The Sanchez
The Franchise
CBarca
Die Borussen
Khaled
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:22 pm

not just this game, the whole season.

eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona - Page 2 Empty Re: La Liga (Week 22): Osasuna Vs FC Barcelona

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Even now, after increasing the pace, the attack just lacks direction.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Collblanc Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:30 pm

gol de tello. I really like this guy - brings so much fire to the play.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:31 pm

If we get a point/three points here, I will personally go and buy Tello a free blowjob at the most expensive brothel in Amsterdam...
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Lol, that's two perfect goals disallowed.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

league over....Sad...CL and Copa guys
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm

No problem with referees, we were always treated that way. The problem is the team, i mean the whole team.

EDIT: The league was over when we were 7 points for me.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Funny how football can ruin your day...freezing cold but I was ready to go to the club and have a good time..now, im not going, im too pissed off.

The comeback was on, the speed increased and while it wasnt vintage we looked decent...then Valdes killed us with a horrible pass...

Not much to say, we lost and if I read Pique say "its not over yet" I may write a letter to him...with anthrax in it.

Thiago can hold his head up high, the boy is a baller and his spirit fills me with pride. Tello and Cuenca did so well in a tough situation. Cesc gets half a thumbs up for the pass to Tello and I should mention Alexis scored 2 goals (one dissallowed wrongly) but everyone else should feel terrible, just like I do.

I wont single anyone out for the blame, thats not fair with so many so poor...the entire staarting 11 bar Thaigo was shocking.

We could of pulled it out, but Valdes had to make sure he was included in the travesty of a performance so that was the end of that.

Bayer Leverkussan, please go easy on us and dont rape us too bad lol

Last edited by The Franchise on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:59 pm

Are we seeing the resurgence of Valdes circa 2007? Razz
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Please stop mentioning the Copa my friends lol

Its crap.

Its CL or nothing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Valdes assist again.some one said he never make mistake with ball .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:02 pm

+1, dani. The Copa means nothing.

Right now the only consolation is Barca's form in my football manager Malaga save Sad They are leading the table with just one draw from 19 matches Sad
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 pm

eelir wrote:Wanna bet we do almost nothing at all. I mean just check out the away results and you'll see. This team has no desire to win. The best we can do is draw, that's it. I lost faith we can do better away this season.

This season this has defined us. We are sh*t away.

I find this a good thing BTW, as Pep should give up on la liga and focus on things that can be won. Just make sure we get enough points not to give RM guard of honor.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by bazinga Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Adit wrote:Valdes assist again.some one said he never make mistake with ball .

Real Madrid section is somewhere else. GTFO. You are not wanted here.
bazinga
bazinga
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:06 pm

bazinga wrote:

Real Madrid section is somewhere else. GTFO. You are not wanted here.

This.

We don't even post on their subforum. Only Barcalearning and occasionally LM and Alfred
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

First half ruined everything. scoring 2 goals is not bad in a away game considering you play with your almost B team. But defence ruined everything. Pique and Valdes flop of the match, and with fabregas barca was playing with 10 men
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Very brave, be careful.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Valdes is mistake prone, hes just improved and reduced them, but still, he makes mistakes nothing new....

For me, I think its almost the title conceded now Sad(( Very sad.... To win it we would really need to WIN ALL of our remaining games and I dont think that would happen, and Real would need to lose or draw like 4 games at least, doesnt look likely also....

I can take it though as much as I dont like, since I think our players can actually relax a bit from the pressure of catching up, and actually play with less pressure and more focus on the CL and cup final.... of cos still we should try our best to win, but just the mentality will mean less pressure on us Sad

For the game, Im really surprised, as im sure most. I say never underestimate, but im sure most of us did, as did the players, and Guardiola. Did u guys see the faces of the players b4 they game? Messi, Pique, Valdes, moist of them were laughing and joking!?! I think it was a reaction to the cold winds? But it shows they werent truly determined, which I think was obvious sign of underestimating Osau.

Also, The lineup was a bit of a shock, Roberto didnt have a good enough game at all. Pedro was horrible, worst I have ever seen him sad to say. Messi was poor, when I thought he should be back after the last few games, but no. Pique as has been for a while, was poor, 2 of the goals he looked slow and uninterested, I seriously think its the Shakira factor Very Happy Puyol had an awful game too.... Thiago and Alexis were the only 2 really doing well and the subs when they came on....

We had times when we could of came back, but our play never were up to the quality as usual, and we should have never conceded 3.... was Xavi injured? What about Iniesta? Those 2 missing and Cesc were so obvious...

What do u all think about that? Title is gone? We should focus on the CL and cup or still give it our all? Some ppl have said earlier thats what we should do, and now I think so also....unless maybe Real lose tmr Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 pm

BarcaLearning wrote:Valdes is mistake prone, hes just improved and reduced them, but still, he makes mistakes nothing new....

