sagnik92
shinigami99
EarlyPrototype
Barca2211
Khaled
33 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sanchez to Barca? Done Deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: Sanchez to Barca? Done Deal?

Post by eelir Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 am

I really do not know what to say. I hope we did not pay that much. If so i would have preferred to sign Kun (or even Cesc) for 40-45 and use the money from selling players to strengthen the defense. If you spend large money, at least spend it on someone who is really proven.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 am

Most reports I saw say 30m plus variables which isn't bad.

I completely disagree with Alex. He is not a random nobody... he was voted best player in the Serie A for last year, and has been a star there for 2 years straight. He's one of the best in the world in his position. Out of every player in the world in his position, he is easily top 10 right now.

Then as for Bojan, well Alex, you know Bojan is one of my favourit players like you, but I feel so bad for him that I think he deserves a fresh start somewhere. I hope he comes back, but right now I want to see him playing, and he won't be at Barca. It would pain me to see him sit on the bench another season, it really pisses me off... So he must leave, loan or transfer +buyback.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:23 am

I'll have to disagree with you about Sanchez Kizz, Sanchez was hardly a star before the World Cup. An at times exciting player, however nothing special beyond the level of youngsters like Abel Hernandez.

At the World Cup I saw one outstanding piece of skill to round a player from Sanchez and I quite literally spoke these words aloud: "Why does he never do that in Serie A?"

This was the first season when he's been effective enough to become hyped for an important transfer, before that he was always potential not a star. Even now his achievements are a tad romanticised in my opinion. Udinese reached 4th spot thanks to an unbelievable return of points in the second half of the season in which Di Natale and Sanchez finally began turning up the heat after Udinese had initially struggled before adding an extra man in midfield and it's this incredible finish which has people talking about Sanchez, however he's still quite raw and needs to prove that he can keep up his form.

Alex is right that 39 million is disgusting, however given the inflation of the market it's no surprise. I don't actually believe the report and think he'll be sold for less, however he's young enough that over his potential career for Barcelona it won't be thought of as a high fee.

It should probably be put into perspective that Villa was 42. Even though I'm not a Barcelona fan I do truly feel sorry for Bojan though and replacing him with Sanchez is possibly best for all parties. I don't deny that Sanchez has a very high ceiling but if I was seeing my own youth product shipped off for him I'd be livid with the club for allowing such a talent to be wasted.

Training for Barcelona will potentially improve Sanchez out of sight as a player, however we'll need to see whether he'll translate that into being a great player for Barcelona.

Also who voted him best player in Serie A? Whoever it is, they're out of their minds, that's only beaten by Bale being the PFA Player of the Year.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Fair enough, I was probs exaggerating a bit in response to Alex's exaggeration. We're used to this.

After all, I know you'd have a great deal more insight on Sanchez than me. I must admit, I've only seen him a few times, and then gone off 'talk' and stats. I think he's a good player though, and if you understand the sort of player we could do with, I think he's a good fit.

39m? Way too much, but 30m is OK considering Udinese want big money. Maybe he's closer to around 24m in value but as you've noted... this market is f**ed for good now, we have to throw our old estimates out the door. Players were once worth thousands, then a few million, now if you want a good player they cost you tens of millions.

As for the disgust at replacing Bojan with Sanchez. I don't think we should be disgusted with this. We should just be unhappy that Bojan wasn't given the chance to explode in the first place... He's doing nothing from the bench and in an ideal world he gets more time next year and does well... but hey, lets not be delusional. Its just not going to happen. Bojan is a confidence player, and he's now dug himself into a deep rut which he can't get out of. He needs game time, he needs a fresh start. Coming from one of Bojan's biggest fans on the forum, I'd rather see him play well and be happy at Roma than watch him rot on the bench, and then see that frustration and desperation etched upon his brow every time he takes to the field.

In my opinion, probably Jeffren and Bojan should both move on. Sanchez is just about as good as replacements come... and when you're Barcelona, you have to pay for what you want.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah I understand, random nobody was a tad harsh.

After I read Alex's conjecture about Pep wanting not primarily a back-up to Villa and Pedro but one for Messi's false nine position I do think I was swung more towards Sanchez for Barcelona, though I want the best for Rossi as an Italian.

Potentially playing without Messi might actually help Sanchez I always envisioned him as a player who someone would build a team around, which is impossible with Messi as competition, however whether this will work out as a long term project we will have to see. Pep may wish to steer the team towards a slightly more direct approach before he eventually leaves, or Sanchez may remain as an impact player. If a sacrifice for the team is to be made I can't imagine Pedro being displaced, whilst Villa isn't old enough to start slowing down yet.

The market is shocking, however one thing to keep in mind is that next year the prices may crash once more and players no longer content with their current club may have to be sold once again for more realistic prices. At least that is all we can hope for. Sometimes it's not possible to wait a year though, I guess.

I wonder about how successful Bojan might be in the presence of Totti, who can be marvellous for his team but his ability to outlast his strike partners isn't necessarily positive in my eyes. I've never seen Bojan as being as effective playing out on the wings, though playing in a different league this may change. Enrique should take care of him however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:22 pm

dostoevsky wrote:Yeah I understand, random nobody was a tad harsh.

After I read Alex's conjecture about Pep wanting not primarily a back-up to Villa and Pedro but one for Messi's false nine position I do think I was swung more towards Sanchez for Barcelona, though I want the best for Rossi as an Italian.

Potentially playing without Messi might actually help Sanchez I always envisioned him as a player who someone would build a team around, which is impossible with Messi as competition, however whether this will work out as a long term project we will have to see. Pep may wish to steer the team towards a slightly more direct approach before he eventually leaves, or Sanchez may remain as an impact player. If a sacrifice for the team is to be made I can't imagine Pedro being displaced, whilst Villa isn't old enough to start slowing down yet.

The market is shocking, however one thing to keep in mind is that next year the prices may crash once more and players no longer content with their current club may have to be sold once again for more realistic prices. At least that is all we can hope for. Sometimes it's not possible to wait a year though, I guess.

I wonder about how successful Bojan might be in the presence of Totti, who can be marvellous for his team but his ability to outlast his strike partners isn't necessarily positive in my eyes. I've never seen Bojan as being as effective playing out on the wings, though playing in a different league this may change. Enrique should take care of him however.

Indeed, I can see Alexis playing sometimes as the Messi-role, but in general he will play as an inside forward. He will not rot on the bench though, I think Pep will use him instead of Pedro, or Villa depending on form and the occasion. The fact that he could play any of those roles in the front three is encouraging. It's not going to be that he's simply an impact player.

As for Pep's future in this project. In my opinion, the way we play is perfect... I don't really want to see that changed. When we've been fresh and ready, we are on fire. What I think Pep's final task should be is limiting the difference in quality of how we play without 4 or 5 starters to when we have our best team. Ferguson does this amazingly at United, who always play very well no matter who starts. Pep should seek to implement rotation and improve his use of substitutions. Building stronger and more confident bench players is vital here, so is developing this golden era of youth we have right now. If we can play at the same level with different players on the field, Pep has just about perfected and completed his project IMO. This would mean that big injuries would hardly hurt the team.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:19 pm

alexjanosik wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Random nobody? Alex, come on dude..

Exaggeration dani but you get the drift.
He is a talented youngster but unproven and we are paying 39 mil for him.
Udinese and Barca are entirely different.Its 50-50 he will succeed here.Infact his chances of success here are even less.
We sell Bojan for 10 mil and buy an unproven kid from Serie A for 39 mil.Foolishness doesnt even begin to describe it.

I am really really frustrated by Bojan leaving and the whole Cesc saga.Its just so dumb and stupid.
After winning the double,as a fan I should be on top of the world.Instead I am left frustrated by the club's(read Pep's) weird transfer policies.

