Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Avast picked up a Trojan Horse on the page and blocked the site

Sorry

This is what it picked up:
http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/trojan_js_redirector.shtml

Back to top Go down

curious case of jose callejon Empty Re: curious case of jose callejon

Post by Lord Hades Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:46 pm

maybe its because i was logged in as a write and i submitted that link. i edited it . try it now?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:48 pm

Lord Hades wrote: maybe its because i was logged in as a write and i submitted that link. i edited it . try it now?

nope sorry :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Good

Thumbs up

but can be make it alot better imo,especially need more 'things' in the article..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:59 pm

i know, missed out on a lot of things, was in a hurry to just finish it n all..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by hrealmadrid Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:52 pm

Cool, good job

What's his goals to minutes played ratio?
hrealmadrid
hrealmadrid
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lizard King Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Crimson wrote:Avast picked up a Trojan Horse on the page and blocked the site

Sorry

I'm with Crimson on this one, some next level viruses on that site bro. Just wrecked havoc with my pc, and the article wasn't even worth it !

I kid Very Happy ..but from what I could pick up before my laptop got butt raped, you write well. Especially if this your first piece, it's not bad at all. Tbh I expected to read it, shake my head and move on..but it maintained my interest until the end. And then the butt rape. So yeah..nice article gandu ! Razz
The Lizard King
The Lizard King
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 am

The Lizard King wrote:
Crimson wrote:Avast picked up a Trojan Horse on the page and blocked the site

Sorry

I'm with Crimson on this one, some next level viruses on that site bro. Just wrecked havoc with my pc, and the article wasn't even worth it !

I kid Very Happy ..but from what I could pick up before my laptop got butt raped, you write well. Especially if this your first piece, it's not bad at all. Tbh I expected to read it, shake my head and move on..but it maintained my interest until the end. And then the butt rape. So yeah..nice article gandu ! Razz

yeah I have some very heavy firewalls on my pc lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:49 am

Same here, the site was blocked as malicious eco smile If you want to write somewhere safely, use www.wordpress.com for example eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:14 am

Well can you just paste the article itself in here? Or is it too long?
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am

wait ill do that

The Curious Case Of Jose Callejon

February 13 2011, the venue - Estadi Cornellà-El Prat, the occasion – Espanyol vs. Real Madrid. A clash between a team based in Catalonia and another in the capital is never short of entertainment and controversy and this fixture didn’t disappoint either. At the center of it were two Real Madrid Castilla graduates – one of them the captain and Blanco legend Iker Casillas and another an upstart going by the name of Jose Callejon.
Just two minutes into the match, Callejon sprinted clear of the Madrid defense chasing a long ball only to see Casillas rushing out to clear the ball. Instead, Casillas completely mistimed his clearance and kicked Callejon – or at least it seemed like that in the first place. What had actually transpired was that Callejon took advantage of Iker’s charge and fell to the ground in pain despite there being no contact, a piece of play acting that would make Sergi Busquets blush. Needless to say, this didn’t go down well with the Bernabeu faithful, ’yours truly’ included.
So when the Madrid bosses shelled out 5.5 million to bring Callejon back to the Bernabeu, there were murmurs all around and quite a few of them expressed discontent. After all, this was the man who had done the unthinkable, sent off club legend ‘Saint Iker Casillas‘ . Also history was against him – None of the Madrid products who had been signed back had been really impressive, and Pedro Leon had been a complete disaster. But Callejon wasn’t Pedro Leon. In only his first match for Los Merengues – a friendly against LA Galaxy, he opened his account for Real Madrid, a sign of greater things to come.
Fast forward into the new season, Callejon hadn’t been getting too many matches and there were fears that he would be another wasted signing . It all changed though, ironically in a match against his former club Espanyol at the very stadium he first made his name, netting from a Cristiano Ronaldo assist. The fact that he chose not to celebrate and respect his former club further endeared him to all.
His best moments though came in the Champions League. Madrid had already qualified after the first four games and many first team players were given a rest. Madrid were expected to take the last two fixtures lightly but what transpired was a rout against both Zagreb and Ajax. Callejon led that rout scoring a brace each in the process and becoming Madrid’s joint top scorer in the UCL . Important goals followed against Sevilla, Mallorca and Bilbao in the league, making Callejon a fan favorite after just 6 months.
It is very rare that Castilla products get even one chance in Madrid’s first team, but Callejon got a second chance and he has taken it with both feet. Mata and Soldado may have been the faces of the players that didn’t get a chance at Madrid, but can Callejon be the face of a new generation of Madrid youngsters making it to the first team? Well, lets wait and watch.
Fun fact: Callejon and Ronaldo have scored more away goals than Barcelona in La Liga.
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Crimson wrote:
Lord Hades wrote: maybe its because i was logged in as a write and i submitted that link. i edited it . try it now?

I THINK the site editors fixed the problem. could you have another look and see if it is still blocked?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
Crimson wrote:

I THINK the site editors fixed the problem. could you have another look and see if it is still blocked?

Nope still blocked

Trojan still detected

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:31 am

Crimson wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Nope still blocked

Trojan still detected

ah well, somethings cant be helped.. i posted the whole article in the previous post though.. you can tell me how it is .
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum