s multiplayer Horde mode (more details on this later). These missions will include a variety of thematically appropriate objectives, like defending a Settlement against Khet attacks, or recovering a Remnant artifact off of a planet before an outlaw gang gets there first. By taking an active role in strike team missions, you can earn special Single-player rewards in addition to the usual multiplayer specific characters, weapons, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment which can be customized between missions. Additionally, players who join another person’s Strike Team mission will receive bonus in-game currency and multiplayer XP for helping others with their missions.

Multiplayer “Horde” Mode:

The next Mass Effect’s “Horde” multiplayer pits you and up to three of your friends against waves of enemy troops on various battlefields throughout the galaxy. Players fight together to survive increasingly difficult enemy attacks and accomplish objectives, like disabling a bomb near a colony base or assassinating a target. Progress through multiplayer missions to gain XP and earn new multiplayer specific weapons, characters, weapon mods, and pieces of equipment, which can be customized between matches. Multiplayer play will also earn you APEX funds (in-game currency), which can be used to purchase items and gear in the Single Player game.

Establish Settlements:

Search solar systems for rare habitable planets to establish a settlement that could serve as a base for humankind’s new home in the Helius Cluster. As you build permanent settlements, you will make strategic choices on where to focus your new base’s resources. For example: Recon Settlements will clear fog of war from the space map and give the player more strike team missions to choose from, while Mining Settlements will periodically supplement the player’s supply of crafting materials.

Dialogue:

Building upon the rich history of strategic dialogue that has defined the Mass Effect series, you can make meaningful choices in every conversation you have with characters that impact the way your game evolves. The next Mass Effect adds deeper control over your conversations through a greater ability to interrupt and change the course of the conversation as it is happening. During certain conversations, you will be able to take action based choices, such as the option to pull out your gun and force someone to open a door instead of convincing them to do it through conversational guile. Action based choices give you more options for how you approach dialogue with characters in the game and can lead to more extreme outcomes on the story as it evolves around the decisions you make when interacting with a huge cast of NPC characters.

Seamlessly Travel Through the Next Mass Effect Universe:

As you pilot your space ship, Tempest, across the 100s of solar systems that are seamlessly connected in the next Mass Effect, you will encounter new planets filled with valuable resources, intelligent life, conflict, and alien technology that all give you opportunities to increase the power of your character, your ship and your team so that you can build them into a force that perfectly suits your gameplay style. Transitions between activities, like flying your Tempest (space ship) across a solar system to land on a mineral rich planet, then jumping into your Mako (land vehicle) to explore the surface of planet, all happen smoothly without loading screens.

Customize and Share Your Experience:

Discover new things in Andromeda Galaxy, like alien artifacts and natural wonders, that serve as trophies and decorations that you can use to modify the look of your character, Tempest (Space Ship) and Mako (land vehicle). Customize the way your squad and your character look with clothes and aesthetic modifications that you unlock throughout the game. Photos you take from the far reaches of the galaxy can be used to decorate your starship or sold to certain characters.
Remnant Vault Raids: Find and activate Remnant Monoliths to unlock Remnant vaults. Explore abandoned Remnant ruins to find and locate a powerful artifact, but once you remove it you will trigger the vault defenses that will arm traps, activate defense robots and even change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. Fight your way out of the vault and you will be rewarded with valuable loot, including powerful gear, crafting resources and Star Keys that can be used to unlock massive orbital facilities in space that grant permanent stat bonuses.
Optional Elite Remnant Vault Raids are scattered around the Helius Cluster located in special orbital facilities that are unlocked by Star Keys. Similar to the standard Remnant Vaults, you enter them to retrieve a special artifact which will trigger the vault defenses that arm traps, activate defense robots and change the architecture of the vault itself to stop you from escaping. However, Elite vaults ratchet up the difficulty of the encounter with increasingly powerful defense robots and traps, as well as roaming outlaws and deadly Khet patrols that are also in search of the elite artifacts. Elite Remnant vaults will test the limits of your combat and puzzle solving acumen, but with greater difficulty comes greater rewards. Gain rare loot, narrative acclaim and huge rewards for completing these daunting challenges.

Khet Outposts:

As you explore planets throughout the Helius Cluster, you will encounter Khet Outposts. These outposts are optional combat experiences where you enter the outpost and fight off waves of enemies. Destroy Khet outposts to earn XP, rewards and thwart their growing power in the region. Your allies will reward you with praise and increased narrative options as you fight to remove the Khet presence from the region.

Drive and upgrade your Mako (land vehicle):

Explore the surfaces of 100s of planets in the Helius Cluster in your versatile land vehicle, the Mako. Whether you are looking for a place to set up a colony, searching for a Remnant vault or attacking a Khet Outpost, you will enjoy getting there in your Mako. Equip and upgrade your Mako in dozens of ways, like adding turbo boosters, upgrading your shield generator or adding a Hostile Detector to your radar to create the ultimate planetary exploration vehicle. Finally, get your Mako looking the way you want with a custom paintjob.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:10 pm

Awesome :bow:

sounds like it will be in a different setting, that's cool
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CH0IyPnWEAAlgt3.jpg

A full trailer in Spike VGA like Mass Effect 3 hmm
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 pm

Can't wait to see something actual substantial, Mass Effect 2 was my GOAT RPG until i played the Witcher series.

Show me something Bioware pls.

Spoiler:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:33 am

Mass Effect Thread  - Page 9 Birdmanhands
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoism Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:26 am

I just hope they don't use the same quest designers from DA:I, good lord that game MMORPG quest types. Fetch this fetch that, mine this mine that, kill 10 of this and then 10 of that, send an inquisition party away for 3 hours, come back with 4 herbs wtf.

ME2 quest design and story telling with boss battle from ME1 would be godly
Twoism
Twoism
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next