Well the price and the player are two different things is all I will say.

His price is what it is, the market is ruined, Sanchez to me is worth like 18-20m, but this is the way it is so we have to overpay. Its not like I can think of a better deal we can get for someone else anyway.

Well thats a lie, there is a few others, but this is the most talented guy we can get out of the names we been linked to. Price is clearly OTT but him being unproven doesnt mean much to me. This kind of thinking was what got us Hleb over Arshavin.

But yeah, I understand where your coming from but I see the Sanchez, Bojan, Fabregas, Thaigo things as all seperate things.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Price?

I better to pay player €30M and pay him €2M per season in next 5 years (€40M)
than pay €25M for player and pay him €4M in next 5 seasons (€45M)
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:08 pm

We could have bought AGUERO for 39M :S:S
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:22 pm

Khaledbarca wrote:We could have bought AGUERO for 39M :S:S

We dont know how much it's going to cost its just a rumour....

I dont want to see anyone saying Rossi is the better deal to Sanchez Rossi is the Hleb deal all over again.

Aguero wont fit the system aswell.....

Why you ask????

Well he's lazy he will not track back all you that want Aguero only look at the positives the fact he has negatives to his game and the fact he wont hunt the ball down is a major negative....

Sanchez imo is potentially better than Aguero anyway and he work's alot harder for the team than Aguero does.

As i have said before i would rather overpay for Sanchez than i would for Rossi or Cesc who are just more experienced version's of Thiago and Bojan.

Get Sanchez and a CB and that's it.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Our forwards arent meant to track back anyway though Mole, they are meant to press forward, Aguero does do that.

He is no different to Villa defensively.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Our forwards arent meant to track back anyway though Mole, they are meant to press forward, Aguero does do that.

He is no different to Villa defensively.

Yes that's right but they track back aswell....

Villa and Pedro track back that is what required of the wide forwards in the Barca 4-3-3 and that is what will be required of Aguero, Sanchez, Rossi etc etc...

And i have never seen Aguero press forward he loses the ball and just stands there with his hands on his hips he's no different to Ronaldinho in that regard except Dinho in his prime was out of this world with the ball.

It's all fine and dandy when Barca have possession and Aguero is running at the cb's and fb's and smashing one in the top corner but he just simply does'nt work hard enough for the team defensively.

I am behind not getting him now the more i have researched him as a player also unlike Villa he let's his ego get to him when someone on the team is better, bigger and more important to the team a bit like Ibra in that aspect.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:38 pm

Villa tracks back the rare times the fullbacks come up, but how often is that?

One game in like 15? Teams are too afraid to send that many people in attack, Villa seldom has to do that.

I dont agree Aguero doesnt press, I dont see that.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:45 pm

The Franchise wrote:Villa tracks back the rare times the fullbacks come up, but how often is that?

One game in like 15? Teams are too afraid to send that many people in attack, Villa seldom has to do that.

I dont agree Aguero doesnt press, I dont see that.

I suppose that's true, i still dont like his attitude though plus god knows how much he will ask for wages then everyone else we want to be on his level and then recreate a similar problem to when Ibra was here.

My opinion though iam not going to try and force my opinion down your throat good talk. Smile
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Yeah, no question.

All I think is, I dont personally see him and no different to Villa was at Valencia, Rossi is now, even Sanchez. Sanchez I have seen track back and pin himself to the opponant DM though, so I give him extra credit there.

But the other two, there isnt a world of difference defensively. Add Bojan there too.

Noone will mistake these guys from Eto'o, Tevez or Pedro...but they arent Arshavin, Berbatov either.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Well the price and the player are two different things is all I will say.

His price is what it is, the market is ruined, Sanchez to me is worth like 18-20m, but this is the way it is so we have to overpay. Its not like I can think of a better deal we can get for someone else anyway.