For me, I think its almost the title conceded now Sad(( Very sad.... To win it we would really need to WIN ALL of our remaining games and I dont think that would happen, and Real would need to lose or draw like 4 games at least, doesnt look likely also....

I can take it though as much as I dont like, since I think our players can actually relax a bit from the pressure of catching up, and actually play with less pressure and more focus on the CL and cup final.... of cos still we should try our best to win, but just the mentality will mean less pressure on us Sad

For the game, Im really surprised, as im sure most. I say never underestimate, but im sure most of us did, as did the players, and Guardiola. Did u guys see the faces of the players b4 they game? Messi, Pique, Valdes, moist of them were laughing and joking!?! I think it was a reaction to the cold winds? But it shows they werent truly determined, which I think was obvious sign of underestimating Osau.

Also, The lineup was a bit of a shock, Roberto didnt have a good enough game at all. Pedro was horrible, worst I have ever seen him sad to say. Messi was poor, when I thought he should be back after the last few games, but no. Pique as has been for a while, was poor, 2 of the goals he looked slow and uninterested, I seriously think its the Shakira factor Very Happy Puyol had an awful game too.... Thiago and Alexis were the only 2 really doing well and the subs when they came on....

We had times when we could of came back, but our play never were up to the quality as usual, and we should have never conceded 3.... was Xavi injured? What about Iniesta? Those 2 missing and Cesc were so obvious...

What do u all think about that? Title is gone? We should focus on the CL and cup or still give it our all? Some ppl have said earlier thats what we should do, and now I think so also....unless maybe Real lose tmr Razz

If real lose tomorrow, I'd be ever more pissed that we couldn't capitalize on it
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:36 pm

shinigami99 wrote:This.

We don't even post on their subforum. Only Barcalearning and occasionally LM and Alfred

I used to, but I haven't even posted there more than once a week in months. Besides, when I did post there, I was very conscious that I was posting in the Madrid forum and tried not to seem trollish. Don't think I was every accused of that.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:48 pm

paxtonpale wrote:Valdes
Alves-Masherano-Pique-Adriano
Thiago-JDS-Sergio Roberto
Cuenca-Messi-Tello

Not very a strong side but Im sure we could do well with this side. Anyway need to rest our players for the CL game against Bayern Lava. If Roberto gets dropped, we should play Xavi and Inestia should come on.

Hey, u guys even wanted or predicted a weak lineup, just goes to show the 8-0 result meant everyone really underestimated them...

eelir wrote:Complacency, i have been talking about this for some time now, but no one seams to agree with me.

Well I didnt agree with u, but now I do with soem degree, for this game it was obvious. Maybe in some games as well, and also it was not the only factor, we lineup and poor showing by some players also...

The Franchise wrote:Funny how football can ruin your day...freezing cold but I was ready to go to the club and have a good time..now, im not going, im too pissed off.

The comeback was on, the speed increased and while it wasnt vintage we looked decent...then Valdes killed us with a horrible pass...

Not much to say, we lost and if I read Pique say "its not over yet" I may write a letter to him...with anthrax in it.

Thiago can hold his head up high, the boy is a baller and his spirit fills me with pride. Tello and Cuenca did so well in a tough situation. Cesc gets half a thumbs up for the pass to Tello and I should mention Alexis scored 2 goals (one dissallowed wrongly) but everyone else should feel terrible, just like I do.

I wont single anyone out for the blame, thats not fair with so many so poor...the entire staarting 11 bar Thaigo was shocking.

We could of pulled it out, but Valdes had to make sure he was included in the travesty of a performance so that was the end of that.

Bayer Leverkussan, please go easy on us and dont rape us too bad lol

Lol! Well I dont agree the cup is nothing. Guardiola will be fired up for it simply becos its vs Bielsa. And yes the CL will be the main target though. Im sure CL will be the main focus now....while I believe we might actually relax and play better for the league games ahead.... come to think of it, Real might than relax and get complacent and start losing games! Very Happy J/k...
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 pm

I too think we should not forget CDR, especially since it is a final now, only one game, so we should give our best to win it.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:57 pm

If we win the Copa and nothing else, we won nothing.

I said that to Madrid last year and I will say it to us this year...we would of won nothing.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:00 pm

True... I would feel really bad with just Copa, but i take that better than nothing. Of course with only Copa, we can say that our season was not a complete disaster.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:03 pm

I guess im different then, to me, it would be a complete disaster.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:Funny how football can ruin your day...freezing cold but I was ready to go to the club and have a good time..now, im not going, im too pissed off.
Right after the loss my roommate described my tone of voice as like this: "you sound like you just lost your child's custody"

(note: I don't have kids, just an expression)
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next