Great Leader Sprucenuce
schwarzgelb
guest7
Ali
Gil
151 posters

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 8 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:52 pm

GOAT player

Practicing for the next Clasico. :bow:

Last edited by EarlyPrototype on Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 8 Empty Re: How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos?

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:56 pm

he got yellow for dissent
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:57 pm

Legend :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:01 pm

He got a yellow for protesting (the ref gave everyone for protesting, including Iker) not for foul...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:23 pm

Question, just a question, but Real's wins, such as this one, is helped by the ref, or at the very least, very lucky with some of their wins this season?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:29 pm

No.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:45 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Question, just a question, but Real's wins, such as this one, is helped by the ref, or at the very least, very lucky with some of their wins this season?

question, just a quesion.. except you didn't ask a question.

here is a question: is it possible for you improve your english?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:07 am

Barcalearning do you have anything better do to, go kick a football outside and take some english courses bro
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeps33178 Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:54 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Question, just a question, but Real's wins, such as this one, is helped by the ref, or at the very least, very lucky with some of their wins this season?

I think thats the most commas ive ever seen in one sentence

and ok.... says the one that supports a team that won today because of two wrongly called offsides that couldve easily put barcelona away, got away with a handball in the box that wouldve led to a last minute penalty, won because of a cheap goal that any referee with any sort of balls wouldve made messi retake that FK but he was probably too scared of Barcelonas and Guardiolas complaints

The level of stupidity in this thread How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 8 1625187496
Jeps33178
Jeps33178
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:21 am

Lol, so now its my English, I was hoping to focus on discussing football here?
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:58 am

BarcaLearning wrote:Lol, so now its my English, I was hoping to focus on discussing football here?

DID YOU READ HIS SECOND PARAGRAPH THEN ?

'and ok.... says the one that supports a team that won today because of two wrongly called offsides that couldve easily put barcelona away, got away with a handball in the box that wouldve led to a last minute penalty, won because of a cheap goal that any referee with any sort of balls wouldve made messi retake that FK but he was probably too scared of Barcelonas and Guardiolas complaints '
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:15 pm

I assume you're trying to ask, "Real's win, such as this one, is it helped by the ref or by the very least, are they very lucky to win some of their games this season? What are your thoughts?"

The proper and more sensible answer would be a mixture of both plus Real's ability to get results. Yes, I've seen refs give the team some favourable calls and players magically miss one v one's against Casillas but doesn't that apply to Barcelona, Milan, Man Utd, Juventus, Bayern, etc.?! Since I've been on the "losing" side for about 3-4 years now, I know the feeling. That feeling where every decision you see go in favour of (insert rival team leading the La Liga) seems like so much folly but in truth, it probably was the correct call.

And to be honest, neither Real or a Barsa fan can argue about favouritism as the league revolves around both and caters to them. I can't say the same for the remaining 18.

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:22 pm

I wasn't very happy with our performance yesterday until a cule friend of mine went ape sh*t about how lucky Madrid are.

That got me thinking, if you didn't like Madrid watching them dance around like headless chickens for 90 minutes yet still win 0-1 away from home with the home team going all out must be very infuriating. To add insult to injury the winning goal was from a back heel 6/7 yards out and Rayo missed an open net.

That sense of futility to it all must be sinking in after that game.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:25 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:

question, just a quesion.. except you didn't ask a question.

here is a question: is it possible for you improve your english?

Giggity5313 wrote:Barcalearning do you have anything better do to, go kick a football outside and take some english courses bro

Jeps33178 wrote:

I think thats the most commas ive ever seen in one sentence

and ok.... says the one that supports a team that won today because of two wrongly called offsides that couldve easily put barcelona away, got away with a handball in the box that wouldve led to a last minute penalty, won because of a cheap goal that any referee with any sort of balls wouldve made messi retake that FK but he was probably too scared of Barcelonas and Guardiolas complaints

The level of stupidity in this thread How highly do you rate Sergio Ramos? - Page 8 1625187496

Laughing
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:26 pm

Don't forget Cex's thug tackle on Juan Fran.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:03 pm

Zealous wrote:I wasn't very happy with our performance yesterday until a cule friend of mine went ape sh*t about how lucky Madrid are.

That got me thinking, if you didn't like Madrid watching them dance around like headless chickens for 90 minutes yet still win 0-1 away from home with the home team going all out must be very infuriating. To add insult to injury the winning goal was from a back heel 6/7 yards out and Rayo missed an open net.

That sense of futility to it all must be sinking in after that game.

True dat. hmm

I know that sense of futility, we all do, when Barca was dominating. Well, now were the boys in charge Twisted Evil
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:13 am

Doc wrote:

I assume you're trying to ask, "Real's win, such as this one, is it helped by the ref or by the very least, are they very lucky to win some of their games this season? What are your thoughts?"

The proper and more sensible answer would be a mixture of both plus Real's ability to get results. Yes, I've seen refs give the team some favourable calls and players magically miss one v one's against Casillas but doesn't that apply to Barcelona, Milan, Man Utd, Juventus, Bayern, etc.?! Since I've been on the "losing" side for about 3-4 years now, I know the feeling. That feeling where every decision you see go in favour of (insert rival team leading the La Liga) seems like so much folly but in truth, it probably was the correct call.

And to be honest, neither Real or a Barsa fan can argue about favouritism as the league revolves around both and caters to them. I can't say the same for the remaining 18.

Thank u Doc for an actually response im getting here. I guess ur right, Barca or Real will tend to get them, maybe more in certain periods, and biased opinions from different viewers.... anyway im not gonna post here anymore as Im getting negative responses mostly and im just on 25% now eco smile
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by matpol Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

11th expulsion in La Liga only. He is the player with most red cards in La Liga in Real Madrid history. Congrats to horse.

How many red cards in all club competitions does he have in his career in RM shirt? Anyone with a reliable stat?
matpol
matpol
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by che Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 pm

sky commentators said 14 and i quote "when he's fit he always plays but obviously he does get a lot of rest hahaha" Laughing

Last edited by che on Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Lol, Ramos in an untamed Stallion, you cant handle his hair,

worst game of the season for him tho, hasnt been as good lately.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:14 pm

its 14 in all competitions
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:15 pm

ozil will beat his record if we keep getting refs like that

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Mourinho will tbf.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 pm

At his relatively young age, its incredible how many he has recieved...well its not so surprisingly if you ever watched him for any length of time, but yeah...
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Lol, Ramos in an untamed Stallion, you cant handle his hair,

worst game of the season for him tho, hasnt been as good lately.

True.

I think he's been fine lately other than this.

The one against Valencia was his worst still IMO.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Gotta love him lol

Hierro was the same before he mellowed out.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 34  Next