Great Leader Sprucenuce
schwarzgelb
guest7
Ali
Gil
151 posters

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 14 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by The Franchise Mon May 21, 2012 2:03 pm

Also that lol

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 14 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Ramos telling Neuer to stay humble :facepalm:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Neuer made fun of Ramos for that penatly, Ramos made fun of Neuer for losing finals I really dont see where the problem is?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 2:10 pm

Yuri Yukuv wrote:Neuer made fun of Ramos for that penatly, Ramos made fun of Neuer for losing finals I really dont see where the problem is?
There is no problem - it is just doubly funny that Neuer actually scored his penalty in the final, so he wasn't to blame for the loss, while Madrid went out because Ramos missed.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Mon May 21, 2012 2:12 pm

Difference is Ramos is mediocre & cant mark Gomez & hits a stupid penalty. Neuer plays well,saves a penalty & scores a penalty like a Boss.

Ramos should die of shame that a GK like Neuer in his 1st Ever Possibly PK attempt scores in CHL final while a former RB like Ramos hits a ball miles over in a CHL semis.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:12 pm

care? atleast Ramos excells On the pitch, cant say the same about Neuer this season Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 pm

rwo power wrote:
Yuri Yukuv wrote:Neuer made fun of Ramos for that penatly, Ramos made fun of Neuer for losing finals I really dont see where the problem is?
There is no problem - it is just doubly funny that Neuer actually scored his penalty in the final, so he wasn't to blame for the loss, while Madrid went out because Ramos missed.

but he let in goals and performed worse than cech, everything is relative at that point

I mean people do realize that Neuer let in 6 goals in two consecutive finals and lost them both right?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 2:15 pm

Nameless wrote:care? atleast Ramos excells On the pitch, cant say the same about Neuer this season Laughing
Really?

1147 minutes without goal over all competitions (Bayern record, 4th in all-time), 770 minutes without goal in the BL (3rd in all-time), 17 clean sheets in 32 matches (2nd behind Kahn who reached 19 in one season), only 22 goal conceded in the BL (again second behind Kahn who once reached 21), saved 5 pens in three shootouts, even scored one - and this just in his first season with Bayern.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:27 pm

rwo power wrote:
Nameless wrote:care? atleast Ramos excells On the pitch, cant say the same about Neuer this season Laughing
Really?

1147 minutes without goal over all competitions (Bayern record, 4th in all-time), 770 minutes without goal in the BL (3rd in all-time), 17 clean sheets in 32 matches (2nd behind Kahn who reached 19 in one season), only 22 goal conceded in the BL (again second behind Kahn who once reached 21), saved 5 pens in three shootouts, even scored one - and this just in his first season with Bayern.
stats are stats, he didint live up to his hype when it really mattered?..Drogbas header was partially his fault to begin with.
Should have stayed in Schalke, made no difference.

Last edited by Nameless on Mon May 21, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Nameless wrote:Drogbas header was his partially his fault to begin with
No it wasn't :facepalm:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Lex wrote:
Nameless wrote:Drogbas header was his partially his fault to begin with
No it wasn't :facepalm:
how constructive response, carry on.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 21, 2012 2:40 pm

Constructive? How much more would you like me to break it down for you, laddy?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Lex wrote:Constructive? How much more would you like me to break it down for you, laddy?
no need to do that, save your time Im not interested to read your babble anyway. Maybe you are right the goal his fault afterall, but considering that Ive played football since i was born, I felt that it was partially his fault. My point has no value in here tho since anyone can speak their mind. LOL at you falling for everything Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon May 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Nameless wrote: Maybe you are right the goal his fault afterall, but considering that Ive played football since i was born, I felt that it was partially his fault.

If th played football logic were true, then Maradona and Pele would be fracking geniuses.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

kiranr wrote:
Nameless wrote: Maybe you are right the goal his fault afterall, but considering that Ive played football since i was born, I felt that it was partially his fault.

If th played football logic were true, then Maradona and Pele would be fracking geniuses.
in what way?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Since you were born? I didn't know Estonia had an U16 month football team Laughing

Nameless wrote: My point has no value
Finally, something we can both agree on
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:51 pm

It was a figure of speech, calm down Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Mon May 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Nameless wrote:
kiranr wrote:

in what way?

You can't qualify opinion by saying that you have played football for a long time. Because having played football does not have much bearing on your understanding of a particular situation, for example, the Drogba goal.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

kiranr wrote:
Nameless wrote:
kiranr wrote:

in what way?

You can't qualify opinion by saying that you have played football for a long time. Because having played football does not have much bearing on your understanding of a particular situation, for example, the Drogba goal.
yes I have because this is forum Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

As a penalty kick taker? Very, very high.

Very Happy

PS. Don't know if someone already did this joke, didn't care to read the whole thread.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 21, 2012 2:57 pm

In the analysis of the Drogba goal, Thomas Helmer quoted the great Oliver Kahn with a very fitting sentence: "In super slow motion, every goal is saveable." XD

BTW, Helmer (who was a defender himself) saw the problems that lead to the goal mainly with Boateng, if not shortly before with Schweinsteiger.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Neuer to Ramos "Atleast I scored a penelty" Laughing
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon May 21, 2012 6:13 pm

i come in here expecting to see some constructive analysis of Ramos' season, instead finding some idiotic Ramos vs Neuer debate Laughing

Ramos can talk because he was the best defender on the pitch in a World Cup final, he earned some talk points.

Anyway, I rate him higher than basically everyone around these parts, he's still adapting to the position and is still tactically indisciplined and has pretty poor positioning......a little clumsy at times.

But he's our leader and our most inspirational player and when he does adapt to the position he will be an amazing centreback.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 21, 2012 7:05 pm

What if Germany face Spain in the Euros hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Tue May 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Today our amazing goalkeeper responded back by saying :

( To lose the finals first you have to play them. And if I have to take a penalty at least I score. )

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue May 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Today our amazing goalkeeper responded back by saying :

( To lose the finals first you have to play them. And if I have to take a penalty at least I score. )

:lol!: :bow:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 24 ... 34  Next