Well said Dani. We have enough money for the players we want, so as said... the price isn't that big of an issue. I hate overpaying for players, but tbh...its inevitable right now. Lets forget the price and think of the player. Like Dani says, no one better we are going to get.

Interesting discussion about Aguero too... I do agree with Mole to some extent. Sanchez does work harder than Aguero, and I have to disagree with you Dani... Villa has always had a fantastic work ethic in my opinion. Aguero isn't a Berbatov as you say, and I don't exactly agree with Mole that if he was at Barca he couldn't adapt, but I can't see him being as good a worker as Villa. I'm getting the impression you underrate Villa's pressing a bit... I think he's brilliant at it... Pedro's a bit better, but not loads. Messi, Pedro and Villa are 3 forwards with amazing work ethics... only Rooney, Tevez and Eto'o among the elite players can compare. This is why we're so bloody good.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Sanchez reportedly told to his teammates he is going to barca.... frak i hope it's false

38M, 4year, 3M a season.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:50 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:Sanchez reportedly told to his teammates he is going to barca.... frak i hope it's false

38M, 4year, 3M a season.

Yep and Aguero close to Juventus and Madrid are signing Hamit Altintop :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:52 pm

We already did, he is gonna bring true Doner Kebab in madrid, even Afellay wont resist.

I thought Rossi was cheaper than Sanchez and more wanted by pep?

doesnt he have an input into which player you buy? he will be gone in a year anyway... oh well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:57 pm

No definitive price... its not 38m for sure... Reports are also saying 28m.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:00 pm

St_Nick09_of_Goal wrote:We already did, he is gonna bring true Doner Kebab in madrid for Jose for mind food otherwise Pep will certainly win the mind games again

I thought Rossi was cheaper than Sanchez and more wanted by pep?

doesnt he have an input into which player you buy? he will be gone in a year anyway... oh well

Fixed Very Happy

Yep he is to be replaced by a bank manager and the true heir of Johan Cruyff........

Sanchez to Barca? Done Deal? - Page 2 Xavihernandez_215302

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:08 pm

Udinese attacker Alexis Sanchez will tomorrow travel to Barcelona to sign his contract. He won't play the CHL-PAR friendly on Thursday [fox]

Sanchez!!

btw Deal is 28M + 10M variables..
so this year we are going to pay Just 28M....
10M depending on sanchez perfomance/results/trophies etc.. over the next 4 years !

btw if we selled Bojan for 10M, Caceres already selled for 3M ( 1.5 variables)..
24 M for Ibra ( we will receive 8M this summer)!

Rosell said that we are going to have 45M for transfers this summer + money from selling some players..

>Conclusion:

- Available money for transfers:
45M + 10M (Bojan) + Caceres (3M) + Ibra ( 8M this summer)

Total = 66M!

- players will sign for Barca?

Kiko ( 2M + 1.5 variables)

Sanchez ( 28M + 10M variables)

So total: 30M must be paid this summer..

We still have 36M to buy Cesc + a defender!?!

Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:49 pm

So pay €36M for Silva and say goodbye to Cesc Very Happy

xD

But still Maxwell and Jeffren could go.
Henrique, Keirrison, Hleb, Milito and Sanchez will be sold, but that is like €10M overal.
ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Messi Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:50 pm

which defender would barca get?
Messi
Messi
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by ChollaVille Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:59 pm

Aguero?
I like him, but stil...

Work rate:
Pedro
Sanchez
Villa
Aguero

Playing with Villa Messi Aguero against Real Madrid... not... someone needs to track back Marcelo and help with Di Maria.

Pedro can do that, Sanhcez can do that, Villa had problems with that... Aguero can not do that...

ChollaVille
ChollaVille
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:04 pm

Aguero tracks back lol

when you guys where describing him on the old forums you were insisting about how tenacious he is, now he doesnt trck back? hmmmmm
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next